It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't mutilate your daughters - why do you mutilate your sons ? (Discussion concerning human se

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

My penis is "fully intact". It may not look like a dog's penis, but it works just fine for me, thank you. I'm not concerned with YOUR experience...
Clearly anything which once had a part which it is now missing is not fully intact.
Think of it like music: if you mix a track from 24bit 96KHz files on excellent monitoring, you can hear every last shuffle of feet, click of wedding ring on an instrument, movement of tongue as the mouth opens, etc. It then gets mastered & ends up as a 16bit 44.1KHz file for CD. Its lost a lot of data & been dithered: you can no longer hear every subtlety. By the time you hear an MP3 of it, even on a decent consumer system, its missing so much that the mix engineer probably couldn't stand to listen to it. However, most of us like music & so, if MP3 is what we've got, that's what we'll listen to. If that is all we've ever heard, we'll like it, without realising that there are much better versions of the same thing...
As for MY experience, if you're not interested in it, what are you doing on a forum where people discuss their experiences?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Um, anytime a baby goes under anesthesia, they are restrained. That is also a reason why parents are not allowed to be a room when a baby or young child wakes up from anesthesia, because a child is confused and comes out upset and fighting, and many parents can't handle it.

Are you saying babies are given general anaesthetics for circumcision? With the risks involved in putting a newborn under, I doubt you'll find too many hospitals doing that.

By the way, when my baby needed an operation I was there until he went under and I was back with him before he woke up. No restraints at all. But I'm Australian, perhaps our system is more advanced.

I have had to restrain my child too: get shots and restrain my child get haircuts and I have restrained my child to give him medicine.

You never thought to try persuasion?
The restraining board didn't get in the hairdresser's way?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

OK... first of LOL.... this is ridiculous and i cant believe you are comparing the 2!! i myself have been circumcised and i wouldn't have it any other way! it looks great and my sex lasts a lot longer then that of someone who hasn't had the procedure due to not being as sensitive... but anyone thats not the point, i have a lot of friends who have not had the op and a few of them have had to have surgery in there teens due to the foreskin strangling the penis, another kept getting infections because the build up of "gunk" inside the foreskin. no matter how many biased videos you want to watch it doesn't change the fact that there is no real "downside" to male circumcision. however to the female circumcision that your so blindly comparing to, is to prevent the feeling of sex for a girl to feel good at all! this is done so parents can be sure there daughter will not turn into a girl who sleeps around alot.
You sir need to get your facts straight and i am just glad you got your boys done before you were brainwashed, or instead of hearing the baby scream for a little bit you would here your teenage boy scream as his foreskin rips and he needs a operation.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What a shame, and It is sad you try to compare the two. Female genital mutilation is a young girl being thrown to the grown by three grown men, and the local shaman cutting it off with a knife, no anesthesia, no antiseptic, nothing.

Young women run to other countries, run to other nations, to halfway houses, ANYTHING to get away from this awful ritual. Leaving friends and family behind to never see again.

Many of the girls get sexually assaulted at the same time.

It also renders a girl useless to enjoy sex.

I am not condoning circumcision, but to compare the two is not realistic.

I have got to agree with this 1000%. A girl having her clitoris literally cut off is far more serious than having a foreskin removed; there is simply no comparison. The pain for the girl is barbaric beyond belief; guys, imagine having the head of your penis chopped off, then multiply that by a thousand times to account for the massive number of nerve endings in a woman's clitoris.

I'm uncircumcised, thanks to my liberal-minded Mom who said "BS, men evolved with foreskins, God put them there."

But I'd much rather be a circumsized man than a woman who had her clitoris removed.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

