It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by 8fl0z

I didn't say ET - I said UFO - Unidentified Flying Object. I did say that I think it's ours. Read the thread, before making comments!

Why would a government craft be hovering 20000 feet above the ground?

It is clearly a planet...not a government, or ET craft

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm tired of this Jupiter crap! I KNOW stars and planets and galaxies (They are referenced with prefix "M") , so for the love of God, DO NOT tell me it's Jupiter. IT DOES NOT - I REPEAT - It does not FLY OFF. See the video at 5:10. I'm tired of this crap, I'm an honest guy, I shared what I saw, and all I'm getting is BS here.(Jesus, am I sorry for ever posting!!!) So much for denying ignorance?? Maybe a Mod can just kill this thread, so I have no longer to deal with morons, accusing me of filming Jupiter to make a Hoax. yeah right, I wake up and film Jupiter at 3am to make an ATS thread??

F**k, you need a hole in your head to do something that stupid!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by 8fl0z

Because you can't answer that question we're suppose to cancel out the possibility of anything else?
Wow.
Do yourself (and mankind) a favor please. Do not go into the fields of science, physics or psychology, 'k?

PS. When you can answer me why my government kills their own people all for the sake of greed then......I'll answer your: government-hovering-UFO question. Deal?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

20 000 feet? Wow, how did YOU get that info??

Not 10, 30, maybe billions of feet, seeing it's a "planet" according to you! Do you see any planets hovering 20 000 feet above us. Please tell.

(Mods - Kill this thread - I've had enough)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm tired of this Jupiter crap! I KNOW stars and planets and galaxies (They are referenced with prefix "M") , so for the love of God, DO NOT tell me it's Jupiter. IT DOES NOT - I REPEAT - It does not FLY OFF. See the video at 5:10. I'm tired of this crap, I'm an honest guy, I shared what I saw, and all I'm getting is BS here.(Jesus, am I sorry for ever posting!!!) So much for denying ignorance?? Maybe a Mod can just kill this thread, so I have no longer to deal with morons, accusing me of filming Jupiter to make a Hoax. yeah right, I wake up and film Jupiter at 3am to make an ATS thread??

F**k, you need a hole in your head to do something that stupid!

The problem is, Jupiter, according to sky maps, was in the same location and elevation in the sky as where you pointed your camera (you said southwest). Not only that, it visually looks like Jupiter does presently in the sky. You say it moved, but you were looking through your camera at the time and seeing the same thing we see on the film. The object also zigzags during it's alleged movement, confirming camera movement. Moreover, the camera was moving throughout the film.

edit on 18-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by michealm

You see what happened at 5:11? That thing just flew off..... I was ...."WTF"!!!

Considering the way the object "appeared" to move, it looked to me like you bumped the camera at 5:11.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MarrsAttax

Trust me, not a heli or a plane. I see planes ALL the time from the US coming to land at Pearson. THIS was OUT there - crazy crap!

You were there and I wasn't so if you say it wasn't a plane (at least not a conventional one) I'm inclined to believe you.

Does any one else see the rythmic strobing I do at the end of the video? That should rule out Jupiter. Even if some people are under the impression that planets can travel sideways across the night sky in a few seconds surely no one thinks they have strobe lights fitted to them? Stars and planets may twinkle or scintillate but they don't display that kind of rythmic pulse. That, taken with the testimony leads me to conclude this was definitely a craft of some sort. Theirs or ours, it's impossible to say but I lean with the OP in favour of ours, especially if others have also seen this at regular times.

Thanks for posting the video TortoiseKweek and just ignore the flamers, it's obvious most only watched for a few seconds.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

No, I did not bump the camera. Watch carefully. That "thing" took off.

For the last time - I'M NO HOAXER! Believe what you want!

God....am I sorry for sharing this on ATS! I should have kept it to myself

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thank God, someone sees the strobing. Can Jupiter do that?? No freaking way! Sharp eye you got there

In real life it was brighter, and funkier

link   

reply to post by 8fl0z

20 000 feet? Wow, how did YOU get that info??

Not 10, 30, maybe billions of feet, seeing it's a "planet" according to you! Do you see any planets hovering 20 000 feet above us. Please tell.

