It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell: "I dabbled into witchcraft"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
bill clinton..voodoo/sacrifice to avoid impeachment

conservatives and witchcraft is not something new..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
On this topic of witchcraft, didn't Hillary Clinton do a seance in the whitehouse to try and talk to the long dead Elenore Roosevelt ?

So, if what they do to O'Donnell today is ok and fair, I would think that when Hillary takes another try for the presidency, it should be ok and fair to talk about her occult practices as well.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
bill clinton..voodoo/sacrifice to avoid impeachment

conservatives and witchcraft is not something new..

From your source:

Acting on the advice of a "houngan" or sorcerer, supplied by then-exiled President Jean-Bertrand Aristide, Clinton did not change his underwear the last week of the 1992 campaign, voodoo practitioners say.

I'm missing your connection. Are you saying Clinton is a Conservative?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Conservatives would be in hog heaven if they had juicy dirt like this on a democratic candidate; and I don't think any conservative could tell me with a straight face that they would be.

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally believe that a persons past is absolutely relevant to their candidacy for office.

IMO, it's not so much about disparaging O'Donnell as it is presenting the whole truth.

Good. Then you'll have no problems telling us how after reading what I'm about to post you now know that Harry Reid (D-NV) is unfit for office due to a comment he just made - not one from his past.

source

I'll take a teen talking about witchcraft over a Senate Majority Leader acting like a lecher any day of the week.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Conservatives would be in hog heaven if they had juicy dirt like this on a democratic candidate; and I don't think any conservative could tell me with a straight face that they would be.

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally believe that a persons past is absolutely relevant to their candidacy for office.

IMO, it's not so much about disparaging O'Donnell as it is presenting the whole truth.

Good. Then you'll have no problems telling us how after reading what I'm about to post you now know that Harry Reid (D-NV) is unfit for office due to a comment he just made - not one from his past.

source

I'll take a teen talking about witchcraft over a Senate Majority Leader acting like a lecher any day of the week.

If and when I ever defend Harry Reid, then you are justified in calling me out. In this case...not so much. I think Harry Reid is unfit for office. Everything's in politics is not black and white, us vs. them, etc. Quit throwing out red herrings and towing your party line.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WITCHCRAFT SOLELY DEPENDS ON MANIPULATION OF THE SOCIETY FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN...ON WHIMS THEY CAN MANIPULATE THEMSELVES THAT EATING A NEWBORN CHILD AND DRINKING ITS BLOOD WILL BRING THEM BLESSINGS ???

A lot you know about it, theAymen. Solely on the manipulation of society? Where did that come from, anyway? Preacher tell you that, did he? I have been a Wiccan for a great many years now, been to Gatherings, communicated with others of the persuasion, read a great many books of the subject matter, and no where did I ever see, or hear of any Witch doing anything for personal gain of any kind. Christians do that, friend, not Wiccans. And further, the eating of children is not part of any Wiccan practice either, that sounds made up.

if that is a religon to you then you are confused..witchcraftary is a cult of people who band together to HYPNOTISE, MANIPULATE,SABOTAGE society FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

First of all, let us look at the word "Cult."
dictionary.reference.com...
(Bold Text Mine, for Clarification Purposes)

1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.

Now, let me see here. I have been to Christian churches, many times. There is your Cult, friend. Here are a few LEGAL definitions concerning Witchcraft and Wiccans you may wish to read over before getting out the stake.
www.dynionmwyn.net...

dont believe me here is my evidence "THE CULT OF KHNUM".- ANCIENT EGYPT (google khnum an take a look at him)

There were many "cults" in ancient times, one associated with whatever local God or Goddess, (read that ET Being) happened to be around at the time. these cults associated with a particular character did not carry on to Modern times, friend. If they did, please show us a member of the Cult of Khnum? Or perhaps where their Temple is located?

ALSO The word satan..CAME FROM THE FOLLOWERS OF "SET"- the person that killed osiris, cut him up in peices etc - "sunset)"

Again, you are wrong. Satan is a word from the Arabic...

Devil (Islam) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In Islam, the Devil is known as Iblis (Arabic إبليس) or Shayṭān (Shaitan) (Arabic: شيطان ‎) (plural: شياطين Shayatin). According to the Qur'an, Allah created Iblis out of "smokeless fire" (along with all of the other jinn) and created man out of clay. The primary characteristic of the Devil, besides hubris, is that he has no power other than the power to cast evil suggestions into the heart of men, women, and jinn.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Early times Arabic was considered a dirty language, as Arabs and Christians were killing each other over Jerusalem for many years. Witches/Wiccans do not believe in Satan, the Devil, or any other Ultimate Author of Evil, and most of us know the truth about the Bible also, so you cannot use that book to convince us.
I know I simply wasted my breath and energy here, trying to educate you a little, but what the hey, even if you fail to learn, perhaps someone else will.

