It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Cameraman has Proof 9/11 was a Lie (NEW)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this guy? I cant wait to see the footage he says he has,,facing extradition from Argentina the US is trying to do him for murder an he says its all made up because the movie footage proves 9/11 was an inside job!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
many threads on this guy. Heres one.

the media section has all of his pictures, supposedly.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I put it into search an nothing came up?!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw a thread on this a week or two ago. I'm not sure whether to believe him or not but I only ask why he has waited so long to come forward with his alleged evidence. I don't know what to make of him. Why not release the evidence, if for nothing other than your own safety? Furthermore, if this were true, I would suspect that he is going to commit suicide real soon.

--airspoon

ETA:

Does anyone have any information on the murder he is being accused of, as in the details?

edit on 18-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I believe Sonnenfeld is the victim of a political witch hunt to silence and/or discredit him. What I don't understand is how footage from ground zero could possibly prove prior knowledge on the part of the Bush administration. Big question mark there.
I hope Argentina will protect him from extradition and that he will soon get his footage to reliable experts who can verify or disprove his story.
This is a new video as far as I know, though the Sonnenfeld saga has several threads already.

Several members have pondered whether 9/11 truth might actually be coming out, that is allowed to come out for reasons unknown. Perhaps to further political turmoil in America, who knows?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Photo Slideshow

heres the thread that links to the media slideshow for his pictures.. From what I gather, he came forwards last year, or year before.

He came forwards so late because at first, he had all intentions of turning them in to FEMA. It wasn't until he realized they were trying to frame him, that he decided to go public with them. Technically, him going public with them is a worse crime than what they tried framing him for. Murder or Treason. Pick your poison.

I buy his story. Why? I don't know. I trust some people? perhaps I route for the under- dog?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Truthers are now holding a wanted alleged murderer as their new Messiah? What a surprise!

Police at scene of death

Police found Nancy Sonnenfeld sitting in a chaise lounge in the corner of an upstairs bedroom with a bullet entry wound behind her right ear. The bullet exited upward and to the back of her head at the crown, Sonnenfeld said in his e-mail. Because of her positioning, it was impossible for anyone else to have shot her, he wrote.

Police found evidence — blood spatter on the wall and a second pool of blood on the floor — that indicated Nancy had been moved from the edge to the center of the lounge after she was shot, the affidavit says.

Although Sonnenfeld later told police he was in the other room checking e-mails when he heard a gunshot, officers reported seeing high-velocity blood spatter on his face, indicating his proximity to the shot. A crime-scene analyst also found gunpowder residue on his pants and jacket. And tests would show his computer had not been used that night.

Nancy's fingerprint was found on the magazine of the .45-caliber gun, and there was gunpowder residue on her hand, indicating she was close to the gun when it fired.

The path of the bullet suggested an implausible if not impossible angle for someone to shoot herself, police noted. It was one of the first indications Nancy's death was a homicide, the affidavit says.

But tests showed Sonnenfeld had no gunpowder residue on his hands, and his fingerprints were not on the gun, found about 6 feet in front of Nancy on the floor.

Sonnenfeld was arrested and interviewed at the police station. He was charged with first-degree murder.

In June 2002, prosecutors dropped the case because of insufficient evidence but maintained the right to refile.

Read more: Fugitive unlikely to return from Argentina to Denver for murder trial
- The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If he has the video then he should just release it and let the proof speak for itself. Otherwise, he killed his wife in the U.S., fled to Argentina, and now he is trying to get some attention before his trail and extraction.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I remember quite awhile back about this guy when he first left the US . He showed lots of photos but I dont think it was him commenting on them ..cant quite remember all the details . There was a lot of smoke and mirrors going on then and now its really hard to sift out all the BS .peace

edit to add .He worked for the Govt as a photo guy that was sent to take shots of any and everything .

edit on 18-9-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

"Although Sonnenfeld later told police he was in the other room checking e-mails when he heard a gunshot, officers reported seeing high-velocity blood spatter on his face, indicating his proximity to the shot. A crime-scene analyst also found gunpowder residue on his pants and jacket. And tests would show his computer had not been used that night." Why would they not take him into custody right from the get go?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Why would they not take him into custody right from the get go?

He was arrested on January 1st. The day of the murder.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

sorry I reread the link and spotted it .. The pictures or viedoes he had at the time seemed to be evidence that had a lot of questions about what had happened . There might be links along side some that Judy Woods had . You know the strange burn marks on the vehicles .. peace

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
On one hand I hope he gets refuge staus and is protected. On the other hand I must think, why doesen't he just release the video on Google or You Tube or another site? This sounds odd because one would think if he really had some evidence then the US Gov would just go rendition him.

Interesting situation here for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join