It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Crabs Contaminated - Government recalls biologist before he can test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Video from Fox8 New Orleans. Crab fisherman brought in a catch that stank like chemicals and requested a government biologist to come test the obviously contaminated crabs.

After first assuring them a biologist was on the way, he never showed up. When the fisherman contacted the biologist directly, he said his superiors recalled him and there was nothing he could do.

All of the crabs subsequently died and are no longer testable. But, they promise NEXT time, they will test.

Be sure to watch the crying, scared reaction of the owner of the fish distributor. He is genuinely scared of making people sick with his products, and the government is more worried about covering up any ill effects than providing true preventative measures.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here's an article that will scare the stuff'n out of ya' -
Examiner - from Australia
Coverups. Death threats. Intimidation. Yep .... transparancy in action.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Link didn't work, could you post again?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Some links about the Gulf Coast disaster and cover up.

www.youtube.com...

www.npr.org...

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... t-of-national-security-video

blog.locustfork.net...

edit on 19-9-2010 by praxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimelab

Good catch OP. Sorry for the pun.

This is not the first situation where this has happened and it probably will not be the last. The weird part is, it sounds like some cover up straight out of the X-Files.

The scary part is millions of people loved the X-Files. When it happens for real, no one outside of the gulf coast can be bothered to care. This is a script out of a movie or a techno-thriller. Eco-Disaster, moneyed interests, local hero's, government cover-up, stop me when you have had enough....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
When it happens for real, no one outside of the gulf coast can be bothered to care. This is a script out of a movie or a techno-thriller. Eco-Disaster, moneyed interests, local hero's, government cover-up, stop me when you have had enough....

I've had enough of this corruption and government criminal activity to last a lifetime. Only problem is -- there's no 'reset' button.

A couple hundred years ago, the French faced a similar schizophrenic governing body and society. They "fixed" things. Maybe it's time for another history lesson?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very sad. How much more of this blatant pandering to corporate/banker/elitist interests will the American people accept before we do something? I have friends who lost family members during the clean-up to the nasty chemicals they dumped by the millions of gallons in the Gulf.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Very sad. How much more of this blatant pandering to corporate/banker/elitist interests will the American people accept before we do something?

Honestly, I can't imagine a more devastating event followed by greater roaring silence. It seems that our people are completely catatonic to BP's criminal incompetence and government coverup now underway.

I don't think we have many miles left on this 'republic'. It's already dead in everything but name.

edit on 19-9-2010 by praxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Unless something amazing happens very soon with the sleepy masses, and maybe even still, I'm affraid I agree with you. This oil spill should have been the last straw (if not way before) yet still no one acts.

top topics

join