It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve was A Clone...actual hebrew proves it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

In six thousand years, what if you were saying the same about our current written sources capable of resisting God's judgement with fire? I am willing to bet a 100 quid that when people in a few millennia digs up one of us, they would guaranteedly look upon us as stupid primitive people whose stories are but fables and fairytales. This adventure called life has no good hopes for the people of the past. In short, the Earth has sustained several human civilisations and ages of prosperity in science and progress, but like God confused the builders of Babel and brought about the Flood and so on, these civilisations have dissapeared without a trace.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From my personal studies I have been led to understand that some stories within the bible are incorporated from ancient Sumerian text. With that the story of Adam and Eve I have came across. In the ancient text it is said that the snake within the garden of EDIN represents ENKI (lord of Earth and Water) Second son of ANU and ANTU, following me ATS, good...
It is said within these text that ENKI tried to teach Early Man (ADAM) the ways to SPIRITUAL FREEDOM. It is written that ENKI also intended for the HIS creation of HOMO SAPIENS to be suited for EARTH LABOR..
But ENKI sometime down the line changed his mind about using spitirual enslavement as a means. ENKI with help from his half sister NINKI aka NIN-KHURSAG WAS SAID TO OF CREATED ADAM & EVE and EDIN was said to of been created BY ENLIL(LORD OF AIR AND LORD OF COMMAND). ENKI was said to be the Serpent in the Garden of EDIN who urged ADAM and EVE to eat from the tree of knowledge of GOOD AND EVIL (which he felt was infininetly beneficial to their spiritual growth). ENLIL is the brother who drove them out of EDIN. Amazing when you begin to dig deep into the PAST... During the time of NOAH it is believed the ANCIENT FLOOD was created by ENLIL to wipe out mankind. Why ENKI was said to on the other hand AGAINST ORDERS OF ANNUNAKI who ENLIL CONTROLLED AT THIS TIME help NOAH with making plans to build the ARK to preserve humanity and animal life at that time.

NOW lets jump to LILUTH for a minute. LILUTH is said to be the Granddaughter of ENLIL (ELDEST SON OF ANU) AND NINLIL (WIFE OF ENLIL). ENLIL AND NINLIL HAD SONS one named NANNA( also known as the BRIGHT 1) NANNA and his wife NINGAL were parents of INNANA also know as ISHTAR (LILUTH AUNT) by BABYLONIANS. The other son of Enlil and his wife Ninlil was named NERGAL (KING OF THE UNDERWORLD LILUTHS DAD) married ERESH-KIGAL (QUEEN OF THE NETHERWORLD LILUTHS MOTHER) DAUGHTER OF NANNA (SON OF ENLIL AND NINLIL as well) and NINGAL (NANNAS WIFE) ISHTARS SISTER.
bear with me mapping genetic information can get complex.

With that information I have given we see where LILUTH fit in the whole picture IF FOLLOWING ANCIENT SUMERIAN TEXT.

So to conclude this TITAN post lol. I say it does seem as if there has been some modifications to humanity from outside sources that may be FORCES mentioned within GENESIS-CREATORS. THE ANNINAKI AND THEIR OFFSPRING. There is still more to gather but I hope this helps any who may wonder as I have...... THE BIG QUESTION IS DO YOU BELIEVE THE ANNUNAKI ARE GOOD OR BAD OR AS WRITTEN BOTH. So I guess it depends on who is encountered Enki mindstates or Enlil mindstates, REALISTICALLY it seems the HOMO SAPIENS/MANKIND were created by these ANNUNAKI but the ANNUNAKI STILL BEGAN WITH the CREATORS TISSUE SAMPLES (large primates, unknown apes, or other) not sure if they were sent by ALPHA/OMEGA or SATAN as of yet......

