It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raven Rock Mountain Complex (Site-R)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Found this interesting bit of info, had never heard of this base before (Out of Fallout 3 anyways!)

Heres a link to an interesting article on it: PublicIntell-Site R

Anyone hear of any strange goings on there? Whats your take on it? Just curious (my taxmoney helped build it after all)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

Yeah, I saw this site on this thread earlier..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always wonder why TPTB think they are worth saving in the event of a disaster at "our" expense...

BTW, there are probably many more $ being spent today on such sites we are yet to hear of..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You got to laugh at the powers that be and there bunkers and deep under ground shelters that they will live in for years.

What do they think they are coming out to ? hordes of people ready to bow down and kiss there feet for keeping themselves safe? Please Mr president get the binmen going again and all will be forgiven.

If they ever go down there and anyone is left alive you can bet that they will be far better suited for living in any post apolcaliptic world and the powers that be would be in deep BS when they came out. Not only that but all these people that are left are going to blame TPTB for the mess they are living in rightly so.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you get a copy of Harry Helms "Top Secret Tourism", Site-R and similar "bunkers" are profiled. Site-R, Mount Weather, etc are all well documents on the net and have been known by the general public for years. What isn't covered well in book or the internet are the COG (Continuity of Government) facilities.

It's been my opinion for a long time that if it gets to the point that we need these facilities, then the people they are trying to protect (government) don't deserve the protection!

Back to Helm's book, I get the feeling he didn't visit every facility in the book. I can tell you the Napa CA COG is mighty hard to reach without trespassing. Rather he summed up all the known facilities. The Nevada facilities appear to have his own photos. I'm not dissing the book, but rather just reflecting the scale of the book. Just be warned that if you are really up on your government facilities, you won't find anything new in the book. James Bamford's "Shadow Factory" was better at revealing facilities I never knew about.

Trevor Paglen has a new book in the works with photos of some facilities. If you go to his website, the photo in the upper right is a NSA surveillance facility in the "quiet zone".
www.paglen.com...

If you are in NYC, photos of these secret "stuff" will be on exhibit at the New Museum in mid-October. I use the word "stuff" since the photographs are not limited to buildings. The exhibit is not on the New Museum website yet.

top topics

join