It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Handcuffed Him, Pushed Him To The Ground and Shot Him Dead!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So a dog was shot while tied up. Why don't you call the RSPCA

Right Eliad ?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by Eliad

What Israelis have contect with Palestinians?

Hm there seems to be a situation of, for want of a better English word, apartness, separation of the religious groups, not good for the future, try truth and reconciliation.

True. It will take time..
At the moment no one is really allowed to go into Gaza, and it is considered dangerous to go to the west bank.. Even my ex girlfriend which is Israeli Arab was afraid to take me to Rammalla when she went there on a visit because something might have happened.. Can never be too sure.
On the other hand a Palestinian could go anywhere in Israel and speak Arabic and no one's going to kidnap them..

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
So a dog was shot while tied up. Why don't you call the RSPCA

Right Eliad ?

You know me so well.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I recall this incident the day after it took place. I'm surprised there was not pressure from the PA to have this incident fully investigated.

Perhaps this is not a bad thing to set up courts of law in Israel where there is a panel of 3 judges, a Palestinian judge, Israeli Arab judge and Jewish judge to recide over these incidents involving both Jewish and Arab persons of "interest".

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Well I hope he comes back and haunts their [looks around nervously for any moderators] ass!

edit on 9/21/10 by ohsnaptruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join