It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52 Signs That You Were Abducted By Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is from the FTTOUFO site and presents a good list of signs that indicate an alien abduction has occurred:

52 Signs of Being Abducted

Does anyone have any additional signs through direct experience and/or research that they wish to share?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That list pretty much sums me up in 52 points!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
well #, i musta been adbucted a few times lol. thats not good :/. um... once when i was smaller. (this is extremely rare of me to tell this) well ill tell you the story. I was littler (im 16 now, so... about 10 or 9) and theres this tree at my dads house that you can go inside of, it's like super bushy and u can go into the bushes of it and climb around on the branches.

The night that i had found out about it, i remembered it and went back there because it was fun. so i go back, climb in, and i see a little moving gray thing (it may not have been gray, just looked that way because it was pitch black) so i walk over to it. it gets up and is quite a bit larger/taller than i. it had an oddly shaped head, no hair on the arms or head that i remember, well... it still... was very dark out, but i didn't feel any when he touched me... it was like he held onto me though.

The next morning, i awaken on the floor of my dad's house. (he lives in the boonies in fresno california.) and when i woke up i remember hearing whispers... but nobody was home, and i'd often flash to aliens faces. it's very rare for me to think/dream about this stuff any more. but i know that other life forms are out there.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That is pretty insane. Have you always remembered this or is this something that you recalled, as in years or month, recently?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
All of those 52 signs can also boil down to mental health issues, medical issues and emotional issues as well and none may have anything to do with UFO's or abductions. Those 52 facts prove nothing...what they unfortunately do end up doing though is providing those with emotional and mental problems more ammo to "prove" their abduction fantasies.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi Rick,

From the anecdotal evidence you present to us, it does appear that you have been abducted.

Thank you for having the courage to tell us about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hi Rick.

I found that post quite interesting. I'm curious, can you please describe this experience in any more detail? I know it was a long time ago, and it will be hard to keep to the actual facts of the event, but it would be cool if you could. I'd like to hear a lot more about this; 'tis truly intriguing.

Paul_Richard:

Just wanted to let you know that I DO think about these things a lot, and his case is VERY interesting. Merits further research.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, it was very brief... after "it" touched me, i walked away in awe. I'm sorry for the long time in the reply, i went to my fathers house. There were a few things i failed to mention in my last post, because i was in a hurry. The grey thing had eyes like a rouned rectangle... not like the stereotypical alien with big round eyes, this one had just black long horizontal eyes. It's arms went down past where a knee cap would be, he would have probably been about 5' 8".

Recently... another extremely odd event has happened... oh, i also don't remember my dreams very often, but on that veyr same night I had an odd enough dream... where i was floating around along with an "alien" that sorta looked similar to that one. but anyway, recently.. about 2 or so weeks ago i was laying in bed, listen to the usual Slayer, or Pantera (can't quite remember) i do this every night. and i have a window in my room ,where on the back porch u can stand up and look into one side of the window, but there is no way in hell u can stand up there without a ladder, as the window sits up around 10 feet. I usually stare at the mobile home next to me because theres usually something crazy like fights or something happeneing. So, tonight was an odd night because usually theres lots of lights on next door (this is at 11 or so o'clock) and well i start notice something rising at the bottom of the left side (side that you cannot stand up on) of the window. Now, the interesting part is that this involved no noise at all because my music is turned down very low, and i can hear a cat walk on my back porch. so, i notice a... something moving from side to side at my window... i get up because i was pretty freaked out, and well it was ... somethin like what i saw before except ,well it was just a head that was moving from side to side. ill get a picture of my window so u have a better view of what i saw.

And to answer your question about my rememberance of this event... yes, i have remembered, but have recently recieved the courage to tell people, i still have only told 5 people besides the people on these forums.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Rick_foresheir]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi Rick,

I strongly suggest that you keep your window closed and covered at night.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've heard about a dream, I haven't experienced it, but I've heard about it.

This guy, he told me that he had a strange dream. It started with him being at his family's house out in the country. He saw a UFO, and got scared. His whole family was apparently there too, and was getting ready for dinner. He tried to warn them about the UFO, but they wouldn't listen. His grandmother, in the dream, told him that she also had been abducted by aliens when she was younger.

Anyway, he tried to hide from the UFO, with no success. The next thing he knows is that he is lying on a metal table, but he has his eyes closed. He can sense that there are beings there, and he really don't know if it's a dream anymore. Then he wakes up.

I got a little scared when listening to him. Must've been the scariest dream I've heard of.

Anyway, I myself have only once dreamed of these "greys", and this was shortly after a documentary about the alien autopsy, which was some time ago. At the time, I thought that the alien looked creepy, laying there with his mouth open, it's eyes just staring at you don't know what.

And that was that. When I do have nightmares, it's about "the alien", from the Alien movies. And when it is about them, it's also this envirvoment, these desolate places. I can remember that I've dreamed about an alien in the forrest, I was on a cliff, watching down, and there among the trees it was walking, not knowing about about me.

Another time, it was a spaceship. Dark, desolate, and of course, aliens in billions. Either they attacked me, or, they just sat there, hissing at me. Also, a dream about some aliens at a giant base.

The thing is, I never get catched. They somehow never attack me, even if they know where I am. But I've never once dreamed about greys operating on me, or even being inside their spacecraft/base, not one dream about MIBs or anything I've seen or read within the conspiracy realm(autopsy dream excluded)...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I noticed a similar description of an event which has occurred to me on a few occasions as of recently as being referred to in the sense of "Sleep Paralysis" ; however , both times of occurrance..... I vividly remember a figure above or on top of me while I was in a deep trance like sleep, completely aware of it (specifically aware of being trapped in the sleep mode) and while this awareness surrounded me mentally in my dream state, I called out anxiously and in a terrified state as I realized my inability to wake up and I can partially remember a keen sense of displeasure from whatever it was pressing on top of me attempting to even maybe suffocate me and nothing would cause it to relent and finally I desperately out of nowhere screamed out Jesus, Jesus, Jesus help me. I was terrified these times it happened and I specifically called out to Jesus and instantly I was released from this state and I awoke in a cold sweat, and my mind felt hazed over as if I had smoked an ounce of weed. All distorted like. I am only a 22 year old young man.... I live in Massachusetts.... just your average person..... any thoughts on who / what could be responsible for this. Could it be alien in nature? It's happened on three occasions. At least 4 to 6 weeks in between. Whatever the situation is that is being instilled upon me does seem to be returning. And I can clearly recall calling out to Jesus on each occasion.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
wierd... mine weren't in a "trapped" state. I was just dreaming, or so I thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
MJW2314,

What you are describing is an astral attack, not an alien abduction, although an astral attack can be a prelude to an abduction.

You might want to check out the Christian mystics over at AlienResistance.org, as you will find an affinity with their approach.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
RX84,

So far, you've been lucky to only have nightmares. Think about the poor devils who have been abducted and also suffer from nightmares about it, in addition to posttraumatic stress disorder and various other ailments like radiation poisoning.

Deep meditative practice would help you gain better control over your dreams so you can "wake up" in them; this is referred to as "lucid dreaming."

Then, next time you see that alien creature in a dream, you can exert superhuman strength and give it a very needed whipping. *L*

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Man these aliens don't do a very good job covering up. Anyhow I can relate to a few signs on that list. But probably not enough to say that i've been ubducted.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.

I'd say if you meet just this one....you're pretty much qualified....

top topics

join