It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

this is what happens to the truth.

It dies most times.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

No, what dies is the spirit pursuing the truth...

We human beings are born sinners, and innocent at the same time...

So in turn, as we get dumbed down and lost through time in the material world, the spirit loses in touch to find that truth and we lose that spirit because it derived to material things in life...

The pursuit of happiness...is the pursuit of truth...pursuit, that's all is and ever going to be...to have that pursuit is bigger than the truth...

Why? Because the truth will set you free, but in turn that free could be that little thing that destroys your pursuing...

Why? Because us human beings want perfection...security over freedom...and the truth you just found can be an illusion...So you start over...Confusing ain't it?

That's why the truth can be whatever you want it to be...it's a mind game, yet we live a dream...or vice-versa, it's a dream to the mind, yet we live in a game...

You can't reason with the logic of truth...only choose to accept or deny...Choice is the truth...

Or i can be all wrong...;-)

edit on 20-9-2010 by adkchamp because: edit

edit on 20-9-2010 by adkchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You ask for water, yet you do not drink?
You are not being rational or grateful for water.

Thus, I will not listen to an irrational or ungrateful teacher.
I will seek truths on my own.

Thank you very much, your teachings are wise.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The only water I´m going to need after reading this thread is going to be frozen into cubes and floating in a glass of smooth single malt.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is no riddle, the teacher is just thirsty. Thirst is the absents of water, like the space between musical notes,
without them there would be no music. The man's just thirsty, he cannot be what he is not, he is what he is.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The rain could turn to gold
And still your thirst would not be slaked.
Desire is unquenchable
Or it ends in tears, even in heaven.

Free yourself from desire
And satisfy your thirst at last...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Love is endless. The spirit is on a constant journey and this journey is endless, it is forever. More and more and more and more and more, it keeps going forever until your exploding and there so much love that everything eles fades away and you see that love is all there is, pure joy. You become what you are. Don't stop drinking, you have not had enough, there's more. I will allways be thirsty for words cannot describe endless love. Go deeper and you will learn to swim in pleasure bask in the light of the sun on a rock in the middle of an ocean.

You realise you were allways in the water, and you never got wet. Be firm in what you believe. Become your own authority of your own destiny. Know and allways remember you are loved beyond compare, allways. You are free. With all my heart, god bless you. Pay no attention to what people say, don't regret, follow your heart and you will find the way.

Allways remember. I Love. All.

Looking For Your Face
edit on 24-11-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join