It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So Maxine is still playing the race card? And this time she insuted Pelosi.......I guess she didn't get the memo. I wonder how well Nancy will handle this behind closed doors, because we know they have to be unified in public.

"Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Foundation, which was held at the Washington Convention Center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said."

When the left gets tired of the race card will someone please let me know, because it seems the only defense she and others have these days........quite pathetic actually. I wonder if Nancy will push back Maxines trial now like she did Rangle's...........maybe Maxine should have thought this out better.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah, another corrupt politician. OP, did you like this part?

The staffers who attended the Pelosi event declined to speak to The Hill, but before leaving, one of the aides identified Waters as his aunt and said they were at the X Prize ceremony to see the cars on display. The Waters campaign aide said no family members were among the staffers sent to the CBC conference. Told that one of the staffers had identified her as his aunt, Waters shrugged and replied: “I’m everybody’s aunt.”

Or how bout this part?

A campaign aide to the congresswoman said the young men at the Pelosi event were staffers paid for the day. The aide said 40 to 50 yard signs were printed, in addition to 10,000 handouts. The aide said a similar presence would be made at other events between now and when Waters’s trial takes place, but that no formal plans had been made.

The people said they relatives, but the staffer said they were ASTROTURF.

Imagine that!

Paid AstroTurf. Ol Pelosi wishes she never accused others of what they do.

What is that called? Projection?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

a crook is a crook no matter how they look.

rangle, waters, pelsoi its all the same people it is ironic tho the race card was play by a leftist on a leftist...its a bit funny.

if there is a god and if there really is justice in this world in just 2 short more months they will be gone.

but im not holding my breath.

the irony will be all those "astro tuff" voters will be the tool of their demise.

that would be justice.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Waters is a hero for her work in trying to expose the CIA's crack dealing. Unfortunate that she has proven to be as corrupt as every other politician.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Waters isn't a hero, she's a race baiting crook. Funny, how there is such a cry of racism because her and good old Charlie got caught, yet nary a word from them on the white reps that get caught all of the time. Just good old hate and distraction from the black caucus......She better suck up to Nancy though, she does kinda control her future now.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

For her past work, she is a hero.

If the current allegations are true, she is a crook. A crook can still have done good things in the past.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

And this has exactly what to do with the OT? I'm not trying to be dismissive, she got caught, played the race card and now insuted Pelosi. Again, more hypocrasy from the left......race card to excuse crimes, and I bet, I just bet, Pelosi woulsd have had something to say if the person in the story had an r after their name.

top topics

join