It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve was A Clone...actual hebrew proves it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Eve was of east, from a tribe, it were eves not a single one, eve some how became "Evil" The very notion of eve
is evil, evil come form eve. It's just a fable, eve was innocent, she did not know what she was doing, she got tricked.
All that genetic manipulation...I wonder.
There is nothing evil about a female, she may hide things but most of the time is not bad intended. So what is hidden became evil, because you can't see it so it must mean it's eve-il. You get scared of the unknown so you sleep with your lights on. Not all that is hidden is bad, sometimes things get hidden to make life a little bit more intresting, if we knew it all we would be jumping of a cliff. It's why I say wonders are suppose to stay wonders, for everyone to enjoy explaining it in their own way. We get a kick out of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I believe both adam and eve were hyrbred clones.

Neither of them had belly buttons

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Sorry the Adam and Eve story is a plagiarized story from Mesopotamia. Mesopotamian Eve predates Genesis story in the Bible or Jewish Torah.
www.nobeliefs.com...
Snippet from the article provided in the link.

Note the snake at the far left.

The stories of the Bible evolved slowly over centuries before the existence of orthodox religions. Many belief cults spread stories and myths probably handed down by oral tradition from generation to generation before people wrote them down. Many of the stories originally came from Egyptian and Sumerian cults. All of these early religions practiced polytheism, including the early Hebrews. Some of the oldest records of the stories that later entered the Old Testament came from thousands of small cylinder seals depicting creation stories, excavated from the Mesopotamia period. These early artifacts and artworks (dated as early as 2500 B.C.E.) established the basis for the Garden of Eden stories a least a thousand years before it impacted Hebrew mythology.

Great post.
Most religions are rip offs of each other.
But interesting thread nontheless.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I love SF, fantasy, weird speculative science and stories about hyperdimensionals beings and aliens. But it doesn't mean, I have to believe in all of it without examining it first (I actually have seen hyperdim. beings, but got a medical check-up on myself, before I started considering, if these beings could have been real).

Is it an expression of boredom, naivity or what, that so many speculations and hypotheses are accepted so passively here?

I looked up this site, which is the source of all this revolutionary re-interpretation of the bible, and I can't possibly be the only one, who has noticed, that the assumptions the whole process is build on are rather debatable.

This is not ultimate truth presented here. It's just another cottage industry product.

Before the validity of the outcome can even be considered, take a good look at the starting points.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is really interesting. Does anyone know anything about the people who started the project...nothing is said about their academic background/qualifications. I will do some research into it but just wondering if anyone knew anything off the bat....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Re: Adkchamp

You wrote:

"The bible never talks about Lilith (its a Jewish Folklore)"

Actually it does, Jesaja 34:14, but here she's reduced to some evil spirit. Lilith was very popular in medieval christianity. Probably for the same reason as when people in my youth went to look at 'anthropological' movies to see some South Pacific naked mammary bulges. Lilith was 'lewd'.

The stories found in christian folklore and various religious texts, were presented as part of the judeo-christian PR scam to imprint docility in us.One of Lilith's supposed 'sins' was, that she refused to accept the socalled 'missionary position' as the only option (being submissive), but insisted on more experimental varieties.

By Dog, there must have some drooling going on, when the holies thought about her. Though ofcourse in a pious spirit of condemnation.

But she was exchanged with Eve, who better exemplifies 'christian virtues'.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Re: Xiphias

You wrote:

"I think about this a lot: What if Adam and Eve weren't even animals, but rather particles? What if the creation stories aren't referring to life, but rather to the building blocks of our universe/reality? I know there's probably a thread for this somewhere...o well. Is there a name for this type of theory?"

There are whole libraries written on such theories. It depends on how deep you want to delve and in what direction.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Re: Zroth

There are a certain amount of components to put together in various constellations, when 'alternative' models of reality (as opposed to mainstream) are constructed.

Your post strongly indicates, that you're familiar with this. And you guys out there, passively eating all the pre-digested 'answers' dished out on this forum and elsewhere. Better get an idea of what's going on, or you'll be scammed constantly. The guru-market is overflowing.

Zroth, I didn't get your point in the Tao Te Ching citation, are you supporting/rejecting something?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I've actually read the account, if it is true, that would explain why he cloned eve from adam, so that they would have a huge bond

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Jenney bee has done the background on the group.
They are located in Saskatchewan Canada
They stumbled upon this while doing other studies.
They can be contacted at
[email protected]
and they answer every email that is sent

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That is good stuff is worth checking it out, thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No wonder why women are so messed up!! It all makes sense now... haha

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Indeed, a clone or a genetically perfect counterpart. The very same text you posted here also shows how Adam was originally a hermaphrodite, packing double sets of genitals, as a clone of God. Then God puts Adam in narcosis and he extracts a Heb. Tsela, etymologically the exact same word as Lat. Cella, and he closes "the female sexual organ down there" with flesh and heals it. From the Heb. Tsela God creates a human being -- Eve -- as a perfect consort for Adam.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How in the heck does their findings have anything to do with the Bible? This is quotes from some ignorrant crap they just found.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

worse than crap, it reads like a google translation.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Biblical Hebrew has very few words, where words may mean a whole bunch of things, knit together in a way where you may write one thing and say something else. Before you last couple of posters replied to this thread you should know what the hell is being discussed. The OP is a valid translation of the Genesis 2 account he is addressing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Even the unaltered and untranslated sources of Bible (the books themselves) are nothing but stories. We know what happens when the variability between familylines are too narrow - it is called inbreeding and generates genetic disorders. Hey! No wonder we people are so retarded!

While chronicleproject.org may be entertaining, it is like wasting resources to find out the actual truth behind the snowhite and seven dwarves story.. Well, I am not saying that snowwhite ain't true, I am just suspecting that the believing in it literally may cause you to appear funny.

-v

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

If you look at the actual translation of the Hebrew

www.thechronicleproject.org...

See the supreme history chapter two

Upon eating of the fruit, they transformed into the energy form of the supreme ones. Not "knew they were naked"
The Hebrew has been changed for you on purpose so you would never see what is really there.
Ask yourself why

Please actually read the above work, don't let the PTB continue to keep this info from you

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Just so you know, I can read ancient Hebrew and the translations as they are, are so bad it is unbelievable.
The word Nathan, to give has 84 different words attached to it, most of which have nothing to do with "to give"
This is done all the time, just to make a sentence fit what they want. Words are left untranslated, words are added.

These distortions are on purpose
Be aware

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't have time to "study" the site at 1st glance it points out that it is "NOT a translation" and without having the time as of yet it would seem that it is all only speculation. But i will hold off untill i can go to the site with ample time.

But i have a question for you. Is it possible that "projects" like this one could be from TPTB? Can it not be a small part of a bigger plan to erase religion and start a one world religion?

You/some people seem to think that TPTB made up this religion/translation yet some of the same people think they are trying to get rid of it for there new world order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join