It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person caught on cell phone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepred
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Something about the video seems a little off......yet accurate as an example.

can you perhaps pinpoint what is off so we know what to look for? I am coming off a ats live show so I dont want to attempt more break down on the video just yet. What may be "off" yo you though might give me something to look for tomorrow

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
yet another video

lets say its true; we cant prove it

so, I really think videos are waste of time in this case ...

you will never be able to prove it by recording one video, with 1 second of footage, with one camera ...

you would need a lot of cameras in different perspectives to prove that something like that exists

edit on 18/9/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow....I've watched that video a few times, and it's like something ape-like, like a chimpanzee, but with only two limbs, although that might be the blur....

It's like this video (I hope you don't mind me posting this vid Yig) in Venezuela of an alleged creature/alien seemingly disturbed by a gang of young men playing with a ball in the street...

Very similar creature to the first video, ape-like, indeed the second video reminds me of a baby gorilla, the way it moves.

It could be a hoax of course, but this earth of ours still holds great mysteries.

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

can you perhaps pinpoint what is off so we know what to look for? I am coming off a ats live show so I dont want to attempt more break down on the video just yet. What may be "off" yo you though might give me something to look for tomorrow

Yig, you were on the ATS Live show? Excellent!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
looks those things you somtimes see out of the corner of your eye saying that does looked staged why would someone be filming 2 guys in a storeroom?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Hey the my dear friend Reg! So happy you stopped by! Why on earth would you think I would mind you posting a similar video here? Silly guy. That video is just as creepy as mine. That one looks more grown up though. Strange things in this world yes indeedy...

on a side note, lol which program did you hear? I was on a couple of them. Im starting to think Im the filler!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The texture of the shadow is different than the rest of the video. It's a hoax. I think they had something pulled or run across, with a cell phone camera heavy motion creates a shadowperson effect. But it was definitely altered afterwards, and poorly. Total hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Regensturm

Hey the my dear friend Reg! So happy you stopped by! Why on earth would you think I would mind you posting a similar video here? Silly guy. That video is just as creepy as mine. That one looks more grown up though. Strange things in this world yes indeedy...

Happy to be here my dear friend Yig! I love your threads. I did not want the video I posted to distract from the one you posted, which is the subject of the thread, that's what I was worried about. Hopefully the second video will show that the shadowy thing in the first video may have been spotted elsewhere....

on a side note, lol which program did you hear? I was on a couple of them. Im starting to think Im the filler!!!!

lol don't worry! I don't get to listen to too much of ATS Live, and I've not listened to the two most recent ones. What were you discussing?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It would be difficult to say as the quality of the video isn't that good.

However, I do remember on one occasion that I saw a Jinn. I was in a car with 3 others, 2 could see it, 2 couldn't. It was on a small bridge near my my old house less than 40 meters from us I'd say, about 4 and half feet tall, in the shape of a human figure, slowly walking/gliding back and forth on the bridge.

Now the reason I recall this, is that although it was dark, and there was a street lamp near the bridge too, the thing was darker than the night, a dark superimposed shadow. After my friend in the front agreed he could see it, and myself in the passenger seat could also see it (the two in the back couldn't see it), my friend started his car and drove slowly closer to the bridge, but as we got within 10 meters it disappeared. So we reversed again, and we could see it again, we drove closer, it disappeared again. We reversed again and observed it for a while, then a man taking his dog for a walk came up to the bridge and the thing vanished.

It's not the only time I've seen or experienced jinn, what some may call ghosts, so I know that they exist, it wasn't a one time only thing that could be explained by something else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join