It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
My brother-in-law was the same. I'll get to that below...
Yes, I know how stupid that shyness is, but that's how I was.
Originally posted by Reign02
I know people that take their 2 year olds and even infants that are younger than 1....... So I am not missing the point.
it depends on the person's hygiene, *SHOWERS are for being clean* if a circumcised man doesnt shower it'll be dirty, the whole USA myth that circucmision will be "clean" is so dumb, in fact countries that circumcise the most (middle eastern/muslim ones and the US) have higher STI and HIV rates, so all circumcision really does is scar and dry the penis, NOTHING ELSE!
I am a complete mess.Upon the birth of my child, I elected not to circumcise my son. My boyfriend (father of the child) at the time didn't necessarily agree, but didn't object either. He said if it were up to him, he would have had the procedure done, but he never acted like it bothered him too much. We have since split up. He has our son this week (going to visit his mother), and sent me an email stating his reasoning for getting him cut and his intention of doing it this week! I have tried multiple times to call him to no avail. I have been by his home and nobody is there.Can he do this? He is listed on the birth certificate, so he is by law the father, but does he have this right to do this to our son without my permission? I am sick with worry. Help me please! This is not a decision for me or my husband to make. This is a decision that should be left to the owner of the foreskin - my son.
Divide and Conquer Strategy, also known as “Divide and Rule Strategy” is often applied in the arenas of politics and sociology. In Divide and Conquer Strategy one power breaks another power into smaller, more manageable pieces, and then takes control of those pieces one by one. It generally takes a very strong power to implement Divide and Conquer Strategy. In order to successfully break up another power or government, the conqueror must have access to strong political, military, and economic machines.
Furthermore, in order to maintain power and influence, large governments will often work to keep smaller powers and governments from uniting. In fact, this use of the principles within the Divide and Conquer Strategy is most common. It is much easier to prevent small powers from linking forces than to break them apart once they have aligned. Source: www.wisegeek.com...
Originally posted by Gorman91
I have no ill effects. I am a normal person.
Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Death_Kron
That is cause you are from the UK and most males are not circumsized..... Ask some American women and they will say they prefer penis without the foreskin, I guarantee that atleast 80% will and the other 20% wont care