Eve was A Clone...actual hebrew proves it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You can actually follow the differences between these two in modern day bibles by looking at the translations of the titles: For example- God = Elohim
--------------------------- LORD = YHWH (Yahweh)
---------------------------- Lord = Adonai
---------------------------- Lord God = Adonai Yahweh
---------------------------- LORD of Hosts = Yahwef Sabaoth
---------------------------- God Almighty = El Shaddai

I am not 100% clued up on how all this works- but not all of the above is the same person. I did read in more than one place (not sure where) that God & Lord in the bible are two different beings/people. You can notice this clearly by the behavioral patterns of the two.

The translations above are on the first couple of pages in any persons Bible- many people just never bother to look.....

do you want me to help you with this?

The different names of G-d refer to the different modes in which he relates with his creation.

YHVH - is the transcendent name in which G-d bypasses the laws of nature that he established to influence his creation.

Elohim - is G-d in the mode of constriction, of Judge, and therefore this name is tantamount to nature. In fact, the gematria of Elohim, 86, is the same as HaTeva (nature) 86.

Adonai - is G-d as Lord over his creation. When mankind acknowledges G-ds role and presence in the world, G-d becomes lord, majestic and holy and thus present within the lives of those who serve him. When the name YHVH Elohim appears in the Torah, its pronounced Adonai Elohim, to signify the higher name, YHVH, as being Lord over Elohim (nature), but also to reveal that YHVH IS ELOHIM. That the one simply acts as a screen to inspire mans searching and freedom of choice to choose Good and G-d, and thus bring the higher name down into the world.

YHVH Tvaoth - Lord of Hosts. This refers to the higher name, YHVH, being 'the lord of hosts'. The Hosts refers to his angels who after the constriction of his infinite light, take on a separate reality of their own (from the human perspective, from gods perspective they are still entirely one with him), but even despite this separation, they are still entirely aware who their source and lifeforce comes from, YHVH, unlike us lowly humans who are bemused and convinced that this world is all there is. This name appears in the book of Samuel. It refers to G-d acting in a more lowly concealed way, but still through the power of the name YHVH. The tavoth, are angels who further constrict the light and relate with man in a way where man can incorpoate and than verbalize what it had experienced.

El Shaddai - G-d as power and source of all life. This name is similar to Elohim, but in kabbalistic language, this name is related to the sefirah of Yesod, and the spiritual power known as metatron (same gematria as el shaddai). G-d in this mode specifically limits and takes account of everything mankind does.

Theres also El Elyon, Ehye, the former describes G-d in the mode of Keter, who is completely removed from his creation, and the latter is G-d in the mode of 'i will be' who allows the impossible to become reality. He allows people to change their fundamental natures and thus allow man to interact with G-d in the mode of YHVH. The most basic name of G-d is YHVH. Its the 'essential' name in kabbalah.

hope this helped.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
check your wiki!

A few weeks after fertilization, the initial appearance of the human fetal genitalia is basically feminine: a pair of "urogenital folds" with a small protuberance in the middle, and the urethra behind the protuberance.

In typical fetal development, the presence of the SRY gene causes the fetal gonads to become testes; the absence of it allows the gonads to continue to develop into ovaries. Thereafter, the development of the internal reproductive organs and the external genitalia is determined by hormones produced by fetal gonads (ovaries or testes) and the cells' response to them.

If the fetus has testes, and if the testes produce testosterone, and if the cells of the genitals respond to the testosterone, the outer urogenital folds swell and fuse in the midline to produce the scrotum; the protuberance grows larger and straighter to form the penis; the inner urogenital swellings swell, wrap around the penis, and fuse in the midline to form the penile urethra.

If testosterone is not present, normal female development continues, with the development of a perineal urethra and the formation of a uterus, clitoris and vagina.

The Müllerian ducts, which are paired ducts of the embryo which empty into the cloaca, and which develop into the upper vagina, cervix, uterus and oviducts; in the male they disappear except for the vestigial vagina masculina and the appendix testis.

Because of their common origin in fetal anatomy, a number of male and female anatomical features are said to be homologous; for example, the clitoris and penis are homologous with one another, as are Skene's glands in females and the prostate gland in males.

