It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Please dont hate me for what im about to say,my only witness is a guy by the name of kenneth Arnold

page: 5
6
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Uhm not really graspin what ur sayin.. But..
I saw the Saucer, from Underneath and from the Side, It was ROUND. It Was No engine, and it Had no (visible) engines, as it floated through the sky.

It was a Craft (or sumform of being)

Im saying this because, I belive you said; flying saucers are Triangle engines... ( If so, the engines fly around themselves from time to time..)


edit on 23-9-2010 by Yaxkin because: order

What u saw was a probe ,there is and never will be a such thing as flying frisbies in our airspace never has been and never will.




posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I just said it Did fly...


Probe or not.. It was saucer shaped.. And flew..



edit on 23-9-2010 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
I just said it Did fly...


Probe or not.. It was saucer shaped.. And flew..



edit on 23-9-2010 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)




cool buddy but what u saw was a probe, if it was near ANY type of water then it was a USOS PROBE/REPTILIAN RACE /GREY PROBE AND THEY HOVER 78% MORE THEN FLY GIVE OR TAKE A 1 TO 2 MILE RADIUS FROM THE BODY OF WATER.
IF it was a triangle probe then it would fly fast and has no boundaries.

Grays and reptilian have always been the same
there are only 2 types of aliens
There is only one ufo that’s in the atmosphere..

I tell u what go to a utube thing on some man called the prophet ,i forgot his name
PROPHET YAHWEH.
now this guys is funny he doesn’t even realize what he is actually filming because his brain is stuck on flying saucers but to me this is on a 86% truth to be told list.

loll, What your actually witnessing in allot of his videos, that( PROBES are GOING INSIDE THE TRIANGLE IT SELF) funny ,because he always say ohhh they dissapered.LOL LMAF HE’S SO CONFUSED AT ALL THE STARS HE’S NOT connecting the stars??????? the stars ? yes the stars omg..Greatest secret ever told. Look at it for your self and always think in 3.

lets screen play this from an alien point of view BUT FROM THE VIEW I HAVE NOTICED.

alien> yesss ! We will sit here with our three engines and blend in with a million stars looked at from the grround..ha ha ha ha [Do they no this, have they thought this way]?
527>i have no idea i wouldn’t dare answers that but ..but, that’s what it seems. Ladies and gentleman go back to all..U really want to witness something u really want to see the triangle, go to any video that has something to do with night vision..


WHAT U WILL SEE IS:
U WILL SEE IN 67% OF THESE VIDEOS SHOWING 1 to 8 SINGLE PROBES FLYING AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED and disappearing.. :In which the camera man because there brains aren’t evolve on this, all ways say> they disappeared; but when u look at it close u will always see ...THEM DISAPPEARING IN THE...3,
U ALL ARE WITNESSING PROBES LANDING /.flying into the INSIDE of a WELL camouflaged triangle space ship but HEY ! look for your self and tell me what u think.u will be amazed at how they cloak amongst the stars.. Remember, look at when they disappear ,DON’T FOLLOW THE CAMERA MAN AND WHAT HE SAYS, STOP AT THE SPOT WHERE THE PROBES STOP, AND DON’T BLINK YOUR EYES..thats all the proof I HAVE.
UFOS AND PROBES ARE THE ONLY UFOS FLYING IN OUR AIRSPACE
1.FIND VIDEO WITH night vision
2. Separate the stars from the stars, let me tell u something before i continue u WILL ACTUALLY SEE THE TRIANGLE MOVING AFTER i guess receiving the probes..OMG !! SO SO AMAZING U WOULDN’T BELIEVE IN WHAT U SEE WHEN UUUUU, oh and in some cases they disrespect the UFO world and say stupid stuff like “and there u see the three probes flying, [lmaf] close to each other' loll, U LITTLE ! and u can see the form of the triangle FLYING IN THE VIDEO. Theres a lot of night vision videos out there, u really want to proof there it is.
CONNECT THE 3 STARS..
Good luck.
I would show u but ,its your proof not mine and pretty soon after u find one, well all be on the proof page ,its right there ,for one hour find the program in side your head :flying saucer: And push that button to upgrade before u watch those videos, lets not think about Arnold or anything u have ever heard ,find a new program and push start then look at the MANY videos that simply many just missed.




edit on 24-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Why the mad face? I am with you, keep remembering you are being heard and people do believe you, so relax, chill well figure this out. Now you sure you did not see any people in the cockpit? And had there been a storm that very day?



