It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't mutilate your daughters - why do you mutilate your sons ? (Discussion concerning human se

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

If now you want to be circumsized, go for it............but your pshcye will know that this was your choice. Your free will.................you are beautiful no matter your choice.

Hold your head up high, for you are of human descent.

edit on 21-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well, my third and youngest son said just now he wishes he had not been circumised.

This decision belongs totally with the person whose body is being decided upon................when they are ready.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Most people don't care. And don't want to go through it as an adult. Sacrifices really. I still can't say I care much.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

If any of my three babies screamed at night (My first born did) I played, Moon River by Andrew Williams and dance with him all night....................that seemed to calm him down, but it took several hours.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Such a cold heart..........................

I feel for you.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by killyou

But, it sounds like your post, that you got to choose.? Am I correct?

At least someone was able to explain to you, what was going on and why.

Pleae elaborate.

absolutely. I had my grandparents explain to me clearly (mostly my grandmom because my grandfather was a bit incomfortable talking about it). They told me why it had to be done, how it was gonna hurt for a few days, & all the long term health benefits which made it worth the trouble.

I also don't feel right about the idea of babies being circumcised. Two of my cousins are from America & had it done to them. I remember I was terrified when I first heard of it. I was already a teenager by then, though.

I see now what you're really getting at.

I think doctors nowadays just like to annoy & pressure you until you're convinced enough make whatever choices they would like you to make. They're act no different than classmates at parties, lazy law enforcement officials, & insurance salesmen when it comes to doing the procedures and/or prescribing the medicines they'll be receiving commissions for.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hardly. I just can't honestly say I care what a small amount of people are angry at who they are and how they are. If I said I don't care about the starving child who dies in Africa then I'd have a cold heart. If i say I don't care about a small number of people who reject who they are, then it means I don't care about a small number of people who reject who you are. It does not mean I have a cold heart.

Like I said, you judge a whole person based on one thing. Congrats.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I wish I had been your mother...................I hopefully would have given you love, hope and peace.

Sadly you lack these human qualities.

I really wish you had been born onto me.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

Your parents loved you enough and were informed enough to let you decide.

They did not cave in (Like I did) to "medical propaganda" to have a procedure done for money. They decided to let you choose for yourself.....................very wise parents, wiser than me.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Go away.

Troll somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What was sniped?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Well, my third and youngest son said just now he wishes he had not been circumised.

This decision belongs totally with the person whose body is being decided upon................when they are ready.

Well maybe he just can't understand as some of my friends do who are not and have issues of ripping the skin during sex at times and the need to spend more time cleaning that area and some other funky issues that I will never have to deal with...

But then I want to be the first to say I wish I kept my tonsils and I feel it is a form of mutilation.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Xtrozero because: grammer

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No, actually I love and care for many. I volunteer all the time. I help the poor and needy. What, dare I say it, I can be that and still not care about this issue?

Like the above said, the benefits are better. I could hardly care about the negatives. If my kid don't like it, he don't have to do the same to his kid. Like I said, I don't care.

Oh and my parents tried to give me plenty of love. I never cared for it much. My mom especially. But again, I rejected it. Cuddling and all that became pointless to me by the time I was in 5th grade.

Love, to put it simply, died post-introduction. It was given by my parents at times, other times not. I simply never took it, as I did not understand the point to it.

Call me a Vulcan if you want, I simply do not comprehend the point to love in that form. I sure as hell love many people and show the utmost of best human qualities of it to them.