all that bacteria that you insert into the woman unless you clean your moist folds constantly. I think it would probably gross alot of the ladies out here, unless they like playing red rocket with their puppy, lol. I also believe it makes it more pleasurable for the woman, since the gans is fully exposed and creates a step for the outstroke.
Of course I keep it clean & also give it a polish just before use, dont you? Now there are those casual encounters when a quick spruce up is not always possible (not that I usually end up dirty enough to particularly need it, but its common courtesy in my book, same as giving my armpits an extra blast of spray), but for that kind of thing I'm always wearing a condom anyway, "No glove: no love!" Right?
The reason I mentioned "activities between consenting adults" before is because I have seen various cut & uncut members in action. Your latter comment leads me to believe you haven't. When an intact penis is fully erect, the foreskin rolls right back & mostly inside out, so that there is a paler bit of skin (the inside of the foreskin) behind the glans, which still has its ridge totally uncovered. In addition, there is a slight extra ridge of skin between the pale bit & the rest of the shaft (the very end of the foreskin which doesn't quite turn inside out but stretches). This is quite mobile. It depends on the size of the member & relative proportions as to how far down this ridge is or how much it moves, but its not common for it to be mobile enough to actually cover the ridge of the glans on the outstroke. This extra ridge is particularly useful when it gets to the kind of prolonged experience where you want to really explore what each partner's anatomy can do for the other.
Apart from the fact that this pale bit is at least as sensitive as the glans, but in a different way, I take it you've heard of the G-spot, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Um, involuntary fainting is not a good thing, nor is it natural to faint during sex.
Btw, I'm fully conversant with the causes of fainting. Apart from my own experience, several members of my extended family are healthcare professionals. As to whether its good or not, the concensus seems to be that, so long as it doesn't happen frequently & the subject is only out for moments, its nothing to be concerned about. Not that anyone has much choice at the time!
In my own case, it was once, during a particularly extended session where my partner was going way out of her way to make it as stimulating &, simultaneously, as drawn out as possible. She succeeded! I assure you that I was hyperventilating (numbness in lips, fingers & toes) & also fainted briefly during the build up to orgasm. She was a bit perturbed & then, since I'd involuntarily interrupted proceedings, carried on with what I can only describe as the most exquisite torture.
As to whether its "natural" or not, are you a biologist? I've seen it happen to a number of people, more usually women when they get to the stage where multiple orgasms sort of blend together into something like a continuous sensation that then builds further. I dunno, not being female, I can only recount what I've been told.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This is not an honest comparison. I honestly can't ever remember having to clean under my toenails but I DO clip them off. Have you ever seen and inspected an uncircumcised man? I have.

What? So you're implying that uncircumcised men are filthy? Maybe just the one's you;ve been with, but over here in the UK circumcision is left to the religious wierdo's. I can assure you my "thing" is extremely clean and well looked after. I have also never had any kind of infection in that area, aside from a bout of clamidia from a cheating GF many years back, but being circumcised would have made no difference.

There is zero evidence it cuts any risk for any disease! I don;t know why it is so prevalent in the States, but people do say Jewish people have alot of control over there, so maybe they've convinced you all to do as they do?

I was totally taken aback when my missus was watching Sex and the City where one of the middle-aged, slutty hagrodons made a right fuss over a man who was uncircumcised. I'd be more concerned over what SHE had picked up from having shagged her way around Manhattan looking for "Mr Right"...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304
i have a lot of friends who have not had the op and a few of them have had to have surgery in there teens due to the foreskin strangling the penis, another kept getting infections because the build up of "gunk" inside the foreskin.

What rubbish. Your friends obviously have personal hygiene issues. It isn't hard to wash your nob when you have a shower in the morning.

Like I said above, we in the UK don;t do this as a matter of course and I know nobody who has had to have this later in life due to "gunk". If you have an excessive amount of nob-cheese, then you probably have other hygiene issues as well because you clearly don't know how to wash.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by 27jd

all that bacteria that you insert into the woman unless you clean your moist folds constantly. I think it would probably gross alot of the ladies out here, unless they like playing red rocket with their puppy, lol. I also believe it makes it more pleasurable for the woman, since the gans is fully exposed and creates a step for the outstroke.

I've like to add that if 27jd is so concerned about "bacteria in moist folds" on his own dong, why is he not concerned with the bacteria on the womans area infecting him? Surely, with all the extra flaps, holes and juices, the womans area is much more prone to infection. Thrush, for example, is very common amongst women precisely because of the nature of the area..

Also, when an uncircumcies penis is erect, the foreskin dissapears, so his analogy of it making more pleasurable for the woman, as in some sort of "step for the outstroke" is wrong.

Some very poor arguments to have your wang sliced and diced. There is no logical reason to have it done, none at all.

edit on 19/9/10 by stumason because: Fixing quote brackets

edit on 19/9/10 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by InterestedUK

Why do we have a spleen?
It removes old red blood cells and holds a reserve of blood in case of hemorrhagic shock while also recycling iron.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, this is my first ime posting on here.

