It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton (Moment Of Truth) Proof, Hes A Liar!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Travis,

Pay no attention to the hecklers in the audience.

Orion,

Put that pie away and tell us what you are so afraid of?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I whole heartedly agree with the sentiments Travis posted in his most recent reply. It also show, quite clearly to my mind that Travis has portrayed by many of the more mouthy skeptics as some kind of *hick*. The insinuation being, quite clearly, he wouldn't know a UFO from a new car. His words and how he expresses himself, if it is indeed him, show that far from being some *hick* Travis is actually a naturally *intelligent* person, who has very little problem expressing his thoughts via writing.

It is interesting to note that, virtually all those with the most to say, on these sort of threads have vanished just as they did on the Oakland lights thread the moment the actual person showed up, if by proxy in that case and actually dispelled the crap that has been spouted by the rabid believers from both sides of the fence.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

You're wrong and way off the mark. We all learned about this hoaxer through the public record. I read everything about it and came to a conclusion based on the public record: Travis Walton reeks of liar and hoaxer.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

You're wrong and way off the mark. We all learned about this hoaxer through the public record. I read everything about it and came to a conclusion based on the public record: Travis Walton reeks of liar and hoaxer.

but can you physically prove it, other than someone elses hearsay?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I found the videos entertaining and enlightening.
Though I wonder if this was done intentionally
to Travis for an agenda. Most of the other
questions asked of him were about the UFO
encounter and he answered them truthfully.
I believe him despite what the test revealed
on this show. And he is correct, polygraphs
are sometimes wrong.

I also believe Travis, there is a campaign out there to debunk these cases, especially if they seem real and a lot of good evidence.

Nothing to see here as far as I am concerned.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Let's go to the videotape: Travis Walton is an article of faith. No evidence whatsoever to prove he is telling the truth. The facts uncovered show that he made it up. Why are you such a blind believer? Do you believe that a single human has ever been abducted without requiring evidence?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Public record? And what does this 'public record' purport? If you're suggesting the consensuses (opposed to the 'record) then, all I have to say is, the majority of people don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butt so.......

This case has held 35 years of interest because it either resonates or repels believability on a very personal level.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Let's go to the videotape: Travis Walton is an article of faith. No evidence whatsoever to prove he is telling the truth. The facts uncovered show that he made it up. Why are you such a blind believer? Do you believe that a single human has ever been abducted without requiring evidence?

YES, especially when there was 6 other witnesses possibly looking at going to jail for murder.

they couldn't provide the body. could you imagine the pressure even if it was a hoax? they were still looking to go to jail for lying to the cops

too much bad press one way or the other. Travis isn't telling sea story's and neither was the crew.

hey you know whats funny? i actually see ufos all the time, but when i tell people they think i'm nuts, and you what? i dont give a #...lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'm not sure who wrote this (not used to this new ATS setup just yet) but we Humans haven't figured out how to prove or disprove this phenomenon. Hell, we don't even understand it so how can we prove it? We don't have the mental-means to measure this by. But that doesn't make this any less legit. It simply makes us, inept.

Here's an example: I had a dream last night that I was on a boat and I saw an awesome rainbow. Can I prove it? Nope! But that doesn't mean I didn't dream this! Same basic principle.

When we Humans figure out how to tap into other senses, dimensions and realities then and only then will we have right to make such bold face allegations!
Until then, when dealing with the world of paranormal keep in mind how truly limited we 'normal' Humans really are!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human Alien.....

we Humans haven't figured out how to prove or disprove this phenomenon.

The way I see it.....

If I have an open mind about this whole UFO thing.....

Then I must keep an open mind about this abduction thing......even if it's only a teensy weensy bit....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human Alien.....

we Humans haven't figured out how to prove or disprove this phenomenon.

The way I see it.....

If I have an open mind about this whole UFO thing.....

Then I must keep an open mind about this abduction thing......even if it's only a teensy weensy bit....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

And I applaud you for doing so and implore others to follow suit.

To all: Please stop asking for proof. We simply can't give it nor you....measure it! The only way to know is if we were truly capable of telepathy. Then, you could READ the truth which, emanates from each of us.

We can't turn over a video or audio tape. Nor can we produce a souvenir. Doesn't happen that way but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

But like I said in an earlier posting, in any court of law, the onus is on you to prove the accused wrong. We are presumed innocent until proven guilty (of, delusion or lying) through tangible evidence (not narrow-minded thinking)

edit on 1-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: added: To all

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's what the problem really is.

The Sheeple of planet Earth have not gotten the permission to believe. The people who run this world (religion, science, government) have not told you you can believe this yet. So in return, you ask for proof. Proof to defy the authorities. Understandable.

