It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why overlook the non sense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Im going to be honest: I didn't check to see if this has been asked before...because honestly, if it has been asked before, then it needs to be asked again!

ATS, in the time i've been here, is a wonderful place! Im not going to be a doom & gloomer who will set here and say "THIS IS RUINING ATS!!!" because lets face it...ATS can't be "Ruined"...but I still have to ask this:

Why do the mods & admins of this wonderful place I call home allow so much bull crap to be posted without deletion or [hoax] tag applied?

It seems to me that the desire for open conversation is being taken advantage of, so that any half-wit with a mad-lib conspiracy theory can come in and post their non sense.

YES! I can choose to ignore it, and 99% of the time, i do just that.

But the fact of the matter still remains: the post is still allowed to exist in a dignified manner, albeit being created with undignified intentions!!

It's rageful to think that ATS basically lays down and allows people to walk all over common decency and intelligent thought all in the name of "Deny Ignorance!"

Well, Mods and Admins, you CAN deny ignorance by enforcing a more strict code of ethics and applying them to all the non-sense bull crap threads that have been created.

Perhaps you have a series of tags

[unconfirmed]
[troll]
[hoax]

etc...

Obviously these can all be easily proven.

Let's clean it up, eh? For the sake of truthfully Denying Ignorance?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Please take any issues you have with the board to the ATS Issues thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

join