It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell: "I dabbled into witchcraft"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
She will certainly lose many votes because of this BUT she may gain even more as a result.

Politicians should be allotted one "get out of jail free" card to be used at any time during their term, unfortunately she is going to have to use it before she even starts her term.
But of course, there are many on the left that seem to already have used more than one.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if there is misinformation in the Wiki page about O'Donnell?

en.wikipedia.org...

Based on what I read, I find her an unattractive personality and ill-suited for any post. She made a career out of promoting "conservative values" which in my book doesn't count as a real job. Saying that she's against masturbation on public television does not a senator make. Her fiscal history is quite shady and I have a feeling she's not forthcoming in her dealings.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
If she dabbled in some things in her life, so what? People do stupid things when they're young, they grow up, learn from their mistakes, and try to make the best of it.

Now, if she was caught lying and deceiving the voting public, if she was caught embezzling money, .....

Agreed on the witchcraft thing and BTW...She was in fact caught lying and deceiving the voting public and embezzling funds.

edit on 20-9-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Also posted on a related thread:

This thread is nothing more than another conservative woman getting the "Palin treatment" at the hands of libs that like to pretend they're all for women NOT being discriminated against.

Of course, that also makes you all hypocrites.

edit on 9/20/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
honestly who CARES what she did as a kid?
if this is what the dems are using to discredit her, man they must be pretty desperate

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

This thread is nothing more than another conservative woman getting the "Palin treatment" at the hands of libs that like to pretend they're all for women NOT being discriminated against.

Of course, that also make you all hypocrites.

Careful with the labeling there. I hear plenty of conservatives expressing their dislike toward O'Donnell too.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Of course, that also makes you all hypocrites.

Centurion, you are using a rubber stamp because you just posted exact same paragraph in my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excuse my Latin, but this habit of yours sucks.

Got nothing to say?

edit on 20-9-2010 by buddhasystem because: added link

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can't wait until all of the extreme black oversized baggy pants goth crowd of the past several years begins to enter the work force and the political theater. Should be quite amusing when opponents start to dig on each other. Then we will have the Twilight vamp kids running for office after that. On and On it goes.

If I ran for office now and someone revealed some of my high school pictures you just may see me with a shaved head and black Minor Threat T-Shirt on. We also used to drink beer on our lunch break in the school parking lot.

This was High School and many of us have changed greatly since those awkward years spent searching for ourselves.

I'm pretty sure O'Donell has moved on with her life just I have. She was clearly laughing about her story. Is she still hitting the Pagan Alter?

High School is irrelevant and anyone running for office should get a mulligan for these 4 years.

Why was this topic only addressed AFTER she won the primary?? It's not like this was top secret video. Granted probably not many people watching Maher back in those days either.

I'd be more interested to learn if she has been hanging out with political radicals since her college days.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Rove is a Liberal now? How far right are you?

ROVE: There are just a lot of nutty things she's been saying that just simply don't add up.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Careful with the labeling there. I hear plenty of conservatives expressing their dislike toward O'Donnell too.

The difference - and therefore the labeling - comes from how they express any dislike. You may dislike Karl Rove as much as O'Donnell, but at least he was decent, civil, and adult in the way he expressed his criticism of her.

So, how do all of you feel about her opponent's "Chris Coons: The Making of a Bearded Marxist." comment?

source

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You may dislike Karl Rove as much as O'Donnell, but at least he was decent, civil, and adult in the way he expressed his criticism of her.

Wasn't Karl attacking Christine? Putting her character in doubt, as well as her dealings? Don't you think that was just a mean attack?