To end, may I suggest you take a good hard look at these webpages?

THE CRUSADES

The Mythology of Christ

How to wire your brain for religious ecstasy

The Inquisition

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

So now, in your "informed" opinion, Witcraft and Voodoo are the same thing? Wow. There is this cool building, most every town has one, called a library, maybe look into one. Inside, they have these things called books, inside of them are a wealth of information....try reading a few. Every post you make on here shows a complete lack of insight or knowledge on this topic, please educate yourself some before posting further. If you know nothing about the topic at hand, investigation is the key.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
O'Donnell' new campaign slogan:

"YES WICCAN'

At least she "dabbled" once upon a time, the other side still has tons of witches.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

OMG, I did not need to see that, some things just can't be unseen.
On the otherhand, awesome satire.......

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

haaa...whatever ..as i said, the word witch has many connotations!

it does have links to egypt.
the cult of khnum was actually a cult of covenant priests controling egypt...and manipulated the image of Isis horus and osiris...to the modern day catholic church...isis=mary, horus= jesus and osiris = joseph.
if you believe in the ressurection...that is ancient egyptian...the romans,greeks (coptics) and hittites used this cult of control to build an empire....so if you are a witch...this is your origin...you were preists first then you used your positin and became 18th dynasty pharaohs through this cult.

it was fun educating you....as i said if you think it is about mother earth.....then tell me what you think of saint micheal?...love to hear our thoughts...that is if you know the link

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

no im saying anyone can be a witch...conservative or republican or whatever...someone on here seems to be shocked that a conservative can be a witch

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen

Originally posted by WTFover

no im saying anyone can be a witch...conservative or republican or whatever...someone on here seems to be shocked that a conservative can be a witch

Not me, I am not surprised, I have dabbled in many occult practices, still do, anything unknown is occult and shrouded in mystery.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
WAIT! I thought Dems, libs, progressives..........I thought they were all about separation of church and state? I thought it didnt matter WHAT religion you were?

Werent all of you just condemning people who were against building a mosque , bigots? Telling anyone that didnt agree that they had no "religious tolerance"

I thought it didnt matter?

Oh wait , i get it, its because now she claims to be CHRISTIAN that everyone is riding her like a work mule.....

Man, I guess she should have just stayed with witchcraft huh?

.........hypocrites

How do you add to that?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I watched Bill Maher's show Friday live and knew that O'Donnell was done after he aired this clip. He's going to show more embarrassing clips as the weeks roll on, and she's going to be finished politically.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Not me, I am not surprised, I have dabbled in many occult practices, still do, anything unknown is occult and shrouded in mystery.

im intrigued...im a skeptic, do these practises work? other than science...the other more flamboyant rituals are the ones that do my nut.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good Grief! Who didn't use a Ouija Board at a slumber party as a teener? Or looked up different things on astrology or other such nonsense?

What's next? Are we going to out politicians who carried a lucky penny or a rabbit's foot before they played basketball?

Compared to what most people did in high school and even in college, going along with a boyfriend to some kind of Wiccan event is mild.

She doesn't say she got deeply into it or bacame a believer or a practioner.

Can you imagine what Bill Maher was doing in HS and College.....or even a month ago?

Do keep in mind that he has openly said most Americans are stupid. Well, they are obviously stupid enough to watch his program.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by centurion1211
Also posted on a related thread:

This thread is nothing more than another conservative woman getting the "Palin treatment" at the hands of libs that like to pretend they're all for women NOT being discriminated against.

Of course, that also makes you all hypocrites.

edit on 9/20/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Centurion, you are using a rubber stamp because you just posted exact same paragraph in my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Got nothing to say?

edit on 20-9-2010 by buddhasystem because: added link

I reserve the right to do so if the two threads are basically the same - in this case both smear threads against O'Donnell similar to what dems have done to Palin.

Same question back at you.

Got nothing (new) to say?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenadots
Can you imagine what Bill Maher was doing in HS and College.....or even a month ago?

Haven't you heard? Maher's father was Catholic and his mother was Jewish! How can anyone take his religion bashing seriously? He has religion in his past. Can he be any more hypocritical?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

I think I've just discovered a way to quit smoking. If I can look at this picture for 60 seconds without turning away in disgust, I've earned a cigarette.

Never mind, I'd rather die of lung cancer.
edit on 5-10-2010 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I just made this video and wanted to add it, here y'all go enjoy...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join