It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve was A Clone...actual hebrew proves it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A Canadian research group has found the Rosetta stone of ancient Hebrew, showing that the bible has on purpose been mistranslated. They have posted the actual self defining Hebrew present. Some of the findings are shocking. This is from the paraphrased section of the creation of Eve.

v18 And so Ruler of all the supreme ones dispensed an anesthetic to the appointed one( Adam), and he slept. And so a companion was refilled, one that was an exact copy of him. Then the flesh was closed up and healed.
v19 And so branched Ruler of all the supreme ones with the improved duplicate to refill from Adam to the woman, who could support and respond to the Adam.
v20 And when he saw her the man declared,"This form is a cross section of my framework!? This frame came from me? And the flesh, the flesh taken from me became this form?"

Notice the woman is not made from a rib, but a cross section of the framework of Adam. This isn't a description of some magic creation, but a description of a cloned being.
Most of the information uncovered on this site, brings into question everything we know about our history

You can find the original Hebrew translation here, Chapter 1 pages 23 and 24

www.thechronicleproject.org...

If the information they have uncovered is true, then we have actual proof that the oldest conspiracy theory about the bible is true. Why have they changed it and what are they trying to hide from us?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. The link is really interresting. The beginning of the bible, the story looks so much different now !

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is highly interesting! I'm gonna check this site (your provided Link) immediately out.
Thx for that info!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If Eve was a clone, then, wat does that make Adam>?

Are we not in the sight of GOD Or of SCIENCE, the same?

Or are we into the separation of the species, One would Love to knowm and this is directed to the O/P. Or anyone else.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think about this a lot: What if Adam and Eve weren't even animals, but rather particles? What if the creation stories aren't referring to life, but rather to the building blocks of our universe/reality? I know there's probably a thread for this somewhere...o well. Is there a name for this type of theory?

edit on 18-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The bible never talks about Lilith (its a Jewish Folklore) but she's the reason why Eve was created in the first place. There's more to this story but im sure everything was based on particles. And if you would imagine Lilith as a particle, she could be the very particle that are in mirrors. Making sense...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sorry the Adam and Eve story is a plagiarized story from Mesopotamia. Mesopotamian Eve predates Genesis story in the Bible or Jewish Torah.
www.nobeliefs.com...
Snippet from the article provided in the link.

Note the snake at the far left.

The stories of the Bible evolved slowly over centuries before the existence of orthodox religions. Many belief cults spread stories and myths probably handed down by oral tradition from generation to generation before people wrote them down. Many of the stories originally came from Egyptian and Sumerian cults. All of these early religions practiced polytheism, including the early Hebrews. Some of the oldest records of the stories that later entered the Old Testament came from thousands of small cylinder seals depicting creation stories, excavated from the Mesopotamia period. These early artifacts and artworks (dated as early as 2500 B.C.E.) established the basis for the Garden of Eden stories a least a thousand years before it impacted Hebrew mythology.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Nice article. Remember the basics.

The Zionist plan is retain the control they gained after the flood.

Man lived in harmony more than once on this planet. The current iteration is a scared crop of livestock being led to the slaughter.

We know who owns and operates the media and entertainment channels.

Think it through. Who stands to gain?

The plan:

Destroy God in the collective unconscious.
Make everyone believe technology is the almighty.
Tell us aliens gave us life.
Introduce a new age messiah to the masses.
Rinse and repeat.

Whether or not you choose to believe in a creator, all of the faith books show us the corruption by the self-elected rulers of this world.

The Tao never acts with force, yet there is nothing that it can not do.

If rulers could follow the way of the Tao, then all of creation would willingly follow their example.
If selfish desires were to arise after their transformation, I would erase them with the power of the Uncarved Block.

By the power of the Uncarved Block, future generations would lose their selfish desires. By losing their selfish desires, the world would naturally settle into peace. Tao te Ching 37

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
this is very interesting. cloning seems implied. What was the FRUIT? And I also noticed the "shiny one from Zion"

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If what occurred here was factual and not mythical, then we have a fascinating eyeopener.
First mankind was created to be the authority over the Earth. Second the fruit of the tree was not some stupid apple, but something most likely cherry sized, that a person could eat and receive a molecular download of all the stored information. What a perfect delivery system for information. Through the bloodstream to assemble neurons in the brain. Note that the information was such that it actually physically transforms humans to the level of the supreme ones, which appears to have been our original state (note the word refilled).
Note the immediate reaction to the information was fear. Hence the tree "of to be well ordered" or "to fear"
They were not to eat, because they were not mature enough to handle the download, and to do so before maturity, caused ongoing fear, which would cause death before you died later. That a life of fear is death. Ruler of all had to erase the info so they would return to human form.
Think of the threads you could post on some of these ideas

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The dweller of Zion, was Satan, who by his actions had Adam turn over full authority of the earth over to him.
Now because God is bound by his own law in this translation, he can't step in, but now has to wait for people who have actually put themselves under him, to ask for interference.
And thats why bad things happen to Good people.
There's a thread!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes, different variations are out there simply because someone felt the story was important enough to be repeated.

Glad to see folks are no longer taking these stories so literally, amazing what can be explained by taking a modern day technology approach.
Put yourself in Biblical Man's shoes, how would you expect them to describe or even understand something like DNA?.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Too tired to examine the thread but I would like to get back to it. Very interesting. Marking the page.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ha!!! Yet more confirmation that Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian tablets was right.

The only question is whether the followers of Enlil (Zionists) or the followers of Enki (The so-called "Satanists") will prevail.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I don't know who enil? or enki? are, but I am positive I know who wins in the end!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This was not Eve...This was Lilith...Adams first wife...Look it up...I know what I'm talk about.
Adam is the first man ,and also the first divorcee...Adam hated Lilith because she was equal, and in competition with Adam...Plus it is said she wanted sex all the time...So Adam asked God to fix this problem...It is said she was banished to the sea...God started over and made Eve....
You can say that Lilith was the first Women liberationist....

Thank-you
Lilith

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

This contradicts everything the TV tells me about men. It can't be true.

And really with poetic language and such like ... it's so easy to put modern information into old texts. Just look at Nostradamus.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don´t understand. For me it´s clear that Eve was a clone. What else? And I only read the bible.
I don´t know what else christians think about the creation of Eve, but from the sight of a scientist who read the bible there´s only this one possibility, isn´t it?
God takes the rib of Adam and creates Eve. He took the DNA and creates Eve.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
...Adam and Eve had sex..
.. that was the big deal .. and after they became self aware.. watchers... they noticed that they where naked and with the experience of sex came emotions love, fear .. etc ... and the leaves to cover them selves...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Please look up Lilith...She is Adams first wife...It is true!!!
According to midrashic literature, Adam's first wife was not Eve but a woman named Lilith, who was created in the first Genesis account. Only when Lilith rebelled and abandoned Adam did God create Eve, in the second account, as a replacement. In an important 13th century Kabbalah text, the Sefer ha-Zohar ("The Book of Splendour") written by the Spaniard Moses de Leon (c. 1240-1305), it is explained that:

edit on 19-9-2010 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join