It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sanity break

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow, I am finally starting to understand what the people who keep screaming about partisanship mean, this atmosphere really is toxic.

We have people arguing for and against the Tea Party, for and against the Mosque and Islam, for and against the role of government. It all just seems like 9 year old kids bickering in a grocery store, I have even been acting like a little brat. Americans are beginning to act like those kids you just don't want around anymore because they just keep yelling about the dumbest things.

I have done way too much finger pointing in these past couple of months as the atmosphere seems to keep getting worse. Instead of yelling at each other can't we just take a sanity break and act like mature citizens? The people sitting on the side lines telling us we are acting stupid or we are playing the game the MSM wants (divide and conquer) are right, but we(including myself) have continuously ignored them.

I'm sure there are things the "Left" and the "Right" and the "No label" can agree with each other on right? How about we spend our time on this thread discussing things that we can agree on or just peacefully and maturely agree to disagree on?

We all have our own politics and our own beliefs and everyone is entitled to their beliefs. They are not illegitimate just because you disagree with it. They have those beliefs for a reason.

We can all agree on 3 things: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. (Don't act like a lawyer and ask me to define it!)

You can make of this thread whatever you want, you discuss whatever you want. We need find common ground on these divisive issues. Let's be above the MSM and TPTB, let's prove to them we won't fall for their game anymore.

If you are looking to Troll or Partisan Bickering please hit the "Back" button and don't return.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Its funny because the real Elite teach us whats right and wrong, Legal, illegal..

Truth being they rule the world doing things that they made us portray as wrong/evil/illegal

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagickWithoutTears
Its funny because the real Elite teach us whats right and wrong, Legal, illegal..

Truth being they rule the world doing things that they made us portray as wrong/evil/illegal

We need to see right/wrong in the sense of affects upon others. If you are not physically harming another person then you should not been seen as doing something wrong.

join