It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person caught on cell phone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, here we go again. I have another questionable bit of footage for you. You know I only try to bring good ones to the table, so have fun tearing this one apart!

I don't speak the language so maybe someone else around here can help with that part at least to give us a idea of how shocked the camera man really was. I wonder why they were filming to begin with, but that's just the beginning of my questions.

Anyhow, seems someone caught a "Shadow Person" on camera? The title says alien but seems morel like a shadow person to me so I put it here, just for the record.

edit on 18-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse because: title change

edit on 18-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

wow odd!

Second slow down vid of it looks like a panther running across , crazy!

Dunno what it is

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looked like an animal of some sort. Probably wasn't, but then I am not sure what else it could be.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Weird to say the least. Slowed down it does look like a panther or something. On the second crossing it had no where to go but up. Strange video

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thats wierd. uh.. anyone know what they're saying? I always think staged anymore.

I watched 2 more times, had my wife view too. We agree, staged.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Creeped me out the first time, and then I didn't know it would happen more times and got
goose bumps. Looks better than some of the shadow things I've seen on Ghost Hunters!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
LOL, I don't believe it. On the second pass where the camera guy goes back and actually films the area, there is a little nook that a guy could be hiding behind the boxes. I would also suggest that they were filming is suspect, though foreigners film some of the strangest things

--airspoon

edit on 18-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its Spanish and the guy filming is saying: this thing just passed, I swear!
IMHO this things is moving real fast behind the boxes, and for someone to pull that one out, that someone would have to be real fast to do it. But it does look like its fake.......but it sure does look weird too, maybe the bad quality of the camera helps with the feeling of it being weird!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I took a screen shot of this whatever it is at the .07 mark as it made first pass. It sure doesn't look very solid to be someone in a monkey suit or whatever. In fact, you can hardly see it, but thats as centered as I could catch it.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
IMO, the fact that it happens twice is what makes this suspect in my mind. The speed and seemingly superblack, slightly formless figure pretty much sold it for me, but now I'm starting to doubt the authenticity.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Whether this is a hoax or not, I could not say.

What I can say is that this video is a great example of what I saw regularly as a young child,

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepred

What I can say is that this video is a great example of what I saw regularly as a young child,

I would love to hear some more about any of that is you care to share. I find it very interesting. Where they that big or that size?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Really odd piece of footage.

The 1st thought I had was maybe something was wrong w/ a light fixture to make a swinging shadow of sorts. But who knows, very intriguing none the less.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My money is on Ninjas. They are everywhere, but they are so good at hiding we just don't normally see them.

At the very least, from what I saw, it didn't look much like a shadow person.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I wonder how can a "shadow person" casts shadow on the floor if its made out of shadow? Shadows doesn't cast shadows, aliens don't travel through space to visit warehouses and run around like unintelligent beings and, finally, bored workers tend to make videos while taking a break.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I find it odd that the camera person fails to go all the way back and take a look for themselves the first time and then is back and framed perfectly for a second pass. This and the low quality cell phone image leaves me with a "meh" feeling.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It looked like a long haired black cocker spaniel jumping over when I checked that part several times :p but odd it was nowhere to be seen when they checked. A mystery indeed!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

Originally posted by deepred

I would love to hear some more about any of that is you care to share. I find it very interesting. Where they that big or that size?

Well.....I would see "shadows?" run out of one wall cross the room and run out through the other wall always low to the ground, seemed just slightly more solid than a shadow......imagine a small person the size of the average six, seven year old curled into a fetal position but up on feet running, wearing a hood, usually one slightly larger followed by two smaller, sometimes they would stop and crouch for a second or two, Never moved around the room just through it from one wall to the other. Child like.....little red ridding hood wearing all black hood up.

As I got older I stopped seeing them, The only reason I speak without fear of sounding "crazy" LOL is that this is not uncommon in children and can be explained as natural brain function. I will say that what I saw was as real as anything I have ever seen.

An online search will bring up a lot of info, the shadows have even been given names for the different types and many people describing the same small childlike ones that I described above.

The video may be a fake but someone knew what they were trying to duplicate on film.

I

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deepred

That is very interesting and thank you for sharing. I am going to try and break that video down just a big more to see what we can see. Have you ever felt these were children when you saw them? Where you ever scared? Sometimes I also wonder about the Blackeyed kids too. Im guessing they arent the same thing.... but close in a weird way

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Something about the video seems a little off......yet accurate as an example.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join