It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am going to area 51 ,whos going with me ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
hello,to every one out their on ATS , well now is the time for me to go .. i am going to plan a trip to area 51 . I have never been i have always wanted to go ..so why not go ? i would like to take the opportunity also to invite any member of ATS who has the time and money to go with me , we would not be doing anything illegal ,i would like to go and check out all the famous spots , ill be recording the whole trip and when we get back ill make a short video on our area 51 experience ,so with that said who is with me ?

Love

Nephi

P.s i would hope to make the trip some time this year ,but depending on who wants to do we can set a time and date

many thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Area 51 is in my backyard!
Yeah, I live in Vegas, I'm game. Set a date and time, I've never been before. Do you have a camera with infrared capabilities? I hear that's how you can spot them at night. Might want to invest in one before you make the trip.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

i have a camrah but not an IR ,ya i am going to try and get all the tools together before i go , hopefuly other members that want to go will have them , will see ...sweet i am very excited

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Don't make the date etc. public knowledge (i.e. advertised/arranged on internet forums).

If you do, you may find things are very quiet when you do visit

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

its ok ,its going to be a simple harmless trip , if i dont see anything thats fine , at least i can then say hey ive been to area 51

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It seems that Area 51 has become more of a historical site now. Even though there's still tight security and little public knowledge of what's being tested there, it seems unlikely these days that anything 'alien' is taking place there (if ever).

Still, it sounds like fun. I hope you guys have a safe and enjoyable trip.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Where are you going from and are you going to drive?

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by synchro

thank you my good man i hope so too i am sure we will ,

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

California ,and ya i think ill drive .. are you going ?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow..i would be so much game for this unique trip but from Montreal .. im way to far lol
i was in Vegas 5 months ago but didnt get far from the city gambling machines

if i had the chance to go there with you guys
i would try to go very close .. and if a guard tell me to back off . i would back off and leave or change spots

just be carefull not to get caught before you can even have a glimpse of the famous Area 51 base

i beleive they have move stuff to another location
now in area 51 since everyones know about his locations .. i dont think something important would be strategicaly left there

S&F for you
now its your mandate to return us with beautiful pics

or even cops coming at you to make you leave .. will make awesome pictures

Good luck again
the question now is how far would you dare to go if you are not caught

edit on 9/18/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A small tip.

All digital cameras can photograph near infrared light, you can test this by taking a picture of the end of a remote control with one of the buttons pressed down you will see a blue glow from the IR leds. It doesn't photograph IR very well though because digital cameras have an IR filter exactly because ccds are very sensitive to IR

If you want to take true infrared images you can easily modify a cheap digital camera, you just have to open it up, and somewhere between the lens and the ccd will be a small bit of glass, this is the IR filter, just take this out and add adifferent filter that blocks all light apart from IR this is usually an old exposed negative reassemble the camera and you have an IR camera

Have a look here for a simple guide

edit on 18-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Correction.
You are going to visit Rachel, NV.
No place exists now---outside of govt. controlled land----to get a view of Groom Lake.
If you go anywhere near the gate, or cross the "WARNING" fence line, you will probably be detained and have your equipment confiscated.
Though it has been very quiet with little to see in quite a few years, it is still a military base.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Nah, I'm on the other side of the continent, though I'd think about it, if you were leqaving from New York. I take any oppurtunity I can to leave the North East.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

that is why i am willing to plan around everyone ,if people want to go but cant make it for a few months ,i am willing to hold off ..so just let me know if you want to go i can wait a few months ..its not going to be right away

many thanks Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That's cool that you want to go to area 51 but you are not going to find what you are looking for. If you try to sneak in you are going to get shot. I see it as a waste of gasoline, time , and energy. But ya if you find anything ground breaking be sure to post it on this website.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ATS - PSA ...

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities;
...are strictly forbidden.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

From what I'm reading, it seems so.

or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

And as a pre-emptive example Trespassing or Defacing Gov. Property (even slapping a sticker on a sign) would be illicit activity.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

well i can assure you on my trip their will be no illegal action going on , i will fallow all laws as stated in my first post ,but by all means if i am violating ats rules then please shut my thread down , however i am awaiting conformation from SO to use the ATS logo in a sign that i will be holding at the area 51 location ,but thanks for the heads up ,feel free to trash this thread

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

I think that refer's to any "action" such as a rally, riot, or protest.

Nephi does not list an intended action, besides meeting with a few ats members, which happens from time to time. Although it is a military instillation, it's still perfectly legal to visit.

It would be fun buddy, if I wasnt to damn poor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join