It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Zionist Kosher 'TAX' and the Symbols on YOUR Food Funding Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Rabbinical kosher excise tax.

www.youtube.com...#!

How many people are aware, I wonder, that there is a rabbinical kosher tax paid on almost every food product which is purchased. I wasn't.

A series of different symbols indicate that this 'tax' has been paid, and is included in the price.

Whilst the Jewish Anti Defamation League dismisses criticism by non-Jews about this ubiquitous tax as 'right wing extremist', and, yes, you guessed it, a-s, and states that no rabbis are getting rich through this, because the amounts involved are negligeable, the research presented in the video states that one group, owning one kosher symbol, makes about $20 million per year. It also states that there are over 400 such groups worldwide.

Basically, although Jews represent only about 2% of the population, all consumers are paying for this, and the money goes straight to those organisations with a kosher symbol, and, of course, the rabbis.

The author of the video estimates that $1 out of every $30 we spend on food goes to these organisations.

IMO this is an outrage, totally unacceptable, and one more example of the Zionist greed and total disrespect for all non-Jews. According to the Jewish scriptures, we, the Goyim, are inferior, unclean, these same rabbis won't allow their kids to marry one of our kind, but boy do they love taking our money.

edit on 18-9-2010 by wcitizen because: add link

edit on 18-9-2010 by wcitizen because: syntax

edit on 18-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's another article on the same thing.

www.fourwinds10.com...

I definitely feel a boycott and some letter writing coming on.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Interesting. They've done it again, no they couldnt stop with 9/11, they had to kick us in the nuts with this crap too....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow I had no idea this scam even existed. I checked my pantry and out of 20 random products, 16 had a U or a K symbol. What I wonder is just how much money per item more I'm paying.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Apparently this is an urban myth.

Go to this Google Books link here. Scroll to page 222, and there are a few paragraphs that deals specifically with this subject.

Basically, it's not a tax. It's just a sort of stamp of approval by Rabbis so that the Jewish community can know what's kosher and what's not. Unless that article is itself disinformation, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
Wow I had no idea this scam even existed. I checked my pantry and out of 20 random products, 16 had a U or a K symbol. What I wonder is just how much money per item more I'm paying.

Same here, after reading the article I checked my pantry. Imma for sure going to be writing a very strong letter to manufacturers of my fave foods.

I mean, basically this is nothing less than an extortion racket.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Apparently this is an urban myth.

Go to this Google Books link here. Scroll to page 222, and there are a few paragraphs that deals specifically with this subject.

Basically, it's not a tax. It's just a sort of stamp of approval by Rabbis so that the Jewish community can know what's kosher and what's not. Unless that article is itself disinformation, I don't know.

It doesn't matter what it's called, they are charging for the use of these stamps, you're right, it's not a tax, it's extortion. Everyone is paying for Kosher everything, when I would guess at least 98% of us don't want it.

What if someone, on religious grounds, actually couldn't eat kosher food? Why should all food be Kosher?

Those who want kosher food are entitled to have it, but not to force it on everyone, and not to have it paid for by everyone else.

Personally, the thought of a greedy evil Zionist rabbi having 'blessed' the product makes my stomach churn.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Interesting. They've done it again, no they couldnt stop with 9/11, they had to kick us in the nuts with this crap too....

Yes, there really seems to be no end to this sickening greed and deviousness.
I remember some years ago there used to be kosher shops in my area. They aren't there any more. This may be why.
second

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oy vey.

Nothing like a YouTube video impeding my mother from keeping her kitchen Kosher. For those that believe this tripe, please avoid purchasing any Kosher items and you'll be avoiding any "tax" that you fear to pay. Ironically, you same brown shirts would probably call this tax avoidance mentality, "Jewish."

Remember, no mixing meat and dairy.

Shalom.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
well ... I didnt know about that ... is this true?

lets be real here ... if I was a jew and was a sociopath or criminal, like a lot of people are all around the world, I would do something like that to get wealthy ... it makes sense

man ... hahaha thats just fantastic bribe technique

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Those evil Jews again huh? Companies want to be kosher certified because it opens up thier customer base. Yes, Jews are a minority but they want to know what is in their food as I suspect you do. If you were say, a vegan, you would want to know that there are no animal products in your food right?? Same thing. Is the vegan symbol found on food products now a conspiracy too? It doesnt pass on any extra cost to the consumer for products to be kosher and it isnt just Jews who rely on these symbols by the way. A lot of Muslims choose kosher products because they also comply with hallal standards. Hey, if you want to eat hot dogs with cow genitals in it be my guest pal but ill stick with hebrew national if you dont mind.

One more thing, Kosher doesnt mean that a Rabbi blessed it, has nothing to do with that. Just you saying that shows your ingnorance of the subject.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
Those evil Jews again huh? Companies want to be kosher certified because it opens up thier customer base. Yes, Jews are a minority but they want to know what is in their food as I suspect you do. If you were say, a vegan, you would want to know that there are no animal products in your food right?? Same thing. Is the vegan symbol found on food products now a conspiracy too? It doesnt pass on any extra cost to the consumer for products to be kosher and it isnt just Jews who rely on these symbols by the way. A lot of Muslims choose kosher products because they also comply with hallal standards. Hey, if you want to eat hot dogs with cow genitals in it be my guest pal but ill stick with hebrew national if you dont mind.

One more thing, Kosher doesnt mean that a Rabbi blessed it, has nothing to do with that. Just you saying that shows your ingnorance of the subject.

That's fine, I have no issue with people who want to eat Halal or Kosher. I do mind paying for it. You mention vegan symbols - which is a spurious comparison. I haven't found any information which suggests the food manufacturers have to pay someone to use this vegan symbol. And no-one is taking away your choice, to compare the ubiquitousness of the kosher symbol with the minority of foods which indicate their content by using the vegan symbol bears absolutely no merit.

But then, as we know, some people do come on here simply to distort the arguments.

Re your comments about kosher not being blessed by a rabbi, did you read the article. In the case of these symbols it may not mean that a rabbi has blessed the food, but according to the article and several others I have read, it does mean that a rabbi has been paid for the use of this symbol. That is the point of the article.

top topics

join