It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFTER SADDAM, WHAT IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE IRAQIS????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Definately all of the above. To say that anyone will or won't do anything is really hard to construct faithfully and accurately. I say anything will be bad, because the influence always effects the people. Eventually they will wake up to another ensuring nightmare. The cycle never ends, not in Babylon.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I answered United State. I would like to answer NATO but I still dont know if NATO still exist...

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I answered United State. I would like to answer NATO but I still dont know if NATO still exist...

Yes NATO is still around. I said Russia since I just think they might try and take over Iraq. Like they tried with the Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

and NATO includes dear old France, now doesn't it? This reply scares me.

I answered "Other" cause quite frankly, it's Bush, not the American body. Our "Chief Executive Officer" happens to want to fry some towelheads, whether it be moral or not. And ya know what? No one will view him as having his hands dirtied because he just gave the order, not carried it out.
What a society we live in, eh?

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I voted "other"

The biggest threat to the citizens of Iraq will be stepping on wood splinters and nails as the united states spends 200 billion dollars to rebuild their country for them.

deleted

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah Deleted, that will provide perfect cover to have the equipment, personnel & supplies shipped over to finish off that oil pipline in *record time*...

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have to go with North Korea. They admit having mass weapons that can hit the U.S. west coast . Seeing how I live in Cali, I don't want to get bombed on.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is about Iraqi saftey not American safety. You mixed this one up with another poll.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just realized that I misread the question. Thanks for pointing that out AV . Well , my answer would be Hussien's son .Sorry for the mix up

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Other... The iraqis themselves. I have always believed that with any group the biggest danger comes from themselves. Their decisions after Saddam could "make or break" them.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Iraqi's have and most likely will continue to be resentful of foreign intervention, all Arabs are. The unity among Arabs to destroy their enemies is strong. Yet the attitudes are shifted once the issues are no longer regional, but national. The nationalism of an Arab is among the stongest of all races of people throughout the world. That is why the New World Order has to set up shop there, and that's why the Middle East is so destructive and has been ever since the First World War.

As for Saddam's sons, well that can become a whole new forum if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
France hasn't been a member of NATO in several decades. That particular government enjoys free rides and others paying their way, High_Lord_Warrior.

Nans, your response proves you are suffering from Ameriphobia. You probably believe black holes were created by the U.S. government somehow.

If Iraq actually becomes a democratic government ruled and governed by the people, its biggest threat will be its neighbors.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I voted other. I've heard that the prince of the last king would like to be put back into power. From what I hear, he also seem's like a good guy. If this happened for Iraq, I think it would be good for them.

The only threat that would remain would be the US. Just as deleted had put it ... But, can that really be considered a threat?

new topics

top topics

join