It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police alert: 5 adults, 9 children plan mass suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The adults are brainwashed and to think its to the extent that they will murder the children! I can only hope they find them before the children are killed. Sick, just sick!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by debunky
The problem starts when they take others with them (In this case: kids)

Oh sure, leave your kids to the mercy of the welfare system

Loki well said

It's only death folks ... we all do it. These guys, they're probably sick of people telling them what they can/should/have to do. They have a point

So... why are you wasting your time on a message board, and dont just go out and do it? Can you really stand to live in such an oppresive society where you are not allowed to kill whoever you like?
Go on. Off yourself. That'll show em. Still reading...?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Oh sure, leave your kids to the mercy of the welfare system

Loki well said

It's only death folks ... we all do it. These guys, they're probably sick of people telling them what they can/should/have to do. They have a point

So... why are you wasting your time on a message board, and dont just go out and do it? Can you really stand to live in such an oppresive society where you are not allowed to kill whoever you like?

Suicide is not about killing who ever you like. Its about making a personal decision about your life and your life only.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754

Suicide is not about killing who ever you like. Its about making a personal decision about your life and your life only.

Let me repeat since you obviously overlooked it:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

What's your point here? I hardly think you'll qualify for the "compassionate voice" ... so why pretend?

I face the prospect of suicide daily ... just the way it is, haven't yet. But understand me well, i am responsible for my family, and when i can no longer look after them, or can no longer stand the suffering, i will take them with me.

That's my choice, and frankly your opinion is of no value in this.

However, if you truly wish to understand, instead of stomping your own perspectives on others, then perhaps you'll think awhile, about what the world looks like through others' eyes.

From a religious persective, if children die, they go to heaven. if you kill them, and yourself, you won't. So you'll be trading in your "eternal" life for theirs. That's a better deal than anything anyone here can offer me. If i go, and leave them, they'll grow up, amongst you lot ... and your child welfare .... not much chance for them then is there?

For the record, my duty towards my children is the only thing that has stopped me. Go on, call me a coward.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Is there actually any more info that anyone can post on here? I have been out-of-touch for 2 days.

ETA: Nevermind

Ending a frantic search, deputies found Chicas the 13 just before noon at Jackie Robinson Park near Palmdale after getting a tip from a local resident, said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore. He said all members are safe.
Update here:www.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 9/21/10 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It seems as we live in a world that your damned if you do, damned if you don't, either way who really gets to decide in the end, if you die either way?

This may not seem the right thing to say, (as I will say it anyway), you have the right and the choice to go on living if you well choose, no one should tell you, and frankly if you don't like the path your life is going in, then by all means, do what you will. Your choice.

Now as far as loved ones, Im sure that most people that have a good group of people around them dont really seem to commit suicide that often. Then I feel that their feelings after Im gone are no longer relevant. When people express their anger when someone takes their own life, IMO its an ego thing, yes now your mad, and sad, but those are YOUR feelings, as the person who couldnt take it anymore is no longer going through pain.

I would not want someone I love to die, but I also do not have the right to ask them to stick around, because I dont want to be sad. Even when family intervene people take their life, it has to be something that you decide for yourself, as your best and possibly only option.

As for the cult aspect, these folks were found in a public park praying. I saw the interview when they were found and according to the police, they found notes, and the deeds to their homes, also some of them had called their families to say good-bye. Was this really a reason to put out an APB for a family?

When the family was asked why they did these things, they said that they left these things behind, so that if they were to return to god they didnt want any other worldy possessions. BTW who goes to the park and takes the deed to their house with them, and now its a crime to call your family and say good bye?

Why didnt those people say something before they thought it was to late? Why wait until you think that children's lives are in danger, to call the police, and BTW the so called leader of the group has been placed in a psychiatric facility.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join