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Why the mad face? I am with you, keep remembering you are being heard and people do believe you, so relax, chill well figure this out. Now you sure you did not see any people in the cockpit? And had there been a storm that very day?


lol no mad face ,it was put there by accident ,it wouldnt go in the right spot for some reason ,forgot to erase it lol,i didnt see any people but the bottom was just so lumpy,maby it was the clouds ,dont no cant say.no there wasnt a storm.
I hate this part of my storie because i was so busy doing self test just to make sure im separating the street lights from the craft aswell as the clouds aswell as the stars as well the night lights of the strret, the glare from the 2 block radiuos of glare from other street lights and once i got all that separated oh and the spot lights i looked in amazment.



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I do belive the saucers may be probes...
But the one i saw was Large.
And i live near waters, im surrounded by 100s of lakes.

I was 8 years old, and me and 2 friends had just started a "project" in school on Aliens/ Unidentified Flying Objects..
Outside That day( or anyhow one of "project" days), on lunch break...
Our Project flies over us, as if to say:
"Aye we're here"
It dissapeared behind the school, and I havent seen it since.
(Not that close anyhow, Ive seen stars doing stuff, stars usually dont do)

You say grays and reptillians are the only aliens out there? What makes you say that?



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
I do belive the saucers may be probes...
But the one i saw was Large.
And i live near waters, im surrounded by 100s of lakes.

I was 8 years old, and me and 2 friends had just started a "project" in school on Aliens/ Unidentified Flying Objects..
Outside That day( or anyhow one of "project" days), on lunch break...
Our Project flies over us, as if to say:
"Aye we're here"
It dissapeared behind the school, and I havent seen it since.
(Not that close anyhow, Ive seen stars doing stuff, stars usually dont do)

You say grays and reptillians are the only aliens out there? What makes you say that?

Greys and reptillin are the same but with 2 names the triangle race is neither grey or reptillien i call them the wasp race aliens for they seem to use cattle as there host for there young as a wasp does a spider...just my opinion

how big would u say it was did it have a energy source.


edit on 24-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
I do belive the saucers may be probes...
But the one i saw was Large.
And i live near waters, im surrounded by 100s of lakes.

I was 8 years old, and me and 2 friends had just started a "project" in school on Aliens/ Unidentified Flying Objects..
Outside That day( or anyhow one of "project" days), on lunch break...
Our Project flies over us, as if to say:
"Aye we're here"
It dissapeared behind the school, and I havent seen it since.
(Not that close anyhow, Ive seen stars doing stuff, stars usually dont do)

You say grays and reptillians are the only aliens out there? What makes you say that?

I would give u furthure details on the alien part but i can only do that if some one relates to the seirra club or Shenandoah National Park in some way then i can get into details,its somthing big going on and its not pretty ...sorry



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Ok so you remember the bottom being lumpy, is it possible you were looking at a clear dome that you could see through and therefore it took on the various shapes which were behind it?

Is it possible that the craft was what most would consider upside down and the famous rounded top on the craft was actually on the bottom?

Also, how did you feel at the time? Were you happy, frightened, excited, confused, relaxed? And now remembering back how do you feel? Is there a difference in the way your mind has entered now to make you feel or think differently than when it was happening?

Did you suspect that you may have been taken onboard or do you recall any missing time during the experience? Did you have dreams afterwards about this or other Alien craft or its inhabitants?



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin
 


Having seen an abundance of probes, they are more like the orbs you have certainly seen in pictures or heard of. They can be various shapes but mainly round and also come in a variety of colors.

These probes although not carrying living entities, do however contain life essence and are used like a camera by the beings attached to or responsible for that particular probe.



posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Ok so you remember the bottom being lumpy, is it possible you were looking at a clear dome that you could see through and therefore it took on the various shapes which were behind it?

Is it possible that the craft was what most would consider upside down and the famous rounded top on the craft was actually on the bottom?

Also, how did you feel at the time? Were you happy, frightened, excited, confused, relaxed? And now remembering back how do you feel? Is there a difference in the way your mind has entered now to make you feel or think differently than when it was happening?

Did you suspect that you may have been taken onboard or do you recall any missing time during the experience? Did you have dreams afterwards about this or other Alien craft or its inhabitants?


Ok so you remember the bottom being lumpy, is it possible you were looking at a clear dome that you could see through and therefore it took on the various shapes which were behind it?

Ummm ok, just imagine a rocky mountain..no...
> Imagine u was a giant, and u picked up a moutain and threw it under the triangle<
> Now imagine that mountain in all black <
> (Now imagine what u threw)> WAS 20 TO 40 YARDS INSIDE THE TRIANGLE underneath< A SUNKEN IN look AFFECT>

"THIS IS THE MIDDLE BETWEEN ALL THREE ENGINES IM DESRIBING"

THE underneath was not FLAT AT ALL ,this is what im trying to descibe,the bottom was not flat.

