It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am going to area 51 ,whos going with me ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Just a general note of caution as to how you frame your posts, mate.

And a formal cite of the related quidelines to avoid any possible confusion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by synchro

thank you my good man i hope so too i am sure we will ,

many thanks

Nephi

all your personal information has been tagged, routine approach checks will be autoset to your added base mode. have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
OMG Am I actually considering this? I swear I'm going thru my 2nd childhood.
What route are you taking? Don't tell me 15 N ?
Do the vid in the same comical fiasco atmosphere as

How bout every member of ATS jump in their car right now and start driving there even admins. We converge and descend.

If you're overseas dosn't matter. It's the weekend.

edit on 18-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
i am going to plan a trip to area 51 . I have never been i have always wanted to go ...so with that said who is with me ?

Not me. I think 51 is a more of a cover-up or else they'd be more secretive with it.
They're probably just testing high-tech airplanes and bombs. Good luck!

PS. Watch out for hidden land mines.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

their you are ! i told you i got you son ,no worries ill cover you brotha

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

been there done that, shared some with Nephi via u2u. I'll think about it, but right now i don't think so. i was stationed at nellis from 99 to 09. if it was back then, i would have definately gone. right now though, Illinois is a little far away, and i have local obligations.

I do hope you and who ever can go with you enjoy it, i really do. i'm looking forward to hearing about it, and seeing it if possible. Make your way to Rachel. There is a good little place to eat there.

i hope you enjoy it,
et

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

oh ok i got it ,well then let me first say i am sorry for the misunderstanding on my behalf ,

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thats generous buddy, but I'm the kinda guy who need his own cash, .... When I vaca I like to do it big " fear and loathing" style.

besides.... if you payed for me I know you'd want something in return, .... I know how the game works.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

ok you csmf !!!!!!! all i would want in return is a thank you thats all brotha ,i can probly pay for 1 or 2 members , and i am willing to do it ,besides we have a few months to save money sucka

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hopefully I can come up and try to save up before you take off.

It would be one #$#%# fun trip !!

don't worry, well talk about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

oh you know this , well talk for sure ,you still have plenty of time to save up ,i am saving up too .. also i can cover you for the food or how ever you want to work that , dude if its just you and i i am happy with that bro , but who ever wants to join ..they are very much welcome anyway hit me up csmf !

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
That's cool that you want to go to area 51 but you are not going to find what you are looking for. If you try to sneak in you are going to get shot. I see it as a waste of gasoline, time , and energy. But ya if you find anything ground breaking be sure to post it on this website.

Nonsense, don't let anyone tell you how to spend your time or money!

It's a nice trip from Vegas to Rachel. There's at least one character at the 'Inn' that's worth the trip alone. Buy a burger and he'll regale you with stories that you'll never forget. After that, go park near the mailbox, look up and wait. Looking at the stars and meteors on a clear night also make the trip worthwhile.

edit on 9/18/2010 by wookiee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

see thats what i want to hear some motivation !!!! thank you brother ! ty ty ..i take it you have been ? if so how was the trip and what did you experience?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
ATS - PSA ...

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

The Terms and Conditions of ATS do not trump the First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The road leading up to the sign is public property.

Consider it a field trip for nearby ATS members or an invite to participate in a group camping trip. Recently a crew of moderators on ATS LIVE radio coordinated social actions with eachother when they went of their crypto-pond camping trip.

Also, two members who met on ATS and had some level of mutual coordination with eachother ended up getting married. i would consider marriage a social action.

Having been stationed at Nellis AFB from 1999 to 2009 and having driven up to Rachel and the Area 51 sign myself, i can assure you they really don't consider any group of tourists that are site seeing a threat. just do not cross the line by going past the sign. (besides, they are always looking for new test subjects and compatible genetic tissue samples
)

i would strongly advise against damaging the sign in any way.

that is my professional opinion concerning going to see the sign down that gravel road. the guys in the white trucks don't take any action till someone crosses the line. then you end up face down in the rocks until the installation commander decides what they are going to do with you. results may vary.

honestly,
john paul, usaf firedog (retired)

edit on 18-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix bb code

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

please let me pay for you to come with me !!!!!! ET your wonderful i look forward to the day that i can be on your LVL , truly a teacher ....thank you so much ..the more i hear you talk about it the more i want to hug you !!!!!!! you rock ....well said my good man well said

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You're not gonna find anything there.Going there would be stupid.They know that people wanna go there, so everything is planned out.
You will only waste your time.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
oh i'm sure that they are still foolin with the saucers at s4
if you really want to do something cool? fly balloons with cameras over it or a streamlined remote controlled blimp at ground level deep inside area 51 and set up an observation position VIA remote

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yeah Nephi, ....

Due to all the press and attention Groom Lake eventually got, .... as well as all the skywatchers you used to videotape .... I think they've moved the majority of their top top secret stuff somewhere else.

We should look and see if skywatchers still go out there, maybe we can camp out and take video.

But what do u think of finding another spot ?? Maybe there are some underground bases we can check into ?? Even in California, ...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

hey bro i am down for what ever if thats what you want to do then lets do it bro !!!!!! the truth is out their

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hmmm! I think its great that members get together and see the sights. Unfortunately, I don't think you will get anywhere near Area 51. And....according to my sources, everything ET related was moved from their 20 years ago to an undisclosed located and now, some of my contacts suspect Johnston Atoll is the new locale which was a chemical weapons storage area, but was supposedly closed down after the weapons were demilitarized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join