It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve was A Clone...actual hebrew proves it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

what are they trying to hide from us?
That Humans are an engineered species and Earth is an Alien ant farm. It's obvious, our ancestors made it clear.

EDIT: Here's a video they had linked on their home page...very, very intriguing research indeed.

edit on 19/9/10 by CHA0S because: to embed YouTube video

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Re Chaos

in a context of the Earth and our sun-system, your suggestion is the one making most sense. Science doesn't bother so much with theism, and the idea that our planet kind of has a central role in universe- and complexity-forming (as per genesis) belongs to 'creationism'.

These ant-farm owners, our overlords from ??, follow a classical pattern of colonization, and Jahve looks like a typical administrator/overseer keeping the natives in their place with whip, carrot and religious mumbo-jumbo.

But inductive reasoning doesn't make it alone, and most of the 'research' done is so confused and inconclusive, that it's practically worthless.

edit on 19-9-2010 by bogomil because: a deplorable lack of syntax

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interresting vid. Makes you wonder, about the hebrew..... where does it come from ?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Okay, I asked, the Hebrew the group uses is the standard one, and its at this site

www.mechon-mamre.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

I think that TPTB will be horrified if this actually garners the right kind of attention. It reveals God in a way that 90% of earth's population have never even dreamed possible. He is shown to be loving, not vindictive and arbitrary in His decisions. That in itself is amazing. But it goes further and actually reveals the ground rules that are laid out for possession of earth and His people. It shows that God must follow the rules that He instituted, or He would be a liar and a cheat. Once the rules are known by anyone seeking the truth, escaping the household of the shining one becomes an easy thing to accomplish. It is as simple as choosing to become a bondslave in the house of Yeshua.
TPTB certainly don't want you to know the rules of the game, it makes escape too simple. What you are seeing here may be the only opportunity to learn the ground rules you'll ever have. If this becomes too popular, or really starts to make a dent in their slave quarters, they will handle this business, I'm sure!
Read and download the pdfs while they are available, people.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
How in the heck does their findings have anything to do with the Bible? This is quotes from some ignorrant crap they just found.

No. The Hebrew source of Beresjit or Genesis if you like, the written Hebrew, together with the wisdom of the oral Torah, cracks open a whole new universe, explaining the story way beyond what any translation might being able to. Like I said earlier, Biblical Hebrew has so few words, and every word has multiple meanings, and we have a fully functional esoteric language, where many nouns are identical to certain verbs and adjectives etc. And the complete conglomerate of words and semantics prints out a picture which is in complete concordance with modern science. God didn't take out a rib from Adam. He took out a Tsela/Cella/--Cell, probably a bone-cell, and mostr probably a rib-bone-cell, and basing himself on that cell, he built Shevah/Eve to be of his likeness, and he manipulated Adam to become strictly male. Unless you already knew it all men carry underdeveloped ovaries and female reproductive organs inside us, but God made a surgical intervention where he closed up Adam's woumb, extracted the excess human, Shevah/Eve as a person Adam could dominate without the risk of being sexually dominated in return. What differs us, male and female, isn't so much X or Y ended genome, but the amounts of either oestrogene and testosterone in the system.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Can I plagiarize the "Family Feud" battle cry? "Good Answer, Neo, Good Answer!" Very nice.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Interesting piece I must say! This is the second thread I've seen about this (new) herbrew language. Ill be looking for more of these threads. And I thought Eve came from Adams rib, I feel like I've been lied to.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting piece I must say! This is the second thread I've seen about this (new) herbrew language. Ill be looking for more of these threads. And I thought Eve came from Adams rib, I feel like I've been lied to.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
S & F!!!

Thank you for bringing this to light. It confirms my suspicion that Adam & Eve were made using genetics of the 'gods', which in this case is in fact a plural form which they refer to as 'The Supreme Ones'...

This is very exiting and the best thread I've come across on ATS so far.

