It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "Jews" Hiding the Genocide Policies of the Torah (Deut ch 13 & ch 20)?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Hi KJV -

I believe the text to which you refer in the Greek canonical 'gospels' can be found in the mangled copies of the 1st one ('according to Matthew' whoever he was...) in chapter 15

[And a SyroPhoenecian woman came to him for help with her daughter who was bleeding..and she throws herself at his feet saying, Son of David, have mercy upon me. But his followers told her to leave. But she persisted in her entreaty...]

To which the (apparently somewhat zionist-racist if you look at the text closely !) Rebbe said something like: Lady, the Bar Enasha ('son of man') was sent ONLY to the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro'el...and anyway, Since When is it right to take the children's bread out of their mouths and throw it away on the Dogs under the table?'

Students of the Dead Sea Scroll corpus will immediately recognise the charming racist epithet 'dogs' here in context (shock and awe ! the woman was a gentile !) - found throughout their literature (e.g. MMT - Miqsaat ma'aseh haTorah which speaks of 'gentiles and other ritually unclean dogs'

And of course, we must remember that the word 'dogs' in 1st century Palestine was the 'lowest form of animal life' = equivalent to what an American might call 'a cok-roach'...

Then there's all that other venom spewed all over the texts ['and he sent them out saying, Do not enter into any of the towns of the goyim (gentiles), but preach the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven ONLY to the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the House of Yisro'el...") etc. etc. etc.

Charming.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Sigismundus because: sttttuttering keeeeyyyboarrdddd

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

I wasn't even reffering to any new testament passages, but you showed a few good ones. I was talking about the hundreds of old testament verses where God himself said he would kill all the Jews if they kept "messing" up. It happened, many times (babylonins, romans, nazies, muslims, etc.), yet he always showed mercy by sparing a elect few.
edit on 21-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The so called "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" are BS as is judaism, christianity and islam. Christianity less than the other two but still far from pure imo. The real deal appears to be "The Secret Covenant" and you can bet it has lots of luciferian(elite satanism) masonry to it.

So much for refuting the thread. LOL piece of cake! Here is the deal: Judaism is based on the worship of the planet saturn, christianity on the worship of the sun and islam on the worship of the moon. Guess what? All religions have pagan roots....and dare I say are of alien origin!

That is why sacrifice was always important. When you "mistakengly" worship satan as "god" then yes cutting throats becomes necessary. Today the sacrifices are of a much more covert nature, but still sacrifices non the less.

Signature is the number 11, 13, 33, 39.

People of each race&creed need to stop criticising each other and fight evil wherever it may exist!
edit on 9/10/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: change a few words

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

it really kind of makes you wonder why so many people (especially in the US) are so asleep on this topic – maybe it’s the fact that no body to-day dares to speak of it openly..who are they afraid of, exactly, one may well ask ?

What? You already quoted the Deuteronomy 13: 12-17a. If I were to suggest to any one that Yahweh is not a good choice for deity, that people would be better off with a different god, then I would have doomed my whole town to genocide. Isn't that scary?

12 If you should hear a rumour in one of the towns which YHWH your clan god will give you to live in, saying ‘I heard certain evil men taking some of the town out encouraging them to worship other foreign clan gods which you have not yet heard of, you shall set up an Inquiry and if the acusation is proved true that such a ritual Toqebah (‘cultic abomination’) has in fact taken place, you will utterly genocide all the inhabitants of that town, utterly destroying the town and its inhabitants, even down to the animals – then you will gather together all of their belongings and utterly burn the lot in the town square – and not take any of it for yourself, and leave it a perpetual Ruin, never again to be rebuilt.

Oh yeah, Yahweh worship is only semi-official in the US. Vote No on blasphemy laws. Vote yes on freedom of religion, a concept foreign to Yahweh.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Hi Pthena -

I wonder how many Americans (or English-speaking people generally) actualy know any of the in-built genocidal Torah texts (=extermination) laws (just do a simple search of thee term: AMALEKITE within the Torah for a quick test case !!) placed into the mouth of a Hebrew speaking YHWH....

So much of this race-hatred of The Other that we find in the supposedly ancient Torah of the Jews does in fact smack of the kind of hatred of The Other we find in other racist-xenophic writings throughtout history, including, dare I say it?) the most notororious of all time, Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf of 1923.