I will take u into the mind of how a 5 to 8 year old would explain it.
5 to 8 yeard old> it was like a big black city with stairs underneath, with over 100 windows that i saw.
its easy to say that but i go in percetages and details,its hard to really,wait a minute..ok last try.

omg thats itlol ok....i frogot what that game is called but its when all the blocks fall and u have to destroy the blocks before they buid up,lol..ok now
every thing i said up top disregard.

>imagine your a giant and u threw 100s and hundreds of squre blocks underneath the ship in an uneven formation and add a 1.2 to 2.3 of alot of small lights and this what im saying is well over a 95% truth.
So to answer your question, the underneath of the triangle looked liked a bunch of uneven well formed blocks and i could see small lights in side alot of the blocks>i can say 100% that give or take the speed and at this point doing light test on myself that i saw 20 to 30 lights inside the blocks give or take 10 if im wrong give or take over 70 if im right and the test did not effect what the number of lights it really was.
Was they windows?
I have no idea if they was and i really have no idea if im right.
U just said u was right and 100%.
When light or lights moves in the night it leaves a line of lght exspiecielly when flying. 2 lights flying underneath u at speeds in a vision matter could add up to 10 lights.
ok, well what is 100% to u.
I saw lights underneath inside these Black, Well Squared shape formation underneath the triangle space ship.like throwing 100 to 150 sqaure blocks of the pyramids underneath.

Is it possible that the craft was what most would consider upside down and the famous rounded top on the craft was actually on the bottom? Funny i never heared that before cant elaborate ,could be.

Also, how did you feel at the time? Were you happy, frightened, excited, confused, relaxed? And now remembering back how do you feel? Is there a difference in the way your mind has entered now to make you feel or think differently than when it was happening?

frightened, excited, confused,
Is there a difference in the way your mind has entered now to make you feel or think differently than when it was happening? When i get this serra club thing off my chest then i will go into this part..sorry,but little things have always happened wayyy before this happened,way before.

Did you suspect that you may have been taken onboard or do you recall any missing time during the experience? Did you have dreams afterwards about this or other Alien craft or its inhabitants? Naw i wasnt abducted ,found out the hard way but a good way that what they use to abduct u is complicated i think to humans with insomnia,lmaf,they hate it trust me.

I tell u one thing ,right then and there solved the puzzle for me,i dont know about no scientist ,archaeological diggers or the so called understanding of nothing ,that day i found out why the egytions was building the pyramids..they was tring to build what they saw that day and when they saw it ,it jumped started there brain to no end.I would say thats my opinion but its to many facts to say that.








edit on 24-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by antar


Ok so you remember the bottom being lumpy, is it possible you were looking at a clear dome that you could see through and therefore it took on the various shapes which were behind it?

Is it possible that the craft was what most would consider upside down and the famous rounded top on the craft was actually on the bottom?

Also, how did you feel at the time? Were you happy, frightened, excited, confused, relaxed? And now remembering back how do you feel? Is there a difference in the way your mind has entered now to make you feel or think differently than when it was happening?

Did you suspect that you may have been taken onboard or do you recall any missing time during the experience? Did you have dreams afterwards about this or other Alien craft or its inhabitants?


Ok so you remember the bottom being lumpy, is it possible you were looking at a clear dome that you could see through and therefore it took on the various shapes which were behind it?

Ummm ok, just imagine a rocky mountain..no...
> Imagine u was a giant, and u picked up a moutain and threw it under the triangle<
> Now imagine that mountain in all black <
> (Now imagine what u threw)> WAS 20 TO 40 YARDS INSIDE THE TRIANGLE underneath< A SUNKEN IN look AFFECT>






edit on 24-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



This is what i saw,this to me is as close as it gets

www.youtube.com...


edit on 28-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)




edit on 28-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: coudnt add video




edit on September 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: removed excessive quoting



posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
After my encounter I found out a lot of things in my opinion.

1. By looking at the side of the triangle from the angle I was in and it was many, a lot of people that say that they witnessed a tube shape UFO was only looking at either the left or the right side of a flying triangle space ship from a certain angle.

2. I found out first hand that those 3 lights are not lights but 3 separate engines, engines that can be turned off and on separately at will.
[U turn the left engine on and turn the right engine off u can make one of the hardest left turns imaginable vice versa] I believe this is the reason for there highly scientific control power they have as far as flying and the maneuvers they do.