Forgive me for being a thorn in your logical bush, but the simple fact is that I can produce love at 100% human potential and beyond. I simply do not care for it returned. It certainly is nice, but I care far more for intelligence, discussion, and logic coherency being returned than a hug or a kiss. I can produce this to others because it feels good and right to love. It never feels right to receive it for me because, quite frankly, I am not an emotionally needy person. I am, however, an emotional person outputting.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i'll jump in....i got the chop when i was 10. the reasons given by mum was (1) the doc said so (2) as a christian its what we do (3) so the girls wont say ewww! (i thought it strange that girls would see my banjo) i do remember the recovery, it was painful but i accepted the whole thing and grew up with it.
fast forward 20 yrs and hopefully i'm an intelligent adult with a penchant for the occasional bout of critical thinking. i can find absolutely no quantifiable reasons as to why we should circumcise. the old 'because its cleaner' is only as good as the individual's hygiene and the cancer prevention theory is laughable if it were funny. STD's blah blah blah... common sense prevails.
the only reason i can even find its blasted existence is because some middle eastern deity made a convenant with a select group of people who then went around murdering the rest of humanity and stealing their land.
i have 2 little boys now and i will not butcher them, instead they will grow to adulthood and should the issue arise they will research it and arrive at an informed decision for themselves. i give them this advice concerning religion but i would be extremely disappointed should they become christians.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KritikalMass

To be fair, the medical mumbo jumbo isn't in religion, and you shouldn't blame all 2.5 billion of them for the actions of a few hundred-to a few thousand. That's laughable much more so.

Circumcision has and to me, always will be a religion issue. Never says anything about health, nor about anything. just a mark of a people. pretty much that's all it's ever done. indifferent to the Gaelic tattooing or Roman hair cut. Mark of the people.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ohhwataloser

My sex life would change most guys mind. Some people have to drink or take some sort of drug to have less feeling. I don't have to. Sex is a big thing in most peoples lives. I don't know what to tell you, lifes great.
Yeah, sex is a big thing. I'll do you the courtesy of assuming that your statement about "some people" comes from having been there to see this necessity with your own eyes, or had the info related to you by an unimpeachable source, rather than just hearsay.
As a young man, I'd say you're right that someone cut from birth can last longer than uncut. Still, even lads that go off like a champagne cork 1st time with a new woman can carry on for much longer the 2nd time &, by the 3rd (all in 1 session), we're all about the same for endurance. So, as I said earlier, if longevity is an issue, just having more sex will sort it out.
The difference becomes noticeable later, when an intact man has got over the "overwhelming-ness" of sex & starts to learn technique. Assuming he's getting sex regularly enough that it doesn't go back to being overwhelming, an uncut man can learn a degree of subtlety that a cut man just cannot feel. Even later in life, a cut man starts to have a hard time getting off once, let alone several times in a session.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

That would be assuming all people count sex as important.

I do not. I'm probably one broken protein sequence away from asexual. This crazed sexual behavior of mankind makes no sense to me.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Personally, my foreskin still covers around 90-95% percent of my penis when I'm erect
Wow! Thats pretty rare. Is it that you've got a full-on "anteater snout" or is it just that your whole penile skin is quite loose?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by Death_Kron

Personally, my foreskin still covers around 90-95% percent of my penis when I'm erect
Wow! Thats pretty rare. Is it that you've got a full-on "anteater snout" or is it just that your whole penile skin is quite loose?

Really?

I didn't know that. I wouldn't say my penile skin is loose, but when I get an erection my foreskin doesn't automatically retract; unless I pull it back.

I'd say it moves to the point where I can see the tip of my penis but that's it, hence it still covers around 90-95% of the head.

I thought my penis was normal...

edit on 22/9/10 by Death_Kron because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Firstly, I haven't read the entire thread so forgive me if I'm repeating stuff.

Society will not permit circumcision of a girl's clitoris, but the foreskin is a man's clitoris ... they are sexually analogous. The foreskin is the primary erogenous zone on a man's body!

Well, I can say that if that is the case then I am quite happy that I am circumcised, as sex is extremely pleasurable, almost addictive, as it is. For me I think more pleasure would put me in the addicted category.

I'm not really sure what the big deal is. I don't remember it in the least.

By the way, there is less risk of cancer. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics:

while circumcised men are less likely to get cancer of the penis anytime during their lifetimes compared to uncircumcised men, the overall rate of penile cancer is so low that the "benefit" is negligible.
(Source: www.expectantmothersguide.com...)

So apparently somewhat of a push, but on the same token I would be willing to bet you that if any uncircumcised man develops cancer of the penis, he'll wish he had been circumcised, regardless of how rare it is.

Oh and by the way, they charge you to remove the foreskin and then they turn around and sell it to biotech companies. Pretty good racket for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join