edit on 9/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've been musing about the account of Eve's formation for some years now. I think that it may include an account of her being cloned. Being created from Adam's (Zt'ela) side/rib, I believe that she was cloned from Adam's X chromasome. Take one X chromasome, double it, and presto abracadabra - Woman. Also, to those who say the account of Genesis was stolen from Mesopotamia, may I introduce you to the Israelite Patriarch Abraham. He was, in his day, or perhaps any day, the richest, and most powerful man on EARTH. His father, Terach, was the Idol maker for most, if not all the temples in Mesopotamia, including Ur Kasdim, Sumeria's capitol city-state. In those days the upper hierarchy was (from lowest to highest) warrior class, military commanders, advisors and viziers, nobility, the King, the temple priests (who appointed the king on authority of their gods), and above them all was the idol maker who created the gods that the nations worshipped. The early accounts of Genesis were well known in ancient times, even before Sumeria, or even its predecessors and were fairly uniform in their details.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I can tell most of you responders are male and have the typical male bias about who was created first and who was the clone. Did you know that biologically each male is just an testosterone juiced female? In utero each embryo starts as a female and changes to male as it is exposed to a hormone cocktail that transforms it. The female was first and you guys are the clones!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Well there lil lady, let me just take you back to biology 101. A female has a two, count them, one, two X chromasomes. A male, has an X and a Y. A male can NEVER be cloned from a female, yet you can do it the other way around. Meaning, the genetic coding to make a womb is latent in the male genetic makeup on the X of the XY, but the code for a penis in not to be found on a double XX pairing.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A note on the Sumerian texts, the material is stated as coming from an outside source. Say an up breeding of a simple primate. They SDH stuff at the chronicle says that the genetic material was supplied from the supreme ones.
So which story is correct.
If I was a false God and wanted to put people in their place, I would give them the primate story. You are beneath us and never will be equal.
The SDH story says you are our own blood and once you mature, you are given access to the power. You are warned not to take it ahead of time, because it will place you in a state of constant fear, but when you are mature, the step is allowable.

The SDH says that some of the supreme ones (the bad guys) came to Earth and told everyone they were the God's. I'm betting that's the B.S. they gave everyone.
You guys are monkeys, but your lucky enough to hang around us. Use the same story they had heard from the creator supreme ones, just change the details a bit.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

In six thousand years, what if you were saying the same about our current written sources capable of resisting God's judgement with fire? I am willing to bet a 100 quid that when people in a few millennia digs up one of us, they would guaranteedly look upon us as stupid primitive people whose stories are but fables and fairytales. This adventure called life has no good hopes for the people of the past. In short, the Earth has sustained several human civilisations and ages of prosperity in science and progress, but like God confused the builders of Babel and brought about the Flood and so on, these civilisations have dissapeared without a trace.

The whole essence of Judaism is memory - remembering our fathers.

That episode in the tower of babel reflects the pagan memory, which is often an emphasis on the future, in metamorphosis, from one state to antoher.

Look at how the worlds looking right now. Americans have forgotten the time tested reasons for the constitution - to protect the people FROM the overcentralization of Government. this is actually a suggestion from Yithro, Moshes fathers in law - a gentile, who obviously symbolizing the world of business knew exactly how to run society in a just and upright fashion - inspired by G-d. He said Moses concentrate on the bigger issues, while he set up a officer of thousands, hundred, 50s and 10s..... Basically describing a representative republic.

constitution was based on solid Jewish precepts and values.

Torah is memory - look how far back the Jews go. No peopole has lasted as united as they are. No people have been the focus of the worlds attention - throughout human history, like they have. The Torah - which you apparently can read in hebrew, is a book of MEMORY. Chronicalling the past so we can secure our future. The Jews have been the center, and if i understand theosophist alice baileys' theoryies correctly, they are the 'central' pillar of mankind, although he feels they have to be united and assimilated with the rest of the pagan world by 'any means possible'. She said that in her "plan for a new world order' in the reoganization of world religions section. She said Orthodox Judaism is a nuisance that has to be dealt with 'by an means possible'. 1948 she wrote that. Pretty sick id say.

