It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The New Hiroshima

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why did the 'collapse' of WTC 7 only register 0.6 on the richter scale? Why did WTC 1 & WTC 2 disappear into dust? Why was everything vaporised - from the top down? Why was the 'bathtub' hardly damaged at all by the 'collapse' of the towers? Why was the first basement under the WTC's not damaged? Why were cars nearby 'toasted'? Why were their engine blocks and door handles 'eaten' but parts of the cars panels still intact with paint unremoved? Why did they rust inside 24 hours?

I cant accept the towers were demolished by demolitions alone. TNT or thermite doesnt turn steel to powder. Also, if you accept this hypothesis, how did they get all the charges into the towers without being noticed? I personally still have a problem with this. There was a 'power down' a few days before 9/11 but it still doesnt give enough time to place all the charges that would have been required.

I found the following videos quite fascinating. The first presentation was given by Dr Judy Wood at the Madison 9/11 Conference (What's Controversial and What's Not) organised by Jim Fetzer on the weekend of Aug 3rd-5th, 2007, and in my opinion it answers a lot of questions about what happened to the towers on 9/11.

This is the 1st hour of Dr Wood's important presentation, which looks at the destruction of the WTC - and how it was most likely caused by a Directed Energy Weapon of some kind.

Videos: www.drjudywood.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Where are all of you coming from? I have barely seen anything regarding anything good about Dr. Judy Wood in the 6 years I was frequenting this site, nor the time I've been a member. All of a sudden, like 15 threads with pretty much the same story, and "evidence", which may sorta be hearsay. I need more evidence to consider. I love the enthusiasm though. Maybe another one of these will pop up tomorrow, and I can read it all over again.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

You mean 9/11 - the new holocaust..

This is history replaying itself so we can see the resemblence between the 9/11 propaganda, and the Holocaust propaganda, both used to push for a bigger agenda.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Myendica

Thas because the loons have every other conspiracy theory knocked down - so are reaching deep into their garbage pile and pulling out anything to keep up interest in conspiracy......

yeah I've noticed the conspiracy fad is wearing off a bit. Though every day theres a new one who has just become aware, and wants to tell the world.

I want to know so badly, but at some point we can only make up our minds, and then live accordingly.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Thas because the loons have every other conspiracy theory knocked down - so are reaching deep into their garbage pile and pulling out anything to keep up interest in conspiracy......

Typical response from an OS'er that cant substantiate the OS but likes to try and attack anyone looking for a plausible explanation. The explanation I put forward here is more believable than your belief 9/11 was pulled off by Afghani cavemen with boxcutters..

Why dont you people add something constructive for a change?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Where are all of you coming from? I have barely seen anything regarding anything good about Dr. Judy Wood in the 6 years I was frequenting this site, nor the time I've been a member. All of a sudden, like 15 threads with pretty much the same story, and "evidence"

Well maybe its like I only found out the OS was a lie when I saw 'Loose Change' in 2007 yet that was released in 2005. It takes time to get the message out sometimes I guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If you want to see and hear how it was done!

I'm glad Dr.Judy is vindicated! She has been on this so long and bullied!

"The most cencored videos on the web": Dimitri Khalezov, a former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence, explains true mechanics of pulverisations of the Twin Towers & the WTC-7, as well as existence of a secret nuclear demolition scheme of the World Trade Center in New York & of the Sears Tower in Chicago. Detailed explanations about 'ground zero' name, 'Doomsday Plane', the Pentagon missile. Perfect answer for questions by the 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth'. Practically no question is left of the 9/11 mystery.

edit on 18-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: spell

edit on 18-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

thanks for posting this video..very interesting..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Particle beam weapons? theories like that just muddies the waters and wastes time Dr.Wood should just come off it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

hiya Granite

I hope you enjoy

Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Particle beam weapons? theories like that just muddies the waters

Airplanes & fire dont cause steel buildings to collapse. Thermite doesnt turn steel and concrete to dust. Can you 'see' a microwave? What happens when you bombard food with microwaves that you cant see? How do you make a 110-storey building peel like a banana from the top down and make the steel and other material disintegrate into powder before it even hits the ground? What causes cars in the street, blocks away, to spontaneously combust? How do you explain the massive steel girders that were bent in half?

I dont think any explanation for many of the unanswered questions about 9/11 will be one that provokes a 'ah yea ok that explains it' response. The answer, I believe, is nothing short of bizarre.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You would think there would be some traces of energy if such a weapon was used that day.I believe it was a cd op that took those buildings down all this talk about energy weapons and holograms do nothing for the TM.Well,other then make people like Dr.Wood money,

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well...I'll just say this. Since credibility is a significant portion of believing another's words, I present a few specific questionable examples of credibility. If we can get past this I may tackle other issues that you propose. From this thread which references this source and cites the following, I have to question some things.

All research provided by: www.drjudywood.com and 911u.org...

I ask you to look at refuting evidence presented in the previously referenced thread. Specific examples include the following, such as example 1, example 2, example 3 and example 4, although the entire thread has some useful information.

Since you bring up some of these very same issues already addressed including cars being toasted, engine blocks and cars handles being eaten, parts of car panels remaining intact with paint unremoved and an aspect of the towers disappearing into dust, I look forward to your comments regarding this.

Edited to add: I question the OS in its entirety but these questions aren't legitimate ones.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Three_moons because: I edited to add information

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

www.youtube.com...

