It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds (nibiru)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Thanks (I think) - heh afraid to post? (why? getting attacked?)

edit on 9/20/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: correction to cotent

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

That is a nice thread. Now lets just hope it doesn't get squashed and ignored like all the rest of the

skull oddities already documented, but we'll see I guess.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I'm with you on that - definitely believe people are seeing something; just not sure what. There was an astrophysicist in the early 2000's who addressed a conference - can't remember who - but in the course of his address he mentioned he'd had laser eye surgery and could now see 7 stars in the Pleiades with the naked eye. I didn't have a problem with his seeing, just with the labelling. I nearly fell out of my chair with that one too.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The asteroid belt has a mass that is only 4% of the moon's mass. Certainly not enough material there to form a planet.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The asteroid belt has a mass that is only 4% of the moon's mass. Certainly not enough material there to form a planet.

Uh, yeah.... NOW! After a huge impact, you think all the material is just gonna stay there?! I'm sure a lot of it drifted off out of our solar system, or was even absorbed into the masses of our other planets, or most likely the sun!

[Seriously, that's your argument?! - ha ha - do you actually think before you type, or just begin attacking every thread/thought that doesn't fall in line with your pre-conceived notions? Common theme for you. I'm only suggesting the possibilities and keeping an open mind. I suggest you do the same.

edit on 9/20/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: removed personal attack

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
STEREO!!!

yeah squirrel I scared myself senseless once or twice doing this. There are just a few topics that I will never speak about unless I saw the impossible happen, if it was on all the news, and if a moderator cleared it.

I then would pack up, drive a while, find some wireless, make the post, throw the notebook away, then drive on.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I also forgot something else (if you can believe that is possible in that entire diatribe).

In the same post, I'm pretty sure Tiamat was mentioned.

I've always thought the Asteroid Belt needed closer scrutiny: We are to believe that over billions of years, our nine planets (well, only 8 since 2006) were able to coalesce nicely into our nifty little solar system, but somehow "gravitational perturbations [from Jupiter] imbued the planetesimals with too much orbital energy for them to accrete into a planet. " (source: Wiki)

Still stranger is the fact that over 50% (FIFTY Percent) of the asteroid belt's mass (which is comprised of tens of thousand, if not millions of rocks) is contained in just 4 (FOUR) of the objects.

Yeah, right - sounds like a destroyed planet to me!

edit on 9/20/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: Spelling / Grammar

Phaeton? ldolphin.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Don't mind me, I am just throwing thoughts out of my head because they will get lost otherwise!

We should also note that the Annunaki required Gold to stabilize their atmosphere, to "contain" it or to "control" it. Odd that we too are experience something similar with the Chem-trails throughout the World.

We know that Voyager I is leaving our Heliosphere and has detected an Interstellar Cloud that seems to be highly magnetized. This Cloud, according to NASA, is the result of a series of Supernovae Sun explosions in the "not-so-distant past". It is certainly pretty close given the fact that it is at the edge or our solar system. If there were any planets out there to support life they do require a Sun, and if there were a need to suddenly "shield" a planet I can probably bet it has to do with a Supernova.

I am not trying to discredit Europa, but I was reading what Squirrel was saying and I thought about this "influence" that seems to be sweeping through our Solar System. Look at the oddity of Saturn. Look at the oddity of Jupiter. Via our weather patterns if there were a way to look at Earth from a distance someone just might say, "Look at the oddity of Earth".

This Interstellar Gas Cloud out there, it is surmised, is actually distorting the shape of our Heliosphere.

Here is a post on the subject, by Sinter Klaas, with good visuals: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I still will not rule out a brown dwarf and neither has the Science Channel. You can't embed their videos, but you can see it at this link science.discovery.com...
or google Science Channel does our sun have a twin.
Interesting theory though.
Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It is quite unlikely that an impact would remove almost everything of a planet and leave a trickle of material behind to suggest a planet had once been there. The asteroid belt is 4% of the mass of the moos. The moon is 1 1/4% of the mass of the Earth. The asteroid belt is thus only 4% of 1 1/4% of the mass of the Earth or about .05% of the mass of the Earth.

Sorry, it makes no sense to claim that somehow 99.95% of the planet is gone.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Been reading this thread. Interesting.

I am a little confused here on who is dong the naked eye observations of Jupiter's moons. Is it you or is it a friend of yours?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

The video is about Nemesis which is inferred from extinction events. There are a number of papers showing extinction rates at different regular intervals. The goal is to show regularity since regularity could be connected to celestial interactions. WISE should pick up a brown dwarf within the bounds suggested by the Nemesis claim which is just over a light year away. WISE completed its first whole sky survey in the end of July. Nothing has been mentioned so far about a companion to the sun.

The video is interesting in that it asserts that the extinctions are quite regular at 26My intervals. The data is not that clear cut. If it were then we'd have nothing to worry about from Nemesis for 13My since 65Mya+2*26My = 13Mya would be the last extinction event.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Been reading this thread. Interesting.

I am a little confused here on who is dong the naked eye observations of Jupiter's moons. Is it you or is it a friend of yours?

Primarily me. My friend is around sometimes. But it was he who saw it first. I would sometimes refer to him because he seems to see details about 2 weeks ahead of me. He is not into astronomy, but was just curious when I first got my scope. For about 2 weeks straight I would ask anyone I was working with at night what they could see..............and I really tried not lead them on. Some couldn't see anything. Some didn't know what I was asking them, and others saw it pretty quick. when I say "it" I mean the moons of Jupiter.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I filmed this video of what I guess is Jupiter and its moons with a sony handy cam . I was amazed at how bright and clear it was and you could see four moons easily. People could mistake this for planet x it looks so large( much better through binoculars than the footage) Go outside now and have a look if you are in the UK . Make sure you have some binoculars. It is in the south east near the moon Please WATCH IN full screen by clicking the link and in 480p

edit on 20-9-2010 by tarifa37 because: too add more info

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

SWEEET! I was trying to do this myself with my camcorder but only had it for a split second thus far.

Did you hear that folks, if you have a pretty good camcorder or a camera with an ok zoom you might get your very own pictures of this. very nice indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Been watching Jupiter all night, can't see any of the moons but I think I can see Uranus. It looks like a like bubble on the top of Jupiter.

Its quite astonishing.

Peace.
ALS

Please note; these are naked eye observations.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Mines a digital sony dcr sr36 with 40X optical zoom. I rested the camcorder on the roof of my car on top of the binoculars case so that's why its so steady. The planet and moons look far better through my bresser mead binoculars. Simply stunning. I have never seen it looking so clear and close.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Why would you name your video "Planet X Ufo nibiru or Jupiter" when you clearly know it Jupiter?

Anyhow its a good video, you can quite clearly see three moons. Good work....

Peace.
ALS

edit on 20-9-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I want people to see it. Those links will bring in the views and open peoples eyes to what anybody with some binoculars can witness.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The outside moon on the left side should be Europa.

wow that is nice for not having a tripod.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join