It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans are NOT stupid - (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
welll folks , other then the comedy behind the video ,i found that around the 4:19 an interesting answer was giving on al-Qaeda .........enjoy the video

lol

Nephi

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
welll folks , other then the comedy behind the video ,i found that around the 4:19 an interesting answer was giving on al-Qaeda .........enjoy the video

lol

Nephi

www.youtube.com...

Seeing those people answers is really quite remarkable, but they obviously [I hope :lol] left for the purpose of making a fun tape all those Americans out the video loop who are NOT that stupid.

It’s easy to get the same results for making such a fun tape in any other country too.

O wait, perhaps not the Netherlands.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

ya i was thinking it was edited ,but it was funny none the less ,however the part on al qaeda was very interesting

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Never have I used so many smileys in one post, but that is some golden quality entertainment. I'm sure not all Americans are that stupid, but some of those answers were beyond classic. S&F.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ok... we all are really not that uninformed as most (I hope) would agree.

That said...
what is KFC if not Kentucky Fried Chicken??

Added: That question was an honest question. Please inform me. I just googled KFC and got this: www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a . So... what does it mean?

edit on 18/9/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: added the added part

Sorry that link is so messed up... I'm going to stop editing it now.

edit on 18/9/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

lol i found it super funny as well i think there is a part two ,

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Hi Nephi! S&F!

The average of all american IQ's is in the 90s

legally retarded is an IQ of 75 and below. genius is an IQ of 140 and above. which is 98 closer to? genius or legally retarded? here is a visual aid, where l = the middle inbetween legally retarded and genius, and each dot = 1 IQ point:

75......................98..........l...............................140

legally retarded is an IQ of 75. i wouldn't say the majority or average of Americas' citizens are towards the genius range considering the national average IQ is closer to legally retarded than genius.

here is part two:

part two:

i think fear and hate have direct and indirect effects on our IQs. As well as how much others can manipulate people with lower IQs. IQs are directly related to how receptive one is to new information, and how effectively they adapt to it. if one is afraid of the information, they are more likely to be less receptive to it, people usually run from what they are scared of ..... or they fight it, which is still less receptive than acceptance. fight or flight are not all the options, but fear and hate are not receptive to new information, thus may not be aware of all the options available.

perhaps fear and hate even have side affects, but whether the pros outway the cons seems to be up to the individual.

I currently live in central Illjnois. The majority of people in this town are not very intelligent at all when it comes to knowing what is going on in the world. I'm not paranoid. I'm surrounded by idiots. And Fox "News" brags that they have high ratings while the likes of Glenn Beck speaks at a 5th grade level to his audiences. Psyops and Martial Law sucks.

these are some of the thoughts i entertain,
et

edit on 18-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: cuz i is stupid and to fix me grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I remember a journalist asking "the most stupid german kid": "What is the president of America by profession?"...
He didn´t knew.

Your clip was a very good laugh!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

what is KFC if not Kentucky Fried Chicken??
I wondered that too. Kentucky Fried Chicken would be my first and only guess really. I hope we don't make our selves look stupid when some one comes along and points out the obvious.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

hey hey Ty ET i was just going to ask if someone could embed that many thanks my good man

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

here is part two:

Well, seeing those answers I really raised my eyebrows.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I think the joke was that he said he didn't know what state KFC came from but he knew that it meant Kentucky Fried Chicken

It could also mean
Kids for Christ
Kenya Flower Council
Korean Film Council
Kilmarnock Football Club
Knox Farmers Cooperative
Kennedy Flight Center

To name but a few

edit on 18-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
To be honest I could visit my local town here in Oxfordshire with a video camera and record some really stupid British people. America certainly doesn't have the monopoly on stupid.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I doubt many of the local kids on the London estate I live in could even find England on a map to be honest, probably some of the adults too

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, no-one could call the American people stupid after watching those video's - it would be politically incorrect. Mentally disabled is the correct term ..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Well, no-one could call the American people stupid after watching those video's - it would be politically incorrect. Mentally disabled is the correct term ..

i think most people know that , not all americans are "stupid" but it is indeed funny to watch the silly answers they give ,hey you never know they might be smart in other areas lol ...thanks for your post

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The whole thing can be summed up that Americans as a whole are not stupid, they have simply been played as fools. They have been fed "new information" as half truths for a long time, which leads them to come to illogical conclusions. Since most belong to "faith" based religions, it is not surprising they put faith in what they hear on the news, talk shows,etc. and from what they hear from people of authority. At this stage, it is too much for them to give up their lifetime beliefs and ploitical dogma. Accepting that your beliefs are mainly bs, is not an easy task to undertake, so many will always continue forward blindly. I am not sure I know what the answer is.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
it would be politically incorrect. Mentally disabled is the correct term ..

actually, unless it has changed and i didn't get the memo, i believe "Developmentally Disabled" is the politically correct term.

but actually, i think we can give the MSM (Mental Systems Manipulators ...um... i mean Main Stream Media) a round of applause for speaking to the American public at a 5th grade level some gratitude for a job well done dumbing down Americans.

Psychological Warfare and News Networks do not mix well together, in my professional opinion.

Why wouldn't Americans' STUPIDITY be a threat to National Security????

Duh, i don't know .... maybe Martial Law depends upon stupidity to accomplish it's objectives?

-et

edit on 18-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Remove color BB codes that did NOT work

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yay, another look how stupid Americans are.

I am sure they showed all the people that answered correctly or told the camera man and interviewer to take a flying leap.

Let me tell you about going up to people with cameras.

Those that would actually talk to them, are the type that watch the propaganda tube. They are people that want attention like the people they see on the telly.

I would bet that 50% of the people just walked away or told them to piss off.

BUT, if they were to show that, I guess the video would not be as funny. haha

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

I would bet that 50% of the people just walked away or told them to piss off.

And walking away from people who are asking questions or telling them to piss off is a sign of intelligence and/or Higher IQ why?

<<   2 >>

join