Most of the time, the result of fetal genital development follows the stereotypical male or stereotypical female development path. However, in a small but significant minority of cases, the path of development follows an intermediate or other pathway, leading to what are called "ambiguous genitalia", one condition of those known as intersexuality.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

The original hebrew in the bible is so bad, that if you see two words in a row that are actually the exact word, they will translate it as
THIS IS + THE TOKEN OF
the actual should have read a sign, a sign

The chronicle guys not only have cleared all of that crap up, but it actually shows you what the word means, and how every person can know that.

Hebrew the way it is, is so convoluted, that you can randomly put translations in based on your opinion, and no one can prove your wrong.

With the Self Defining Hebrew system on the chronicle, you can't do that. If it doesn't fit the description the word has in it, you know its wrong.
Read the study notes, you'll understand what I'm babbling about

This is why I know they are not from the PTB

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Listen, trying to study scripture was a nightmare! There were at least 3 meanings for every word, and about 20 for a large lot of them! It got ridiculous. There was no way to even begin to know what was really being said. SDH has begun to truly clear a lot of that up for me. It's unbelievable how much more clear the story of creation of Adam and Eve are now. It makes sense in ways I never even considered.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The closer I look at my church's, customary costume and religious practice the more I am convinced of some sort of cloning or hybridization event which resulted in "man" as we know today.

The alter looks like a laboratory table and the sterilization of the cups and the blood and the entire body that was sacrificed so that we may live, even the robes are reminiscent of a doctors coat. I think the body and blood are dna material. Clearly.

Look up the instances where you find the word "rod" in the Bible. I have an idea, a theory, that when this word "rod" is used, they are actually talking about a usable bit of DNA.

It is a bit of blood or tissue brought from a home planet, from a branch of alien being or family.
They are individual DNA rods that were used to make the variety of types of people from "off planet" originals. We are manufactured from a variety, a group of families with individual familiar characteristics that did not originate here.

edit on 26-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The religious texts are not meant to be taken so literally, the texts are highly symbolic and mystical. Though some literal prehistory can be "decoded" from them if one puts in adequete time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know their religious background? There are people that already believed Eve was a 2nd woman or a copy. Hoaxes have a way of popping up when people already believed something to be true.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

well she can't be an exact copy, what with missing that Y chomosoee and all.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I think the OP and all of you guys will like this site.
skepticreport.com...
This site has a lot of great questions I would like you guys to check out.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
The chronicle guys not only have cleared all of that crap up, but it actually shows you what the word means, and how every person can know that.

Actually, what they've done is re-translated the Bible to answer some of their own issues with the Bible. It's pretty obvious that they don't understand any of the ancient languages. If you can't read or speak an ancient language, your ability to provide a "translation" is exactly zero. This was pretty obvious as, when they showed up here, their "splash page" on their website shows "YHWH" in Paleohebrew inserted into a Greek text... and the "Paleohebrew" name for the deity was written backwards.

No one with even the barest foundation in linguistics makes mistakes like that.

Hebrew the way it is, is so convoluted, that you can randomly put translations in based on your opinion, and no one can prove your wrong.

Yes you can -- in both modern and ancient Hebrew. The issue is that words have shades of meaning in all languages and sometimes (so that things make sense in anther language) the translator will pick the closest available interpretation that makes sense.

I notice, for example, that they are using an English language construction for many things and having the same combination of letters mean different things according to what this group WANTS the interpretation to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by GunzCoty

The original hebrew in the bible is so bad, that if you see two words in a row that are actually the exact word, they will translate it as
THIS IS + THE TOKEN OF
the actual should have read a sign, a sign

With the Self Defining Hebrew system on the chronicle, you can't do that. If it doesn't fit the description the word has in it, you know its wrong.
Read the study notes, you'll understand what I'm babbling about

This is why I know they are not from the PTB

WTH are you talking about?

As a person who reads hebrew, none of what you said was remotely intelligible.

I dont even think you understand what you just said.

So Hebrew words are a BUNCH OF GUESS WORK? Seriously?

Let me take an example.

Bara - means create. Every time this word appears in the Tanakah it forms a context that makes complete logical sense. EVERYTIME. This is the secret of how Hebrew is a language understood finely.