3. Now I realized why it was such a quest to build the pyramids I think the Egyptians was trying to build exactly what they saw that day, a flying pyramid/triangle.
================================================================================

And 4. I honestly think in my opinion that flying saucers never existed.. why?

Because looking at that triangle it broke ALLLLLL barriers to what people have been seeing every since..
The first big cover up in the HISTORY OF UFOLOGY .
THE FLYING TRIANGLE
The very first flying triangle was reported by a man named Kenneth Arnold but the government quickly stepped in and called the Triangle> “flying saucers” and for over 60 some years , ALL WITNESSES in the world have only and will ever see the triangle as the only ufo in the worlds air space.





edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: tring to put a video in




edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Simply because it is the only thing you have seen does not mean it is the only thing that exists. Before you saw the triangle you didn't believe that anything existed. Your mind is small and closed to accept only what it has seen first hand as a representation of all that exists in the universe or even just on this earth.
You are one small person but a spec on the surface of the planet. If our world only exists of things that you have experienced then many people and places would simply be myth.
I have seen an object that you cannot turn into a triangle no matter how you try. It was a perfect seemless glowing metallic sphere and it passed me within 5-6 ft from me before shooting up into the sky. It was not a part of anything else.
Sorry. You are wrong.


edit on September 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: removed excessive quoting



posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Never fails. You post something real and valid and the thread dies.



posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
After my encounter I found out a lot of things in my opinion.

1. By looking at the side of the triangle from the angle I was in and it was many, a lot of people that say that they witnessed a tube shape UFO was only looking at either the left or the right side of a flying triangle space ship from a certain angle.





edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: tring to put a video in




edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Simply because it is the only thing you have seen does not mean it is the only thing that exists. Before you saw the triangle you didn't believe that anything existed. Your mind is small and closed to accept only what it has seen first hand as a representation of all that exists in the universe or even just on this earth.
You are one small person but a spec on the surface of the planet. If our world only exists of things that you have experienced then many people and places would simply be myth.
I have seen an object that you cannot turn into a triangle no matter how you try. It was a perfect seemless glowing metallic sphere and it passed me within 5-6 ft from me before shooting up into the sky. It was not a part of anything else.
Sorry. You are wrong.


Simply because it is the only thing you have seen does not mean it is the only thing that exists.
527> lol,until some one at least comes close to something that happened over 28 years ago in shanonoah valley then what u said has nothing to do with me. U would really never understand because your mind is so wide open. Hopefully one time in your life a lot of those doors will be closed, and then it wont be so many doors to open. To me that day it closed a whole lot of doors and the narrow it got the more the evidence was clear, that what Arnold saw from the top and his position and what i saw from the bottom position only led to one conclusion, and one conclusion for ME AND ONLY ME. That what started the saucer/Frisbee/disked shape ufo was not how me or Arnold saw it, a crescent SHAPE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD, looks like a flying Frisbee or in THE mind STATE OF HUMANS. A saucer.

U see, what Arnold doesn’t no, and didn’t know, that i know, is that he saw 3 TRIANGLES in cloak form, Arnold saw the formation in some way because there engines cant be cloaked, he saw some formation, as it's not that hard.

Let me also tell u something, i was only for a long time into abductions and OMG!. A TRUE BELIEVER only to what happened to me when i was 11 years old on maybe a such thing as flying saucers.
Let me tell u this, when this day happened to me ..TRUST me and this is some honest sh** I’m about to tell u from the heart...I WAS so not cool about this ,I WAS LITERALLY IN DISARRAY AT all the sightings and all the stuff i used to hear was all a lie, or just a big misunderstanding so instead of calling people a lie, I looked up ..[THE FIRST sighting of a flying saucer] and this is what i came up with .."KENNETH ARNOLD" and what he described had nothing to do with no saucers,lol..It was just an honest mistake. OR the worlds first government cover up on the triangle being known way before this happened.

I would of left this alone if he just would of said 9 objects with no shape,it would of clearly been orbs or probes..but he gave them a shape. and the shape wasnt ROUND ,so it wasnt probes,he even gave it wings,a wing span. I have never seen a frisbie with wings,there might be,but i havnt.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have seen an object that you cannot turn into a triangle no matter how you try. It was a perfect seemless glowing metallic sphere and it passed me within 5-6 ft from me before shooting up into the sky. It was not a part of anything else.
Sorry. You are wrong.