If you want to see and hear how it was done!

I'm glad Dr.Judy is vindicated! She has been on this so long and bullied!

"The most censored videos on the web": Dimitri Khalezov, a former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence, explains true mechanics of pulverisations of the Twin Towers & the WTC-7, as well as existence of a secret nuclear demolition scheme of the World Trade Center in New York & of the Sears Tower in Chicago. Detailed explanations about 'ground zero' name, 'Doomsday Plane', the Pentagon missile. Perfect answer for questions by the 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth'. Practically no question is left of the 9/11 mystery.

TAKE NOTE OF NEW VIDEOS WITH TRUTH

will post another link if you Tube takes them down, I am in Canada
It was mini-nukes!

P.S. If USA can't link to you tube, please post me . I'll be looking for the other site. Dimitri is sexy!

edit on 19-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: add P. S.

P.P.S.
...after 26 videos he sure grows on a gal!

edit on 19-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: add PPS

Dimitri's site all 26 videos

www.dimitri-khalezov-video.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: add link

[b] You might need this link and finally I now understand it. 11 and 77 at the towers none at pentagon, 175 shot down--you'll put it together.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: add link

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Here are my impressions of the video and I admit I only watched up to partway of 2 of 26. Firstly, yes, that is the definition of ground zero which I even confirmed in my pre 9/11 dated, printed dictionary although I've heard, and even used the term myself, to define other instances besides a nuclear explosion. In my mind, it's the first useless point of distraction.
I just love this picture of a nuclear explosion in the beginning to conjure up similarities of such that I've never seen. Very suggestive to say the least. So off the bat, I have a bad feeling of propaganda about this video.

It's interesting that he apparently knew he would be doing an interview but doesn't have the required documentation with him to identify himself and his credentials that he was asked for.

I admit the only physics I took was in high school many years ago, but I have an issue believing what he says that an aluminum projectile cannot penetrate a steel target. I'll gladly show my ignorance here but this simply does not make sense to me. The entire structure was not steel, as there were windows, or voids, in the steel structure, so it was more like a steel mesh with other materials within the mesh. He talks about armor piercing capabilities like we're referring to a solid sheet or piece of steel, but I think we can all agree that we're not. Do armored vehicles get the same protection on the steel portions of their body as glass does? Why? Because they have different properties maybe? Probably not the best example, but how is this possible?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a716bdd2f82.jpg[/atsimg] Source

The issue of live cameras not capturing the second plane hitting doesn't bother me as much as it does others. I like to look at it as if I were there. Let's remember what and how it happened. An unidentified plane, or object, hit WTC 1. Cameras and people watched in horror at the devastating, developing situation that, at the time and for good reason, was assumed to be an accident. Was there a reason for people and cameras to be looking towards the sky for another plane, or object, to be crashing into a building? At the time of the first attack, then presumed for good reason to be an accident, people were focused on the tragedy that was already presented in front of them. I'd be more suspicious if there was more footage of the second plane because that would suggest that people knew, or were looking for, other planes, or objects, to attack another structure. That would be foresight and suggestive of prior knowledge. I absolutely agree that there is the possibility of a nefarious reason but I prefer to look at logic first. This is not to say that this didn't happen but rather that logic seems to trump the need for other reasons, at least in my mind.

Regarding the issues of color, I have to admit that I can see different background colors in the videos referenced but I can also see different colors, or hues, in the twin towers themselves and also of the smoke. They all have a tint to them that's representative of the colors of other objects within the video and suggestive of different cameras.

I stopped around here as I already have many issues with this video and therefore question it.

Mini nukes? Really? Are you in on the crowd of missing car engines, door handles and other such oddities? What do you think about the refuting, suggestive evidence mentioned in my previous post about my links to examples 1,2,3 and 4?

Having said all this I feel the need to say what's slowly becoming a standard disclaimer for me on 9/11 threads. I don't believe the OS in its entirety but I have issues with this information for reasons already discussed.

edit on 9/19/2010 by Three_moons because:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
You would think there would be some traces of energy if such a weapon was used that day.

Well according to Dr Wood's explanation, there were left over traces of energy. She refers to the 'fuming' that continued for weeks and months after and is of the opinion it wasnt from 'heat' (there was still very high temperatures recorded under the WTC's months later, but I'm responding to your question about 'evidence of energy'). So what caused this fuming? If it was energy, or the remnants of it, how do you measure these remnants? And what sort of energy was it that was used?

edit on 19-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lol yup, somebody is trying real hard to make 911 truthers look bad.

I really hope 2012 is real. You guys don't deserve any help what so ever. :shk:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Where are all of you coming from? I have barely seen anything regarding anything good about Dr. Judy Wood in the 6 years I was frequenting this site, nor the time I've been a member. All of a sudden, like 15 threads with pretty much the same story, and "evidence", which may sorta be hearsay. I need more evidence to consider. I love the enthusiasm though. Maybe another one of these will pop up tomorrow, and I can read it all over again.

Good luck

TPTB is now afraid because of the strong support the 911 truth is getting. So they are spreading this disinfo to make us 911 truthers look bad. I noticed the push of this disinfo as well. then they use this site's flag counting and try to bring this information up on the front page. then when people come to this site they say, "oh just another conspiracy whack job site. nothing to see hear move along."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join