And no doubt this is a project of TPTB.

a person whos studied hebrew and has a knowledge of it would know that.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Actually, what they've done is re-translated the Bible to answer some of their own issues with the Bible. It's pretty obvious that they don't understand any of the ancient languages. If you can't read or speak an ancient language, your ability to provide a "translation" is exactly zero. This was pretty obvious as, when they showed up here, their "splash page" on their website shows "YHWH" in Paleohebrew inserted into a Greek text... and the "Paleohebrew" name for the deity was written backwards.

No one with even the barest foundation in linguistics makes mistakes like that.

Yes you can -- in both modern and ancient Hebrew. The issue is that words have shades of meaning in all languages and sometimes (so that things make sense in anther language) the translator will pick the closest available interpretation that makes sense.

I notice, for example, that they are using an English language construction for many things and having the same combination of letters mean different things according to what this group WANTS the interpretation to be.

good point noting the shades of meaning in hebrew.

The 'shades' like in other languages but much more meaningful in hebrew is a sign that Hebrew words are fundamental concepts - archetypes, of a specific area of reality. The meaning of a word can shift at times. Sometimes Ata means You, other times now. The connection between the words is a connection between the concepts. In some meaningful, mystical way, Now, and You and inextricably attached. Maybe because at every moment of "now" the only thing that exists is G-d, the eternal "you" the other, outside of myself.

Hebrew is a remarkably esoteric language.

These claims are so laughable in the light of that fact.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
Nice article. Remember the basics.

The Zionist plan is retain the control they gained after the flood.

Man lived in harmony more than once on this planet. The current iteration is a scared crop of livestock being led to the slaughter.

We know who owns and operates the media and entertainment channels.

Think it through. Who stands to gain?

The plan:

Destroy God in the collective unconscious.
Make everyone believe technology is the almighty.
Tell us aliens gave us life.
Introduce a new age messiah to the masses.
Rinse and repeat.

Whether or not you choose to believe in a creator, all of the faith books show us the corruption by the self-elected rulers of this world.

it wont be just technology. science itself. from this will lead to sterilization. pretty much a brave new world scenario.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

It holds true in all languages. I was trying to find something in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs (which I can sorta-kinda-read a little bit of) where the words and the sentence structure made sense... but not if you were just reading letters and using the dictionary. You have to know how they made their sentences (which isn't the way English does.) If you know languages other than English (I can make a fool of myself in German and Spanish), this idea of "shades of meaning" and "different structures" makes perfect sense.

I did mistake what was on their home page (that was another bunch). I think it's amusing that they ignore all the other letters and hunt and peck for combinations that make sense, even ignoring or passing over combinations that will contradict or confuse or not agree with the word they're trying to put in there. The number of letters skipped is apparently random. But if you try to go in and read the Masoretic text with their two letter or one letter combinations you come up with a real mess. And, of course, it doesn't really work with other sections. They'll have to change the meaning of those combinations.

In the "Ten Commandments", page 2, line 5, first word on left is supposed to be "your supreme one"... and at the end (right hand side) of the next line, the same two letters mean "to respond to". On the left hand side of the third line from the bottom, these two letters now mean "learnings" (which is their definition in their "chart of words").

I looked at "the charts" and a Masoretic version of Exodus and some stuff from later on in Genesis (from Strong's, which they may be using) just for grins. Should you have the patience to try it, this produces multiple amusing results.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by dontreally

It holds true in all languages. I was trying to find something in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs (which I can sorta-kinda-read a little bit of) where the words and the sentence structure made sense... but not if you were just reading letters and using the dictionary. You have to know how they made their sentences (which isn't the way English does.) If you know languages other than English (I can make a fool of myself in German and Spanish), this idea of "shades of meaning" and "different structures" makes perfect sense.

I did mistake what was on their home page (that was another bunch). I think it's amusing that they ignore all the other letters and hunt and peck for combinations that make sense, even ignoring or passing over combinations that will contradict or confuse or not agree with the word they're trying to put in there. The number of letters skipped is apparently random. But if you try to go in and read the Masoretic text with their two letter or one letter combinations you come up with a real mess. And, of course, it doesn't really work with other sections. They'll have to change the meaning of those combinations.

In the "Ten Commandments", page 2, line 5, first word on left is supposed to be "your supreme one"... and at the end (right hand side) of the next line, the same two letters mean "to respond to". On the left hand side of the third line from the bottom, these two letters now mean "learnings" (which is their definition in their "chart of words").