The fact that even today, modern 'church goers' and 'synagogue attendees' can recite these heinous Torah passages without even batting an eye-lash just goes to show you the value of a well-greased propaganda machine that has been in place for centuries and is only breaking down with the coming of the 'free' Internet - at least for now...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I consider the use of LORD in English translations, rather than Yahweh or Jehovah as the greatest source of spreading Yahweh worship among the unsuspecting. LORD is so easily mistaken as a generic Lord. People don't realize that they are reading about a specific claimant to exclusive godhood by name. Lord can be anyone.

The fact that even today, modern 'church goers' and 'synagogue attendees' can recite these heinous Torah passages without even batting an eye-lash just goes to show you the value of a well-greased propaganda machine that has been in place for centuries and is only breaking down with the coming of the 'free' Internet - at least for now...

Personal anecdote:

I was one of the Jesus people in the 1970s in Southern California. The movement posed as an anti-establishment grass roots movement, but turned out to be anything but.

Some one decided that KJV was the "official" bible version for the movement. Some one decided that it would be a good thing to use KJV as a hymnal for singing songs. The top two on the charts:

Psalm 48
1Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised
in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
2Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth,
is mount Zion, on the sides of the north,
the city of the great King.

Isaiah 51:11
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return,
and come with singing unto Zion;
and everlasting joy shall be upon their head

Both of these passages are worship of Yahweh in highly Zionist settings. I suspect that the "grass roots" leaders may have actually been paid infiltraters, pushing a particular agenda. All my friends ended up inside Pentecostal Zionist churches such as Assembly of God or Calvary Chapel.

One of the big guys operating out of San Clemente, ostensibly a translator for indigenous tribes in Central America, turned out to be funded through USAID, State Department, with ties to CIA. Yeah, real grass roots!
edit on 12-9-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Hi Pthena -

Excellent observations - the fact that most 'English speaking' persons that style themselves 'bible-believing Christians' (and even some modern-day Jews too !) are TOTALLY UNAWARE that when the 'King James' 1611 version of their Bibles uses the words THE LORD, it is simply a cover for YHWH ('Yahweh" i.e. the national clan god of post-Exilic Yisro'el) in other words, the 'clan god of the Jews...' and when the King James 'bible' uses the word 'God' it is a cover for the Hebrew 'ELOHIM' ('clan god' in the 'royal plural' though governing a singular verb), and when it uses 'God Almighty' it is a cover for the pre-Yisroelite Canaanite clan-god EL-SHADDAI.

This is why the so-called Deuteronomist (the Torah's D source, comprising the book of Deuteronomy, whose author writes with the same Elohist Shilonite- ('Anatothian-Northern-Camp') accent as the compiler editors of the book of the prophet Jeremiah, c. 550 BCE) uses phrases like YHWH Elohenu - ('Yahweh, our own clan-god') which the King James Version erroneously tranlsated for the sheeple as 'THE LORD our God', which is non sensical.

So too is the so-called SHEMA'q that Jews recite in garbled English in their synagogues - parroted by non Hebrew reading Christians, when it says ('Shema'q O Yisroel, YHWH elohenu, YHWH echad !' lit. 'Hear, O Israel, Yahweh is our clan-god, Yahweh alone !" in other words, you shall have no other clan-gods but Yahweh, the official single male clan-god of post exilic Israel i.e. post 550 BCE)

This phrase is erroneously translated into King James 1611-English as : 'Hear o Israel, THE LORD our God, THE LORD is one...' which makes no sense grammatically (the first clause having no verb expressed).

The Greek Septuaginta (LXX) which began to appear c. 250 BCE to 100 AD avoided for the most part expressing YHWH as Jahweh because Diaspora Jews were forbidden to pronounce the name of the clan god himself, referred to as haShem (lit. 'The Name' i.e. Yahweh) so they used the Greek words Ho Kurios instead - li. 'the lord' - after all, the Rebbes after 400 BCE typically used the Hebrew 'edonai' ('my lord') when they came to ha Shem (aka the 'Tetragrammaton' or Four-Letters i.e. YHWH in the Hebrew).

Since paleoHebrew does not use many written vowels, the vowel sounds of 'EDONAI' (E, O A) were INSERTED into YHWH to get Yehowah or 'Jehovah' - the vowel pointing after 1000 CE by the Masoretes were only a reminder to say EDONAI instead of pronouncing YAHWEH itself outloud - but got copied out in full in many places in the King James English Bible of 1611 and later versions - but at least Jehovah is somewhat closer sounding to the name 'Yahweh' than the sound of 'THE LORD' is...