(Mods - Kill this thread - I've had enough)

Don't kill it. Ignore them OP. I know it's hard because you want to defend your honor. I understand. But wait and see if someone comes online with the willingness to be fair and the knowledge to maybe help you figure this out.

I would HOPE..........the friggin average person (assuming he's not a hoaxer) who is sharing my planet can tell: a STATIONARY object from one that's MOVING!
Not twinkling or displaying some bright brilliant colors (like some distant stars do during certain times of the year) but moving!!!

Now, cut the Jupiter jargon. It's all been said before. In fact, stop all the planet, star, moon replies.
Let's assume this THING..........moved!

OP. Stop replying back to them. That's all.

Maybe with some luck, someone later on will have seen the same thing. So be patient and give this thread a rest a bit. Come back later to check in because you may be liable to give up when you shouldn't.

link   

reply to post by IamCorrect

FFS - IT was NOT Jupiter! I know what Jupiter looks like, read the god damn thread

Oh, I read through the thread. That's how I found your remark about it being in the southwest. And that's when I checked the sky map for your location and time and found that Jupiter was not only in the southwest during that time, but also at a corresponding elevation to what is revealed in the video. And on top of that, it looks like Jupiter visually.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thank God, someone sees the strobing. Can Jupiter do that?? No freaking way! Sharp eye you got there

Because it's high wispy clouds passing in front of a bright object.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Does any one else see the rythmic strobing I do at the end of the video? That should rule out Jupiter. Even if some people are under the impression that planets can travel sideways across the night sky in a few seconds surely no one thinks they have strobe lights fitted to them? Stars and planets may twinkle or scintillate but they don't display that kind of rythmic pulse

The rhythmic pulse could caused by camera being zoomed in and out on the object.

For example, there is a zoom that occurs at about 1:11. At 1:10 the object is very dim, then appears to "pulse" brightly when the camera zooms in after 1:11.

Another cause of the pulsing could be the camera trying to auto-focus.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Does any one else see the rythmic strobing I do at the end of the video? That should rule out Jupiter. Even if some people are under the impression that planets can travel sideways across the night sky in a few seconds surely no one thinks they have strobe lights fitted to them? Stars and planets may twinkle or scintillate but they don't display that kind of rythmic pulse

The rhythmic pulse could caused by camera being zoomed in and out on the object.

For example, there is a zoom that occurs at about 1:11. At 1:10 the object is very dim, then appears to "pulse" brightly when the camera zooms in after 1:11.

Another cause of the pulsing could be the camera trying to auto-focus.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Good point.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks buddy, you give me hope. I will reply to you and others who are positive

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
TortoiseKweek,
did the object move much at all? sorry if you mentioned earlier but i can't seem to find the post. only you can really say whether or not it was a ufo as these are subjective circumstances. also and the video does not seem to give a clear idea of whether or not the object is moving due to the shaky cam.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well the video isn't all that great, but the video is just a bit of evidence of his witnessing an event. Reading through most of these posts I gather this; without the video he would likely be called a liar, but with the video he gets called out just as bad...
Given the circumstance with him being an active member of this forum and not wanting to be labeled or talked down to by the rest of the active members indefinitely, I'd say video being good or not, it just adds to me believing what he said.

Was it just a planet? Possible, but he said it moved. Which makes the possibility a very small one.

I saw something similar a few nights ago that amounted to a wandering star brighter than the rest. I even filled a mufon report out. I watched it for almost an hour and saw jumbo jets flying in front of it and the light was as big as the jets which were about 15 miles from me. Wish I had a video camera. maybe a stationary orbit satellite mid move, reflecting sunlight? I swear there seems to be a string of these wandering star/ planet looking things lately...

edit on 9/18/2010 by SeekerForLight because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

Because it's high wispy clouds passing in front of a bright object.

You kidding me right? High Wispy clouds? There were none. Be specific.... Was it Cirrus, Cirrus- Stratos, exactly which high wispy clouds are you talking about?!! You have a Doppler map to show me?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abysmal_sloth

I tried my best to keep the cam steady. The object I filmed moved away from another larger craft, to my left. It was doing some strange erratic moves, plus I was battling to steady the cam. But to answer your question, Yes it was moving. I only wish the cam caught the second bigger object, but it didn't

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join