I looked at "the charts" and a Masoretic version of Exodus and some stuff from later on in Genesis (from Strong's, which they may be using) just for grins. Should you have the patience to try it, this produces multiple amusing results.

I didnt have the patience to read anyone of that.

Im glad you did to let me know the expected inconsistencies in their interpretations.

Theyre essentially redefinining Hebrew words to fit their prejudices, that the Torah is speaking about human contact with extra terrestrials.

I havent studied just Hebrew and Kabbalistic literature. Ive also spent a little bit of time studying comaprative mythology (joesph campbell, isaac frazer) and the Greek and latin mythological classics. along with a little bit of study of eastern and ancient mesopotamian thought. Its the same through out. METAPHOR. Metaphors are being used. Concepts are being alluded to through physical language that can be grasped, romantized and LIVED. It gives life to a reality that without metaphor becomes psychology. A lifeless souless mess. Sanskrit is another example of a language with a very consistent mystical structure (though not as consistent as hebrew). Languages were designed to convey mans impression of reality. Whether or not you regard the pronounciations as arbitrary is irrelevant. Letter roots are the root concepts. Words which share a root are connected in some way to the conceptual nature of the root.

This is basic in all languages. Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, Hebrew etc. In Hebrew, words are formed out of a 3 letter root and a 2 letter subroot. So, Bet Nun will be present in words which share a fundamental conceptual similarity. Binah (understanding) Bein (between) Banah (to build) etc. All of these concepts demonstrate the same archetypal reality. When you understand something you are making distinctions between ideas. This process of understanding builds knolwedge. So understanding, building, between, all fundamentally the same, manifesting in different contexts. The finished picture is the 'whole' image. This can be compared to the process of conceptualization. Whereas the ACT of actually building towards that finished image, that end, is the cogitative mind, which analyzes and undertsands differences between things. This is the building which leads to the finished product.

Im sure there are similar ideas in other languages. I was watching a documentary awhile back about the Sanskrit traces in English. Sanskrit is definitely most evident in english. English is a derivative of sanskrit (although, hebrewm arabic, enordic influences can be discerned).

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

JFC.... a 'clone' would have been another 'Male' Adam
not a genetically engineered replicant but in female form

your ideas are pervocative but based on a faulty logic, understanding of what your trying to speak

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't see how your thread differs from what is in the bible as I know it and read it about Eve being formed about from Adam?

Perhaps not a clone per se, but from Adam nonetheless.
edit on 10-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Man.
I post a thread on a subject, and come back to find its all over the place.
When you take the DNA from a person and make another person...
what do you call that?
If you make a woman out of it, its no longer a clone?

Adding or screwing with the material you removed, doesn't change the fact it was taken from another human to make a human.

Shocked how much time can be wasted deliberating minor details.
Also how many people never actually read the study notes on the site before babbling.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

You are a victim, but don't feel bad, there are millions of you, all eager to believe anything but The Holy Bible. You just want to follow something. Why not follow, what is written on the pages of The Holy Bible. Am I talking about words,yes, and no, I am talking about you actually taking the time to ask the RIGHT QUESTIONS for a change. Ask the Right Questions, and guess what? The Right Answers fall into your grasp. Its easy, but first you have to understand how things work for everything.
Man(kind), everything, has three dates with History, and here they are:
1. And exact moment in time to be Created (i.e. placed inside the womb, conception).
2. And exact moment in time to be Born.
3. And exact moment to Die.
Eve has an exact CREATION DAY, The King James Version tells us (of understanding) her exact Creation Day:
The 222nd day of the year 5070 B.C., Eve was Born in the year 5069, on the 123rd day. The key to this matter is found in Genesis 2:22. If there is a 222, there has to be a 22, if there is a 22, there has to be a 2, and these are FEMALES. Sir, you are in great need of THE SOLOMON FORMULA, here it is: 360-111-222-333-444-555-666-777-888-999, if you have understanding, you will get it. It is easy, if you like, I will help you. The Genesis Creation Story is really two stories, one story was left for the people who weren't quit bright, and the mathematical account was left by The Almighty God for those people of understanding. All you have to do is
look. Whenever you are ready!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm one of those not bright ones, who simply sees the story of a group of being who find a nice water world and terra form it to add another nice place to visit to the united federation.
Looking at what we've done with the place, I can see why so few come to visit anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join