It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford Claims Christopher Story Assassination was a Psy-Op and Story is Still Alive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

First of all there is the accusation that I killed Christopher Story. That is serious slander and I may decide to sue.
First of all, I was asked by MI6 to please cooperate with them and not reveal the fact that Christopher Story AKA Edward Harle, was never killed. It was all part of a psy-ops. However, they are using Story's baseless accussation that I threatened him with murder as part of a campaign to discredit me so I am now revealing the truth: Christopher Story was not killed and I never threatened him.

Christopher Story, for those who don't know, was (is?) the Editor of www.worldreports.org...

See also:

Has Heroic Reporter Christopher Story of worldreports.org Fame Been Murdered?

Since John MacHaffie of nesaranews.blogspot.com... was the first one to break the news of Story's death on the Internet, to the best of my knowledge, that would seem to indicate that MacHaffie is involved in this "Psy-Op" too......?

My question: Why?

Why on earth would MI6 want to hoax Story's death in the first place, and why on earth would they tell Fulford about it and ask him to go along with it??

Bizarre, just bizarre......

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I must be getting old. I don't know who any of these people are.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Both of these individuals claim to have many contacts in the ABC agencies and to know many other important and powerful people. Both write long and very detailed reports about all these top-secret negotiations and other spy-novel type stuff.

Story was supposed to have died back in July but now Fulford is saying he is still alive.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I think this John MacHalffie may in fact be in on it as you say. I find it very interesting that he was the first one to write about the death of Christopher Story, stating that there are other sources from which he pulled his information, but never once gave the reader of his blog links to those said sources.

Very interesting, and this behavior raises a RED FLAG for me. Who is Machaffie working for? Why would he proclaim to know that Chris Story was shot execution style, and then retract his statements to say that Story was poisoned, and then finally, once again correct himself, by saying that he had a family history of liver cancer. Does that make sense to you guys? How does one go from getting executed, to getting poisoned, to dying of liver cancer? How can you possibly mix that up?

PSY-OP AGENT?
Me thinks it.

Here's the link to his blog entry:
Shot Execution Style?
Again, how do you mix that up?

you're on to something brother

wth is going on with our countrymen?
They are becoming sell outs.

edit on 18-9-2010 by leira7 because: adding names to reduce confusion

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks leira7.

Yes MacHaffie could be in on the 'Psy-Op'.

OR, he was unknowingly fed false intel by his 'sources' and so had to keep changing his story as more facts came to light.

OR - Story really is dead and Fulford's claim that his death was hoaxed is false.

OR - some combination of the above three possibilities.

The plot thickens!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Well I just skimmed both sites and read a few articles. What little free time I had will now fall into the negative. THANKS A HEAP!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

LOL!

Yes fascinating stuff isn't it? I'm surprised more people on here aren't into it.

Oh well....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Explanation: Bumped!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hey thanks for the bump!

So what do you make of all this, OmegaLogos? Do you think Story really died, or do you think he and MI6 decided to fake his death because he was getting too many threats?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Explanation: I've only just become recently aware of this err story [no pun intended] and I'm in the process of researching what I can.

Personal Disclosure: But I'm currently of the latter opinion... but also, I've got a feeling it got botched and he is actually dead!

edit on 20-9-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add "also" :shk: soz

top topics

join