It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Patton Discovered the Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of any other information about this? Very interesting view Patton had if true.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I may have a new hero. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I read this on another site earlier today . Its not a pretty read but it does seem to fit well into other accounts of the war. I have read somewhere I cant say where as I cant remember but it was about what was going on with US shipping lots of stuff to Russia threw Canada .It was quite a read and was quite telling .S&F ...peace

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The original source of this 'article' is here.

Take note of the comments section.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof
The original source of this 'article' is here.

Take note of the comments section.

That was the comments section? I thought it was an excerpt from Mein Kampf.

edit on 9/18/2010 by EnlightenUp because: Mein schpellink

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
America shipping 'stuff' to Russia, correct, and the minuet the war was over, Stalin stopped paying for the 'stuff'',
Just like the French never paid back the loans they received from the Brits at the start of 'the great war' Anglo-Saxon Christians are their own worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I had heard of Patton wanting to take Russia, but not the Jewish rants! In those quotes, he sounds like Mel Gibson in a drunken rage! LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i.ll have to find it, last year i read a interview of the hit man,
that caused the car wreck Patton was in. it told how the guy
used a air rifle that fired a bolt at pattons head.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Are you serious? He said that they relieve themselves on a pile of trash in the corner like animals? I would need independent confirmation of something like that. Not that I haven't had my eyes opened to the Imperialistic threat of the Rothschilds her on ATS lately, but that seems like another exaggeration from a man who was fond of hyperbole. Remember, Patton also believed that he was the reincarnation of Alexander the Great, and designed a tank crewman's uniform that resembled a clown costume more than a proper military uniform.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
I had heard of Patton wanting to take Russia, but not the Jewish rants! In those quotes, he sounds like Mel Gibson in a drunken rage! LOL

Where do you think these Jews came from? He was talking about the Bolshevik jews. His comments were not anti-semitic as these were not Semitic jews.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Patton was a moron who made political thoughts look like military actions. He thought he was a military God being reincarnated every so often to save mankind.. He would have been court marshaled for his public comments if he hadn't died first. Now history can look fondly on him and even revise his comments for different meanings.

As for America's "fightingist" General, good thing they kept that in the ETO. General MacArthur would have plenty of military backing for the true claim being made for him. Blood and Guts Patton was just part of the action, no better or worse than General Hodges.

Patton's hype ebbs and flows at times as younger kids start discovering American heroes, and the related myths around them.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think a requirement for this will be to go back to the original sources for the Patton quotes and his ideology, this article does seem to be rather biased against Jews. I am surprised nobody has complained about it to be honest.

Patton was a good general, he did hold very strong views about discipline and military practice. He wasn't perfect by any means, and history does tend to favour the American perspective of the conduct of WWII.

There were plenty of generals of other nations who were equally skilled in the battlefield, on all sides.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Okay ...please forgive me ....So what exactly is the Conspiracy here ?
its no secret Patton wanted to Keep going and take out Russia while we already had all our Hardware & soldiers still on the ground in Europe...

As far as how he perceived the way Jewish people live ....ie. use the Latrine, personal hygiene or not... I've filled 2 passports traveling the world, and I've seen things done by cultures most of the world might consider beyond developing. The things I've seen were .....Shocking

So what is the conspiracy here...? Is it that the Bolshevik Jews had bad hygiene and less than desirable toilet practices ....? Patton brought this to light ....and the Jews in media tore him down...?
I mean I don't get it ?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by logicalthinking

Okay ...please forgive me ....So what exactly is the Conspiracy here ?
its no secret Patton wanted to Keep going and take out Russia while we already had all our Hardware & soldiers still on the ground in Europe...

The article is on a page about his death. That would be the conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

The conspiracy appears to be the control of information concerning our shared history as it relates to WWII..
The reasons for World War II and our war against Germany and Japan (primarily) should be researched because it appears the "official story" is much like the official story of 911, B.S.
In addition to this link, already posted...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Here are a couple of interesting reads (interviews) as well:

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.natvan.com...

We need to reclaim our own destiny, and our true history, or remain brainwashed as a people.
Pay close attention to WHEN these interviews were made.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

So... your saying Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor and Germany didn't declare war on us?

Enlighten me with your version.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I am not your history teacher Dear Hinky, YOU are.
Keep an open mind and read. If you would like more information, I will be glad to try to provide it. I am not interested in a pissing match, however.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
An excerpt from:
libcom.org...
follows.

"So long as Japan remained a well-behaved member of that imperial club of Great Powers who-in keeping with the Open Door Policy- were sharing the exploitation of China, the United States did not object. It had exchanged notes with Japan in 1917 saving "the Government of the United States recognizes that Japan has special interests in China." In 1928, according to Akira Iriye (After Imperialism,), American consuls in China supported the coming of Japanese troops. It was when Japan threatened potential U.S. markets by its attempted takeover of China, but especially as it moved toward the tin, rubber, and oil of Southeast Asia, that the United States became alarmed and took those measures which led to the Japanese attack: a total embargo on scrap iron, a total embargo on oil in the summer of 1941."

End of quote.

The U.S. essentially provoked the Japanese into attacking. There is much more about U.S. intervention in many countries of the world before and after this event in the article linked.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Patton had a long history of saying and doing stupid things. He was a pretty good tactical leader but, his strategic vision was more of a fantasy that he could defeat anyone anytime. While he always had a history of saying off the wall things like black soldiers could not think fast enough to be tankers and doing off the wall things it got worse post war. Some think the reason for this was brain damage from earlier head injuries and while this might have been the case I would not rule out a desperate bid for attention with the war ending instead. The only truth Patton ever discovered is he would say anything to get attention and just a quickly change his opinion if it looked to get him more attention.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Has anyone ever heard of any other information about this? Very interesting view Patton had if true.

Patton
''They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . . ''

This is from the article. A quote by Patton. He was talking about the press.
I studied Patton for a while, along with all the other great generals.
The only thing I ever idly speculated that he might have known
is it is entirely possible due to the way information was
controlled at the end of world war two, that the
Germans had been trying to surrender for
almost a year. So Patton perceiving
that someone was trying to force
a tie between east and west
where the west could have
been amply prepared.
No German women
need be raped.

:|