Now how many English speaking 'Christians' to-day actually know that when they read THE LORD in the King James 'bible', they are actually referring to YHWH-Yahweh the clan god of post-Exilic Yisro'el - and NOT something more universal for 'all mankind' ?

Just goes to show how well-greased this long standing propaganda machine has been in place in the English speaking world !!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by pthena

Hi Pthena -

I wonder how many Americans (or English-speaking people generally) actualy know any of the in-built genocidal Torah texts (=extermination) laws (just do a simple search of thee term: AMALEKITE within the Torah for a quick test case !!) placed into the mouth of a Hebrew speaking YHWH....

So much of this race-hatred of The Other that we find in the supposedly ancient Torah of the Jews does in fact smack of the kind of hatred of The Other we find in other racist-xenophic writings throughtout history, including, dare I say it?) the most notororious of all time, Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf of 1923.

i just can't stop laughing when i read you guys referring to hitler as the most notorious of all time....you've been conditioned by the jews to believe that...they won't tell you about the millions of christians and muslims that were killed in russia during the bolshevik revolution....look up bolsheviks, you will find out they were jewish......

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Now how many English speaking 'Christians' to-day actually know that when they read THE LORD in the King James 'bible', they are actually referring to YHWH-Yahweh the clan god of post-Exilic Yisro'el - and NOT something more universal for 'all mankind' ?

Just goes to show how well-greased this long standing propaganda machine has been in place in the English speaking world !!!

I did a bit of a test in this thread: Obama Reads Psalm 46 at 9/11 Ceremony
The results are rather odd. People with most "patriotic" looking avatars just take it for granted that U.S. belongs to Yahweh, clan god of Israel. Other, less zealous people think the event is a "nothing to get exited about".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To start, I am a jew by blood, raised in the judaic faith, and bar mitzvah'd...when I grew up, I put it down as belief in a vengeful invisible man in the sky...

That having been said...

There is no way to describe the history of the jews in any other terms than this:

YHVH said see that land over there? It's yours, go take it - and kill everyone there.

But this was 2000+years ago! My people were tribal! Everyone was back then!!!
Vikings, Goths, Visigoths, Gaels (Celts), Franks, Native Americans, Olmecs, WTF?!?!?!?!

...and it's comperable to a holocaust in the middle of the 20th cenury?!?!?!

REALLY?!?!

I'm glad there's no god in heaven to be outraged by most of this maneouvering on the part of agents of social unrest.
edit on 9/13/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

Vikings, Goths, Visigoths, Gaels (Celts), Franks, Native Americans, Olmecs, WTF?!?!?!?!

All of those tribes had their sacred writings destroyed, or placed into the "not to be taken seriously" category. The Torah and Bible are considered by millions of people to be "the eternal, inerrant, to be obeyed and followed today, word of God". I see a big difference there.

I don't think I have said anything about 20th Century holocaust on this thread. That too, is history. Today, Palestinians are being uprooted and stigmatized by Chabad Jewish settlers in accordance with the rules of Torah. I can't change history yet, but I can point out Bible-based atrocity in the present.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Of course you're right.

It's all notes from a garbage bin anyway, wot?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits
To start, I am a jew by blood, raised in the judaic faith, and bar mitzvah'd...when I grew up, I put it down as belief in a vengeful invisible man in the sky...

That having been said...

There is no way to describe the history of the jews in any other terms than this:

YHVH said see that land over there? It's yours, go take it - and kill everyone there.

...and it's comperable to a holocaust in the middle of the 20th cenury?!?!?!

REALLY?!?!

I'm glad there's no god in heaven to be outraged by most of this maneouvering on the part of agents of social unrest.

what yhwh might as well have said to the israelites:

"therefore go and make slaves of all nations, under you they will work for their food and you shall reap what they sew"
edit on 13-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by pthena

Hi Pthena -

i just can't stop laughing when i read you guys referring to hitler as the most notorious of all time....you've been conditioned by the jews to believe that...they won't tell you about the millions of christians and muslims that were killed in russia during the bolshevik revolution....look up bolsheviks, you will find out they were jewish......

It seems you don't know the first thing about communism, stalin or the bolsheviks!

Do you type anything that comes to mind when smoking "marlboros"?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

The rules of Torah have NOTHING to do with zionism. They had EVERYTHING to do with the exodus of slaved jews from egypt to the holy land of palestine/israel. The fact people like you continue to mispresent passages spells intellectual dishonesty or severe ignorance.