You probably think the Torah is describing an immutable process. You probably think Torah is gnostic, and yet the further in you go, the book of exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Dueteronomy, it becomes less and less relevant to the antinomian character of gnosis - which as Al Khadir argues to moses in the Koran is shoet sighted - the 'self;' sees the end...As if moses were just the archetype for the ego or superego, as Freud would say. Moshe is the ideal human being. He never entered Israel because he symbolized mans completion. Moshe - Moshiach, Moshe will reincarnate as moshiach, the collective soul of all mankind, who will be able to inspire teshuva, return to G-d and performance of commandments. He began the process 3500 years ago with the Torah, and the history of the Jewish people aswell as mankind has been necessary to develop both the physical world, and the jewish people have played an integral part in that (having an abnormal presence of nobel prize laurates, for isntance) and the spiritual world. With the kabbalah of the Rashby, Ramak, Ari, Ramchal, Ashlag, Besht, alter rebbe, Rebbe Nachman and many many more have expanded the widom of kabbalah in many ways... Its a cooperation the Jews and gentiles have . The Jews as 'priests' to mankind, whereas mankind has to perform the basic 7 noahide laws, while the jews being required a more stringent observance of 613.....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I agree with just about everything you just said, but I have to report that my Hebrew is extremely limited. I would be noone without my dictionaries and lexica. What I know of Hebrew/Aramaic I have gained on my own. But this January I'm going to start learning Koine Greek. Hebrew will have to wait together with Sanskrit, perhaps a few Indo-Iranian scripts and hey, why not throw in cuneiform and hieroglyphs....

The collective memory is the Alfa and the Omega of any civilisation. Change the religion or customs, and you will have a completely different people....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
Re Tayesin

you give the impression of being credible concerning your sources. Could you give me a hint on this mentor of yours. As a historical document his results seem interesting.

Hi,
Yes I think my source is very credible. Unfortunately all the younger elitist-educateds who believe they know better despite never having done the work themselves have only ever crucified her publicly when I did give info about her. Oh, and that crucifying was based on one of her retirement hobbies of UFO and Paranormal Research.

She was working on the tablets the Museum had in what they termed their "too hard basket".. all the stuff about the genesis of human beings, the history of it, all the stuff relating to what we can call space-based observations of each member in our Solar System and the possible physics involved in large body interactions. These were the same ones Sitchin worked on in the same timeframe.. I know for fact he did because the two argued incesssantly over what she calls "his additions".

The process was simple back then, you just applied to the Museum for Tablet # such and such, and waited for the facsimile of it to arrive in your inbox so that you could set to work. As opposed to our educational systems way of pigeon-holing every little bit as a Mythology.. the pigeon-holing not allowing a decent overview of the whole span of information.

Sorry to waffle on.. but for now I must refuse to provide her details. Once the Lady passes on, I am hoping to be willed her hand-written work, and the Report she recieved from the Museum about their work on the large sarcophagai filled with the euthenased failed genetic experiements that were recorded in the Sumerian Tablets.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Paeszed ad! Kon Ferr. Schait schluss! ####### Devil rhymes in their limited addepthts. Strange, very strange indeed. And toooooooo locked in the stupidity of lingo_____

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
...Adam and Eve had sex..

Eve had sex with Satan first, not Adam. Cain was the "Serpent Seed". Cain is never mentioned in Adam's genealogy in the Bible. There are several places in scripture that give the genealogy and it starts with Seth.

Originally posted by Vonour
. they noticed that they where naked ... and the leaves to cover them selves...