But it's funny there is a double standard here. We have absolutely no proof of a man who walked on water, turned water into wine and came back from the dead. Nor another man who parted a sea. No proof. None what-so-ever BUT.......'they' gave us permission to believe in that. You see how this works. They delegate what's permissible and we act accordingly!

But, I think there's a huge change happening among the minion finally. I think we're starting to realize, we've been duped and bamboozled by the best! And.............we're not taking it anymore. And THAT....is probably what's in store for us in 2012. A grand departure from the matrix. Finally!!!!

So, I defy all of you, who don't believe, to defy these authoritative brainwashing Shepherds who have led the sheeple into the dark for ages. It's time to see the light.

Abductions happen. The question is, whose behind them? Off-world entities or......our very own?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Here's an example: I had a dream last night that I was on a boat and I saw an awesome rainbow. Can I prove it? Nope! But that doesn't mean I didn't dream this! Same basic principle.

Exactly! He dreamed it - nothing but a vivid dream that seemed real! Remember, Travis himself admitted in that show that he had a history of mental 'disturbances' and took drugs for recreation. Probably an ideal subject for psycho electronics as I've mentioned earlier? Add all this together and it points to hallucination.

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Abductions happen. The question is, whose behind them? Off-world entities or......our very own?

I've already answered your question Here

edit on 1-10-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Neil Tyson says if he ever gets abducted, he's going to steal the ashtray (or something else) from the ship so he'd have some evidence, but I'm not sure if they'd let us take souvenirs?

They may not let you nab the ashtray, but then again they do leave "souvenirs" behind inside your body,

Have you had your nasal cavity X-rayed lately Arb?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I find this quite remarkable.

Is the outcome of question 15 not paradoxical, because all the answers of Travis earlier questions [14] were true, even his claim that there was proof of his abduction, but despite that was question 15 as claimed false.

If Travis had not spoken the truth regarding question 15, then his response on question 14, the proof of the abduction should also have been false.

Because, how could you have proof of something that never happened?

Question 14.

Asked by UFO skeptic Dr. Michael Shermer who is Founding Publisher of Skeptic magazine.

Question; Travis, do you have any evidence to support your claim to be abducted?

Answer; I think there are piles of it, so yes.

His answer was determined to be true.

-----

Question 15.

Asked by the show master.

Question, question 15 is simply this, were you abducted by a UFO on November 5, 1975?

Answer; yes.

His answer was determined to be false???

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Just to be a total brat, I'm going to say something, since I read you saw a anomalous craft/object yourself in your posts. We're all having missing time, like Sleeper, John Lear and ET_MAN says, and if you see anything, it wasn't by accident.

Abductions are very real, and only some are black op, and even those are connected with ET. Higher Ups are different, but then theyre the ones who aren't directly getting involved as earth is a school.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

YES, especially when there was 6 other witnesses possibly looking at going to jail for murder.

they couldn't provide the body. could you imagine the pressure even if it was a hoax? they were still looking to go to jail for lying to the cops

too much bad press one way or the other. Travis isn't telling sea story's and neither was the crew.

hey you know whats funny? i actually see ufos all the time, but when i tell people they think i'm nuts, and you what? i dont give a #...lol

To you and to all other believers replying that Walton's story is truth. Let me repeat mysel: belief is the result of mental conditioning. You believe something because there is no evidence to prove it. When there is evidence, belief is not a factor, knowing is.

Walton and his 6 (or 60 or 600, 6000, 6,000,000) cohorts pulled a fast one for the money and fame. If their lives depended on it none of them could produce any evidence. There are lots of Travis Waltons. None of them have evere produced any evidence. So, the bottom line is that only believers who do not require evidence support his tale. And all similar tales. Take that to the bank but you may find yourself in line behind Walton!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

hahahahaha. detecting undetectable viruses.
you have one but it cant be proven. hahahahaha

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What confuses me is the fact that when he was asked if there was evidence to back up his claim and he said yes, it was true. When he was asked if he was abducted it was false. So perhaps he wasn't abducted, but the sighting actually happened? I'm still 50/50 on this one

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Just to be a total brat, I'm going to say something, since I read you saw a anomalous craft/object yourself in your posts. We're all having missing time, like Sleeper, John Lear and ET_MAN says, and if you see anything, it wasn't by accident.

Unity 99.....

Just to ensure I have not overstated anything or tried to sound presumptuous.....

My "sighting" was brief & under difficult viewing conditions, possibly of an orb type object.

To my mind, it was not definitive.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 3-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join