It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell: "I dabbled into witchcraft"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Conservatives would be in hog heaven if they had juicy dirt like this on a democratic candidate

I didn't think about it but hey, this is so true. "Hussein Obama, the African witch doctor as President... A danger you can't afford".

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Its odd, it may just be me, but this woman has been finding her way in front of a camera for years. Is there any more? The whole thing seems like it was custom made.

This is a conspiracy site.....one has to considier if certain dont have a black book of potential usefull idots that they can move in all the right directions. Not that they laid the groundwork but they do look for folks to use. Its like the reverse if they see you comming so to speak they have ways to set you up....create a scandal 101...facts dont matter but just enough of something to run with.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
WAIT! I thought Dems, libs, progressives..........I thought they were all about separation of church and state? I thought it didnt matter WHAT religion you were?

Werent all of you just condemning people who were against building a mosque , bigots? Telling anyone that didnt agree that they had no "religious tolerance"

I thought it didnt matter?

Oh wait , i get it, its because now she claims to be CHRISTIAN that everyone is riding her like a work mule.....

Man, I guess she should have just stayed with witchcraft huh?

.........hypocrites

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I'd say it has to more to do with extremism. Not separation of church and state. First she's a witch, which is a pretty radical in the eyes of most. Now she's a christian extremist. It exhibits a tendency to be extreme. And extremism w/o consistency is a scary proposition, regardless of which "side" one is on. It leaves one wondering....what position will she be extreme on tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

The shrinks have a word for this. Going full bore with the sex and then turning around to get folks to abstain. Maybe these folks have it in their DNA to be like human ginny pigs for the rest of us. Or they go deep cover and then come out the other end of the thing to tell us all about it. At least she knows what she is talking about.

She may be a dingbat though. She said she would never lie even if Ann frank were in the attic.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

democrats grew up perfect all of them especially obama.

noone else is worthy except them.

edit on 20-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i mean, who hasnt dabbled in witchcraft? honestly now.

really. bunch of black kettles in here (full of a bubbling brew!)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Sorry buddy, never been there or done that. Not that I couldnt make up for it here and there but no satanic alters and blood for me.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Wasn't Karl attacking Christine? Putting her character in doubt, as well as her dealings? Don't you think that was just a mean attack?

Rove doesn't like her? That alone should be enough to gain O'Donnell the support of the left.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

Wasn't Karl attacking Christine? Putting her character in doubt, as well as her dealings? Don't you think that was just a mean attack?

Rove doesn't like her? That alone should be enough to gain O'Donnell the support of the left.

No.

But it is enough to counter your claim that it is the 'liberals' who are 'scared' of her or whatever distractionery talking point you are circulating at the moment.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Sorry buddy, never been there or done that. Not that I couldnt make up for it here and there but no satanic alters and blood for me.

Oh, come now. You've never been to a Catholic Church? The Washington monument or Lincoln memorial?

plus, i was just making a witches/kettle joke. ha ha.

edit on 20-9-2010 by justadood because: point out teh funny

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Another So what, non issue... who here hasn't messed around with the Occult when they we're young?
Obama was a coke head, I guess nobody sees a problem with that... I guess only liberals can change?
seriously people need to start getting their act together on this site... it is turning into a huge liberal cry-fest

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

seriously people need to start getting their act together on this site... it is turning into a huge liberal cry-fest

seriously?

I guess you have some very selective thread choice.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

No.

But it is enough to counter your claim that it is the 'liberals' who are 'scared' of her or whatever distractionery talking point you are circulating at the moment.

Oh, sorry. I didn't notice you were in this thread. S-A-R-C-A-S-M Look it up here And by the way, it's distractionary.

Anyway.....Of course Rove doesn't like her. She isn't a part of the establishment Republican party, which is big plus for me!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The GOP has become the party of stupid.

Unfortunately, that seems to be working.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

No.

Oh, sorry. I didn't notice you were in this thread. S-A-R-C-A-S-M Look it up here And by the way, it's distractionary.

Your entire existence here is distractionary. But funny, that word. It's not even a word, so mis-spelling it is indeed quite impossible. As is the distracting nature of the directioon (oooh! a typo! pounce!) this discourse will take

Now, I could re-affirm my point of your deft side-stepping of the issue, but it will only be more of that circular distraction. I do find it fascinating, tho. Like debating a hamster.

Now, what's the point again? Witchcraft dabbling? Not against it personally. altho i see how some might find the irony and perceived hypocrisy of thsi woman being one of the GOP's social conservative types, who has worked and campaigned under the Republican banner several times int he past and is hardly an 'outsider' so yes she is very much a part of the party who participates in bashing this sort of thing if it were to come from a Democrat, but, really, what do we expect this is americana politics and no one pays attention to actual issues when we can all judge the characters like its a reality show, which, in many ways, it is.

hows THAT for run on?

edit on 20-9-2010 by justadood because: get on topic

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

seriously?

I guess you have some very selective thread choice.

totally, I guess everybody here is happy watching the current government flush the country down the toilet...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

i mean, who hasnt dabbled in witchcraft? honestly now.

really. bunch of black kettles in here (full of a bubbling brew!)

um...me!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Oh, come now. You've never been to a Catholic Church? The Washington monument or Lincoln memorial?

plus, i was just making a witches/kettle joke. ha ha.

Ok yes
I just want to know where "dabbling" ends. Dabbling-To splash or spatter with or as if with a liquid. Ok thats going to a few meetings killed a few goats or what? Nose dive incursions with sudden pull ups are better than sustained long term actions? Who really gives a dam?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Another So what, non issue... who here hasn't messed around with the Occult when they we're young?
Obama was a coke head, I guess nobody sees a problem with that... I guess only liberals can change?

Oh yes if you go liberal the monkey is off the back. You could have been and can be anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join