What u saw if u live near water was a uso reptillien probe, if u was more then 3 to 7 miles from water then it was a triangle harpy/wasp/race/ probe.


edit on 28-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)




edit on September 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: Removed excessive quoting



posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 

am i the first person did i say somthing wrong? i f i dai im sorry if this has nothing to do with me then ,if i may ask what happened.
but if its none of my bussiness,what happened to u if somthing did to makes u so untereseted in aliens ?



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Many years ago I went to an airshow and was able to see a stealth fighter for the first time,I was amazed but more than that I was angered that this type of advanced technology would or could be held back from all of us irregardless of its military value.

The plane was awsome,when it approached at very low speed from certain angles,you just couldnt see it at all,nothing special just slow speed flight with some fancy angles,the real crux was the slow speed flight,the stealth part is no more impressive than David Copperfield the illusionist.

You see I was pissed off because I was lied to through the governments decision to hold back new technology from humanity,simply put it is wrong to lie to the people and use an excuse as transparent military secrets.

I was abducted myself and taken on to several different types of craft,of course there are all different types of craft,saucers,triangles,cigar shapes,ect,this is to be expected,the real ringer is our lieing governments and corporations with as much power as governments who screw with our reality by flying secret craft all over the place and making it impossible for anyone to prove that there is a new technology out there and available.

People get excited with good reason,the upside is that soon people will be able to build their own craft,this technology is now available online,it is in its infancy but it is there,google and research a Canadian named David Hamel or an Englishman named Searl the info is available,just read it.

Putting this VERY REAL information into the public domain is forcing TPTB to bring this tech out of the closet sooner than they would have otherwise,thank you to the late Mr.Hamel,to Mr.Searl and the thousands of others who are ensuring that this technology does not remain hidden from us by our governments and large corporations.

I hope you are able to get pictures of these large craft,its nothing more than another stealth type of craft,the saucers are also simply technology,they only seem impressive because we have been lied to our entire lives.

Also on the upside,the original liars are all dieing naturally now and are starting to tell the truth before they pass on,maybe they are worried they will be routed to a hotspot if they dont come clean,who knows,but the simple fact is that MANY super respected professional people from presidents to astronaughts to Physicists are admitting there was a coverup.Fact is the government will claim immunity based on national security reasons and corporations will be forced to mass produce the tech anyways because the information now resides in the public domain AND IT WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR---NOT EVER.

No one will be held accountable for the coverup simply because most WILL BE DEAD SOON,this is a ripoff in my opinion but so be it,we can hold no man responsible for the sins of his father.

But buckle up people because within twenty years we will all be flying in these things.And by then no one will feel like making anyone pay for hiding for half a century the new technology they have been gifted,people will forget the wrongs done to humanity and will rationalise the horrible act of withholding progress from humanity,a decision made by a small number of people who deemed themselves gods with the powere to influence the path of a species by their immoral meddeling and lies.Hope to hell someone is held accountable some day.Till then lets embrace each others experiences,most are real like 90%,just take the number of reports and subtract the same percentage of delusional people in the population and you have your fairly accurate number of real experiences versus delusions.What percent of our population is NOT delusional,thats how many are real---as I said MOST are real,including in my opinion the OP.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all
 

I think i was abducted by the wasp race triangle race before but i wont get unto that until
i get the proof i need from a camping trip not to long ago i want to take a lie detector test or hypnosis so i can, if possible, to no everything that happened that night.
4 years after that i was on another camping trip with another organization ,this one i don’t need a lie detector test because it was to clear what happened.

When the event at that area happened i learned a lot.

1. There was a big discrepancy i guess along time ago with controlling the human race with frequencies that the triangle race used to put in humans head.
2.The uso reptilian race ABDUCT u to change that frequencies that the triangle race did to u preveous.[MULTIBLE ABDUCTIONS]
3. Also found out that your big foot is only the cave men that went into the cave system along time ago with the reptilian race that have evolved into why they are today.

I remember 7 years ago I was the top 5 if not the first person in the world to ever distinguish the 2 races as being different, and I put them into a category as one that owns the air ,the triangle race and the one that owns the sea, the uso race.

So me and my big mouth wrote to a lot of agencies and the one thing that I found out is that THEY DID NOT WANT in my opinion for nobody to know about the triangle race in which I think they always wanted the public to always look and search and believe in the publics reptilian and grays only.
I guess this is why im trying to make everything clear for a lot of u all.

The triangle abduction stories are the ones u hear about when they say it was a terrible experience, the uso abductions usually start with ,they took my hand and they warned me or told me something.



posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Very interesting indeed. S&F for you.With out going into basics I have had a similar experience last summer. while jogging the local track in the early am hours.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join