I am not terribly suprised though cause bible belt christians have a habit of referring to the apocalypse of saint john to describe the rapture of 2012 and cause all kinds of panic, when in reality the apocalypse reffered to the liberation of roman slaves and their land.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The rules of Torah have NOTHING to do with zionism. They had EVERYTHING to do with the exodus of slaved jews from egypt to the holy land of palestine/israel. The fact people like you continue to mispresent passages spells intellectual dishonesty or severe ignorance.

The Torah rules have everything to do with Zionism. It wasn't compiled until sometime during the Babylonian captivity. The Exodus story itself, is a highly mythological explanation of who the Israelites were, as in an identity story.

What Torah has to do with Zionism is the same as it had under Ezra's return: specifically to exclude "undesirables".

EZR 9:1 After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, "The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites. 2 They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness."

EZR 9:3 When I heard this, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled hair from my head and beard and sat down appalled. 4 Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel gathered around me because of this unfaithfulness of the exiles. And I sat there appalled until the evening sacrifice.

EZR 10:1 While Ezra was praying and confessing, weeping and throwing himself down before the house of God, a large crowd of Israelites--men, women and children--gathered around him. They too wept bitterly. 2 Then Shecaniah son of Jehiel, one of the descendants of Elam, said to Ezra, "We have been unfaithful to our God by marrying foreign women from the peoples around us. But in spite of this, there is still hope for Israel. 3 Now let us make a covenant before our God to send away all these women and their children, in accordance with the counsel of my lord and of those who fear the commands of our God. Let it be done according to the Law.

So really, that's the purpose of Torah: Give preeminent superiority of "the returning" over the people already there, who had been living their at home, and not as "returning exiles". This thing going on in the so-called "holy
land" is a repeat of what happened under Ezra. People who magnify the current so-called Jewish state of Israel pretend that all the "returning" prophecies weren't fulfilled under Ezra. But guess what? We've been there and done that!

I am not terribly suprised though cause bible belt christians have a habit of referring to the apocalypse of saint john to describe the rapture of 2012 and cause all kinds of panic, when in reality the apocalypse reffered to the liberation of roman slaves and their land.

I only lived in the Bible Belt for a short period of time (4 months) back in 1974. I don't particularly refer to Revelation at all, preferring rather to ignore it. It sounds like you consider it to be allegorical replay of Exodus. And many people take Exodus to be allegory. Personally, I take it as mythology.
edit on 14-9-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

Hi Roswell

Actually the WHOLE POINT of this thread seems to be to show that to-day's 'Jews', even Ashkenazim whose ancestors converted to Judaism in Khazaria in the 9th and 10th centuries AD (i.e. non-Shemitic) and have ZERO connexion by blood to 'palestine' still RECITE THE HEBREW TORAH as if that pre-scientific, xenophobic, racist, tribalist venom against the goyim (non-Jews) WAS STILL VALID TO-DAY which of course it is NOT.

So, yes of course, ancient man was xenophobic and tribalist, Israelite and goyim alikee - but when MODERN MAN dredges up the such heinous tribal clan-god zionist-superstitions from the ancient past as we find expressed in the Torah of the Jews (the absolute CORE of modern rabinnic Judaism upon which the Talmudd is built) you AUTOMATICALLY are bringing into the 21st century an ancient zionist tribal race-hatred (with genocidal laws) that have no busiiness being here at all (i.e. by constantly re-reading Zionist documents like 'the bible' in e.g. groups like churches and synagogies - whose blind-faith sheeple regard it as somehow the word of some universalist god, which THEY BELIEVE (wrongly) is still true and relevant to-day).

If the vile racism against goyim contained in the Torah and also in the Talmud (and while we're at it, the whole zionist collection known to-day as the Bible' including the so-called 'New Testament,' which was, after all, written by Greek speaking Jews about, when all is said and done, a Jewish Messiah figure...) were relegated to dusty museums like the ancient racist-tribalist religions of the Goths and Vandals and ancient Angli and the Saxons etc then we would not be having this discussion.

And the fact that a fring group e.g. the warped neo-Nazi's who are alive today still preaching their venom today and still revere the ancient anglo-saxon tribalist doctrines is no excuse for them either - they belong in the same group as Torah-believing (or bible-believing) right wing anti-Gentile religious zionists who spew their venom in every direction of the globe.

Neither ZIONISM (a 'chosen people' Weltanschauung) or NAZISM (a 'master race' ideology) have any place whatsover in the 21st century where Tolerance of The Other is becoming necessary for the survival of the human race - which by the way includes the goyim-gentiles too !

Now re-read this post very carefully so it will sink into your soul.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join