I'd like to say that as far as mutilation, I obviously disagree with;however what you don't seem to be considering though is that there is a big difference between mutilation and circumcision.. mutilation from what I understand very brutal, unsanitary and of course traumatic. I've never met an American tell me a story about how aweful their circumcision was on the scale that victims of mutilation report.

I also read your post on how the men don't remember because they were so traumitized the mind supressed that memory. I also diagree with that because I'm not circumcised and I don't have any memories up until I was about 2.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apophisx18

I've never met an American tell me a story about how aweful their circumcision was on the scale that victims of mutilation report.

Babies can't talk.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Again, thinking with your emotions isn't always rational.

Though, I've seen pictures of uncut members and imagined what it would be like if mine were uncut. Certainly something to think about should I become a father of a boy one of these days.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.circumcision.org...

Let's look at a few facts and studies about the subject.

So people don't think this procedure is painful or causes long term effects both psychological or physical?

Circumcision Results in Significant Loss of Erogenous Tissue

A report published in the British Journal of Urology assessed the type and amount of tissue missing from the adult circumcised penis by examining adult foreskins obtained at autopsy. Investigators found that circumcision removes about one-half of the erogenous tissue on the penile shaft. The foreskin, according to the study, protects the head of the penis and is comprised of unique zones with several kinds of specialized nerves that are important to optimum sexual sensitivity.

Taylor, J. et al., "The Prepuce: Specialized Mucosa of the Penis and Its Loss to Circumcision," BJU 77 (1996): 291–295.t

Circumcision Removes the Most Sensitive Parts of the Penis

A sensitivity study of the adult penis in circumcised and uncircumcised men shows that the uncircumcised penis is significantly more sensitive. The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision are significantly more sensitive than the most sensitive location on the circumcised penis.

In addition, the glans (head) of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The tip of the foreskin is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis, and it is significantly more sensitive than the most sensitive area of the circumcised penis. Circumcision removes the most sensitive parts of the penis.

This study presents the first extensive testing of fine touch pressure thresholds of the adult penis. The monofiliment testing instruments are calibrated and have been used to test female genital sensitivity.

Sorrells, M. et al., “Fine-Touch Pressure Thresholds in the Adult Penis,” BJU International 99 (2007): 864-869./ex]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Actually, imagine that you have a foreskin by gripping it with your hand and running it through slowly. With a foreskin, it would create friction, which could increase pleasure for both partners.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Every year more than a million and a half helpless baby boys are sexually mutilated in North America. These children have the most private and personal parts of their bodies amputated for the sole purpose of depriving them of their natural right to experience the exquisite range of sensual pleasure God intended them to have. All other excuses put forward in the hopes of justifying this butchery, whether medical, religious, or otherwise, are lies designed to perpetuate the mutilations.

Society will not permit circumcision of a girl's clitoris, but the foreskin is a man's clitoris ... they are sexually analogous. The foreskin is the primary erogenous zone on a man's body! It is an abomination that this atrocity continues to be perpetrated in every hospital in North America, day in and day out, with such impunity!

I have to totally disagree with you. I'm glad I got the snip, I haven't been deprived any pleasure, god given or otherwise.
The foreskin is not the male clitoris.
If you feel guilty about your sons, why don't you talk to them instead of sprouting rubbish on the interweb, IMO.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I do have a foreskin, so no need to imagine...

I think you may have misconstrued my post. I am arguing against this stupid and uneccesary practice.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

Got to love the irony of people who had the snip as babies declare "I've had no loss in sensation". How do you know you haven't? You cannot possibly know this.

It's like having two fingers removed as a baby and declaring "I''ve not noticed any loss of dexterity". Of course you wouldn't, because you have nothing to compare it to!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Whether we are evolved or created beings, I am pretty sure we are built the way we were meant to. I really find it very strange that people cut parts of their bodies off for an advertised lowering of health risks. Of course, that's just my opinion, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

Speak for yourself.

I truly wish the decision would have been left up to me, instead of ill informed doctors and parents.

I have left the decision up to my son whether or not he wants to remove 50% of the nerve endings in his penis, plus long term psychological issues, which are fully documented in many medical journals. Just Google it and you'll come up with more than you could ever read.

www.circumcision.org...

Can you actually watch it and listen to it?

edit on 19-9-2010 by Realtruth because: Additional information added

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join