It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Beriev Be-200 Amphibious Aircraft(Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"The Beriev Be-200 Altair is a multipurpose amphibious aircraft designed by the Beriev Aircraft Company and manufactured by Irkut. Marketed as being designed for fire fighting, search and rescue, maritime patrol, cargo, and passenger transportation, it has a capacity of 12 tonnes (12,000 litres) of water, or up to 72 passengers."

i thought this air craft was very cool , enjoy

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That is definitely a cool plane. Them Russians make some neat aircraft. Gotta love the Ekranoplanes they make.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

oh wow that is even better ,ha nice find how do i S+F you on my thread ? lol

Great video brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very captivating video. Thanks. As for that eight-jet monster, was that a plane? In thinking back, I don't remember it being airborne at anytime. The hanger/factory shots at the end seemed to show it mothballed. Regardless, you would never get me into that thing!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

when was that film made? It seems like old footage, definately makes me wonder what the soviets have up thier sleeve now..

Anyway great vid i enjoyed it thoroughly, TY for posting it.

~meathead

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Have you not noticed the object flying very fast in the background of the vid u posted at around the 0:48 sec mark? I have made a thread about this in the ufo forum. Suprised it hasnt been picked up by you guys yet.

peace

new topics

top topics

join