Methinks I was just as civil as Karl. Unfortunately, I don't have his clout.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
to me this is just evidence that the occult leaders were trying to ( at a distance ) recruit her into the occult world and thus use her as an inside person with push and pull on the government

i am refering to the masonic ritual occult groups and the like, bohemian grove*sp?*, skull and bones, there are quite a few, and also quite a few rumors of the control they wish to have over humanity through controling key parts of government, including initiating politicians into their orders

i would guess that possibly she was being 'tested' during her dabbling, that some (unknown to her) person was simply presenting to her occult and ritual like material of some kind to guage her reaction... you can't just walk up to people and ask them to join a secret society that runs things behind the scenes

she obviously failed the test, she thinks that she was 'dabbling in something satanic' and the secret society that was testing her was not exposed in anyway

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

You may dislike Karl Rove as much as O'Donnell, but at least he was decent, civil, and adult in the way he expressed his criticism of her.

Wasn't Karl attacking Christine? Putting her character in doubt, as well as her dealings? Don't you think that was just a mean attack?

Methinks I was just as civil as Karl. Unfortunately, I don't have his clout.

I'll give you the first two letters, but change the last 3 to "ass" - changing "clout" to "class". Sorry, but that's how I see it.

Rove's concern was that she represented a candidate that he felt could not win. Don't think that was in the same league as the character assassination practiced here and in the SCM (state controlled media).

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Rove's concern was that she represented a candidate that he felt could not win. Don't think that was in the same league as the character assassination practiced here and in the SCM (state controlled media).

Rove openly doubts on national TV that O'Donnel has

characteristics of rectitude, truthfulness and sincerity and character that the voters are looking for

If this is not a cold-blooded character assassination, I don't know what is. He's saying that she's untruthful and insincere. Are you listening?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Are you listening?

Yes, and I never heard Rove lower himself to talking about witchcraft (juvenile). What I heard him talking about were issues like the problems she had with her home mortgage, etc. (adult).

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

ROVE:

I've met her. I got to tell you, I wasn't frankly impressed as her abilities as a candidate.

And again, these serious questions about how does she make her living? Why did she mislead voters about her college education? How come it took nearly two decades to pay her college bills so she could get her college degree? How did she make a living? Why did she sue a well-known and well- thougth of conservative think tank?

Did you ask her about the people who were following her home to her headquarters and how she has checked each night in the bushes? Did you asked her -- I mean, there were a lot of nutty things she has been saying that just simply don't add up to --

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Are you listening?

Yes, and I never heard Rove lower himself to talking about witchcraft (juvenile).

So, it's OK for conservatives to accuse Obama of being a Muslim without any proof; however, it's not okay to call O'Donnel a witch, when we hear it from her own mouth.

Conservatives would be in hog heaven if they had juicy dirt like this on a democratic candidate; and I don't think any conservative could tell me with a straight face that they would be.

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally believe that a persons past is absolutely relevant to their candidacy for office.

IMO, it's not so much about disparaging O'Donnell as it is presenting the whole truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Maybe witchcraft is what's needed to fix this country and I'm sure there is someone out there that is looking for an eye of Newt to add to the recipe.

She said it so why fight it?
She should make this her campaign mascot.

How come woman on the left are not hott, at least a little?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

So then by your standards Obamas past should matter as well. Lrt's make a short list, hangs out with known terrorists, goes to a black seperatist racist church (at that time), disliked his "white" side of the family, you know, all the good stuff that should matter but doesn't because it is racist to bring up anything about him.......as an aside, she said she dabbled as a youth, not that she was a practicing Witch, unlike going to a racist church for 20 years as an adult.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Aggie Man

So then by your standards Obamas past should matter as well. Lrt's make a short list, hangs out with known terrorists, goes to a black seperatist racist church (at that time), disliked his "white" side of the family, you know, all the good stuff that should matter but doesn't because it is racist to bring up anything about him.......as an aside, she said she dabbled as a youth, not that she was a practicing Witch, unlike going to a racist church for 20 years as an adult.

Absolutely it should matter and every one of those Obama examples were hit hard by the conservative media. Did I imply differently? Anything that is an open admission, is documented and is NOT otherwise opinion, speculation or hearsay can and should be presented to the public so that we can make informed decisions.

A checkered past is relevant. I'm not saying that knowing this stuff will change people's opinions, but it just might. And because of that, it is relevant and it matters.

P.S., how much is a dabble? Can one re-dabble?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join