It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve was A Clone...actual hebrew proves it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
I'm one of those not bright ones, who simply sees the story of a group of being who find a nice water world and terra form it to add another nice place to visit to the united federation.
Looking at what we've done with the place, I can see why so few come to visit anymore.

One can easily twist that statement around, and instead say that someone can see why so many is visiting these days.

Unless, ofcourse, those being reported have been lurking here all along, but now have been chased out of their hidings, either because of the Planet's declining enviroment and nature- Their home- or because they perhaps awaits something.

Oh, and please cease degrading yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
didn't mean it as self denigration, merely a quantitative evaluation. I read some of the stuff posted and I have no clue what they are talking about.
But thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't think this will ever publicized though. Because of the Genesis story, women have been oppressed.
Taking that off would allow women to be priests, and possibly the pope.
You would have to re-write thousands of years of history.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

I often thought that in genesis that the creation of adam and eve was more a case of an Alien race or ancient human race genetic engineering with the human race..

I think that many stories in the bible are true, it's just they need correct interpretation.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Interresting vid. Makes you wonder, about the hebrew..... where does it come from ?

Compare the Hebrew Alphabet with the older Phoenician alphabet, that's where it came from:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I know a lot of people try to link the alaphbet with Phonecian, but if you can't import into Hebrew, then Phonecian had to have come from Hebrew and not the other way around.
This is of course based on the findings of the Chronicle project.
see research notes for explanation

www.thechronicleproject.org...

We assume older is original, but the more primitive the society, the longer lasting the info, having been placed on rocks and clay. The advanced society places the items on mass produced items which do not stand the test of time. Think how long our societies info would last if we fell. Bye Bye electronic storage.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
wow great find im gona read that link now

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
the link doesnt work

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

Here is the corrected link:
Chronicle Project

Have fun reading! It is very informative and thought provoking!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
In case no one here noticed, they have videos with these people if anyone cares.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
And here is the latest article on The Chronicle Project from CNN:

CNN ireport

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
This was not Eve...This was Lilith...Adams first wife...Look it up...I know what I'm talk about.
Adam is the first man ,and also the first divorcee...Adam hated Lilith because she was equal, and in competition with Adam...Plus it is said she wanted sex all the time...So Adam asked God to fix this problem...It is said she was banished to the sea...God started over and made Eve....
You can say that Lilith was the first Women liberationist....

Thank-you
Lilith

Where can I read about this???
Links please.
Thx.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its in the Hebrew Bibles

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join