I will be reading for a while!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We have always known Eve was a clone - she was made from Adam's rib.

So what's new?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
A lot of this can be put to rest if the Sumerian tablets can be authenticated by someone other than Sitchin. Why are religious leaders so afraid to decipher it for themselves? If the tablets are older than the bible then it makes sense the bible came from those tablets.

Why won't the vatican have those tablet's deciphered and put to rest once and for all?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Because the vatican is built on a web of lies.

And because the vatican is rich beyond belief.

They are afraid of the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Oh, now I see

Aliens are god

Aliens got bored so they created man

Man got bored so they cloned woman

Woman was created bored, 'cause she was a clone of the bored man

Then the boring couple had boring children

They, being boring children, grew up and became boring researchers

The boring researchers then put out this boring story

The end

edit on 20-9-2010 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Maybe you should just stick to watching TV. You are clearly obsessed with boredom....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by romanmel

Maybe you should just stick to watching TV. You are clearly obsessed with boredom....

I find your observation, ahhh, er, you know...boring.

second line

edit on 20-9-2010 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Yes, the first books of the Torah, and thus Genesis in our Bibles, are from an Original source we know as Sumer.. Sumeria, Mesopotamia.. and the information is recorded in the Sumerian Tablets.

So to me this is nothing new, as is the opposition to this information.

The Adamma.. the succesfull model created as a Slave, is Modern Man, Homo Sapien Sapien. It was a step ahead in the long term genetic experimentations of two Anunnaki, NK (Enki) and his sister Nin-Hursag.. known by many names also over history.. Isis, etc.

A reproducing female was needed to replace the Anunnaki being Incubators for this project... we are told they went on Strike! So Enki set to work by taking Marrow from the Rib bone of a living Adamma in order to get the best source of DNA.

The Tablets also tell us that this Hybrid was not able to Breed... exactly as we know is the case with Hybridised animals. And so further effort was required to make this female Adamma Model procreate.

So yes, this person we call Eve, was manufactured from the Rib bone Marrow of one Adamma Model male.

Oh, this is not from Sitchin's books, this is form my mentor's work translating the Sumerian Tablets for the British Museum back in the 1970's.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow that is interesting stuff. I always thought of the rib story as a cloning thing already. Now there's an indication that's not too far off. I still don't understand about the others who resided on Earth...in the bordering lands that were human is this an insight to what will be or were there actually already beings inhabiting the Earth that were not God's creations? This always conflicted in my head, and confused me. I am just curious if someone tried to ever create a computer language out of hebrew and used those symbols for the program design what we may come up with, because the way the video describes the language, it has many similarities to computer language. Just a thought, especially if you're one of those who beleive in the holographic universe theory.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Re Tayesin

you give the impression of being credible concerning your sources. Could you give me a hint on this mentor of yours. As a historical document his results seem interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is so ridiculously pseudo intellectual/ academic

Its horrible.

None of it makes any sense whatsover. Its painful how bad it is.

Beresheit means ' a chronicle"?

that is impossible, because the article 'bet' at the beginning of a word means 'in' or 'at' as it appears in every single context in the Tanakh. For one, tradition teaches this, and secondly, if you were to analyze every context the article bet appears in, you can establish that definition as the only logical one.

Theres just so many mistakes and forced translations that this is clearly funded by the PTB to delegitimatize Hebrew to create their own twisted version of it. Any scholar of hebrew wouldnt even waste their time discussing this ignoble attempt to redefine hebrew words..

They have completely ignored conventional hebrew grammar to justify their atheistic retarded fantasies of aliens creating man with advanced technology. And follow this circular logic. how were they created, and how were they created, until we arrive at the big bang and there you go this nonsense attempts to justify a depersonalized creator and a deistic worship of nature.

fortunely, kabbalah completely disproves this nonsense, as does every single mythological writing. Educated people know its alluding to spiritual ideas by way of analogy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join