It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a video you must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

youtube

I don't know if this video about symbolisms in Hollywood movies has been posted before here on ATS anyway, I'd like to share it with all of you...to me was very interesting.

edit on 18-9-2010 by metalpr because: I couldn't post the video

edit on 18-9-2010 by metalpr because: video post

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
your link is a little messed up their my good man

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Fix your link!
Second line and waiting for you to fix the link!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good video.

I wonder if some of those movies used the 9'11'' and All seeing eye to kind of let you know who wrote the script and to tell you that there is a deeper meaning to the films themselves. Maybe they knew it was going to happen, but couldn't do anything about it, so these movie makers put hints in their films to direct our attention to these select films so that we can better analyse the underlying message of the movie. Perfect example would be Mario Brothers, Koopa is a shapeshifting Reptilian from The Dark World/Realm/Dimension and he's set on opening a Dark Gate (hmmm... 9/11 anyone?) to Our Dimension. Some believe that 9/11 was a Satanic Ritual created to raise fear in our hearts and minds, to prevent us further from reaching the unconditional love we were intended to feel for ourselves, brothers and sisters.

I'm not trying to say that all those who identify as Illuminati aren't bad, I just want to consider all possible sides of the story and the reason why they would put the imagery in there in the first place.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes the Illuminati and there plots to illuminate this world for there master the light bearer, they are all over the government processes. They are hiding in plain site. Do there members don't even know that they are members? What does the eye at the pyramid really represent in its ultimate scope? That there really is no such a thing as choice or free will? Who knows?, who cares?. Does it matter in the end?....... Nope just dust in the wind, were all just dust in the wind.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
very interesting video, i guess to see all hidden symboles, you only have to look with the eyes of a conspiracy theorists instead of those of a sleeping sheep.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You step out of line, and they blow your head off in front of the whole world.

They are united, whilst we are divided.

Don't you step out of line.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think the eye in the pyramid is the beginning of a new religion, based on ideologies from ancient times, and of the sun, the cosmos and the universe itself.

All religions at the moment are under attach, they are all being treated badly in the media, and with the increase of scientists and atheists on the TV, the idea is being forced upon us that religion is no longer the necessary glue that binds our societies and cultures together.

The idea is to lose all the religions, and replace it with one global religion, as has been shown in many ancient civilisation movies, which was the way it was.

Its the one world religion, one world currency and one world government for the future, and there no way we going to get out of it.

It has been stated by many politicians and elite that the the breaking of countries was a bad idea, and hasn't worked, so instead we now need to break down borders, open up or cultures, and become one to move into the next chapter of human evolution.

You never know, it might work.

I know that there is plenty of posts and video's out there stating how bad its going to be, and there are plenty of video's and posts that say how good it could be.

The thing is they cant both be right can they?

edit on 22/9/10 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
these symbols dont mean anything, they probably just excite some sick bastards that have brain problems

the real issues are when some sick sociopaths start doing attacks and manipulating the public so they can profit or just sit and watch people die

new topics

top topics

join