And then God killed an animal and made little Masonic aprons for them when he turned them out of the garden.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You can actually follow the differences between these two in modern day bibles by looking at the translations of the titles: For example- God = Elohim
--------------------------- LORD = YHWH (Yahweh)
---------------------------- Lord = Adonai
---------------------------- Lord God = Adonai Yahweh
---------------------------- LORD of Hosts = Yahwef Sabaoth
---------------------------- God Almighty = El Shaddai

I am not 100% clued up on how all this works- but not all of the above is the same person. I did read in more than one place (not sure where) that God & Lord in the bible are two different beings/people. You can notice this clearly by the behavioral patterns of the two.

The translations above are on the first couple of pages in any persons Bible- many people just never bother to look.....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
In the Nag Hammadi Library, you'll find the Apocrypha of John.. I think it was called.. in which you find that "Lesser Gods" are seen as being responsible for the manufacture of human beings.

And..

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by Tayesin

Paeszed ad! Kon Ferr. Schait schluss! ####### Devil rhymes in their limited addepthts. Strange, very strange indeed. And toooooooo locked in the stupidity of lingo_____

Sorry, I have no idea what you are wanting to say.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Re Tayesin

I respect your mentor's need for anonymity.

Without selling anything, I may direct your attention to a nice thread, where the archontic angle is accentuated(we can be rather lofty at times).

"Is Yahweh really the prime creator?" (I didn't start it, not being narcissistic by pointing to it).

If interested, you can find it through my profiles postings list. I'm an imbecile on site-navigation, so I can't link you directly.

edit on 21-9-2010 by bogomil because: Corrected imprecisisivivity

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Sorry, I got a bit drunk last night, and for some stupid reason I tend to start writing gibberish at some point when the alcohol goes in and the intelligence moves out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Thanks. And I'm going to look now.

reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

All good.. at least you have a perfectly good reason for it

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Haha, good one hehe. Looks like I even earned an applause for my contribution to the thread, although it wasn't the post in question naturally. As for the thread in progress, you can't call a female made from a man a clone, since a clone is an identical twin. Making a woman based on a male genome would need tampering or manipulation of the genetic code, and it is not as simple as replacing the Y-chromosome with an X-chromosome, you would have to rebuild the whole genome, in order to make sure that the offspring would be healthy and not suffering from diseases and conditions having to do with interbreeding. God extracted a cell from Adam's ribs, and he used that to BUILD or construct a whole new person, the text is very consise there, and reconfigure humanity from being angelic or transsexual if you like to becoming male and female. More like most animals.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by summerbreeze.ddp
I can tell most of you responders are male and have the typical male bias about who was created first and who was the clone. Did you know that biologically each male is just an testosterone juiced female? In utero each embryo starts as a female and changes to male as it is exposed to a hormone cocktail that transforms it. The female was first and you guys are the clones!

You could well be right. I have noticed that many things in the Bible seem to be reverse or "backwards". I think that is an Illuminati trait.

First of all...it is absurd reasoning to say that woman is born of man. Our anatomy does not work that way. It is self evident that this statement cannot be true.

Also, consider that the mitochondrial DNA is carried by the female. This is why ancestry is traced through the female and not the male in Jewish lineage.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Actually the difference between male and female has more to do with hormones than genetic makeup. All men have more or less under-developed ovaries in our bodies, which one can develop early on in the foetus-stages. If you inject androgynous testosterone early on into a female XX foetus, it will develop a penis and even testicles. And if you do it the other way around and inject estrogenous steroids to the male foetus, it will develop female genitals and will carry a more female appearance. However, only a few of these offspring will be able to carry forth. Cloning is not a good idea if you want to create a colony on some planet. You'd better do your homework instead and build every arcon.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Using your logics the English word "to make" ha thousands of meanings depending on the subject. If you are amazed by how many words can be derived from one verb, you should look at the structure of your own language. Also in English you see the same pattern, but often with different makeup literally, but the same story etymologically. Do you lie or do you lie, or did you lay or lend something, are you lying while lying? Question is whether you understand the syntax or not. Hebrew is a finely knit together language with many fun obstacles that may tell more than they confuse. If you are willing to learn that is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join