It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL

Exactly, to the ordinary person they wouldn't recognise it. When I went out for a cig, and saw it, I knew something was up. I WOULD NOT record over the family's visit to Canada unless It was something special!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm from Windsor and I seen something similar to what you're talking about last night! It was flashing, only colour I could see other than "white" was red. I noticed it at around 11:30 in the evening and it stayed in the same place until I went in at 12:30! (And no, it was not a Helicopter, I pay attention to the sky and I know what a Helicopter and Airplane look/sound like.)

edit on 18-9-2010 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckistanian

You're from Ajax and could see something over the lake? Interesting! I know Paul Shisis (I think I spelled he's last name right??) from Scarborough picks up stuff all the time. BUT this was weird. If I didn't go out for a smoke and fluff the carpet under my chair, I would never have seen this.

It was crazy stuff, I don't think it's alien, I think It's from the government. US or ours. Let's be honest, Canada is no dumbass 3rd world country. They built the Avro, and many of those guys went to work for NASA. I heard that almost 50% did!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Now, Southern Ontario is a strange place and I could get into it about all of it. But it's hard to explain unless you've lived here and have been on the underside of things for many years. (I am very sneaky, shy, silent but deadly type)
I have my theories that I do not wish to discuss publicly. Hopefully the past users who have noticed this before and tried discussing on the board, only to be pathetically shot down will also voice their opinions in this thread. ATS now...feels bad, man. Years ago everyone on the board would be headed to my backyard to check this out.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Unfortunately TortoiseKweek, what you are experiencing now is typical of virtually everyone who posts a UFO sighting on the board. I'm sorry for you, as i think you are genuinely (or were earlier) excited by what you saw, and wanted to share with your 'buddies' here on ATS.

I bet you thought your long membership and lack of routine BS posting, would have earned you a bit of trust around here didn't you? Hmm..doesn't happen anymore mate i'm afraid.

This is the main reasons why i was asking for the creation of two additional and separate UFO forums. One for 'believers' so they didn't have to put up with this sort of rude, cross examination when simply reporting what they see, and another for those who think the whole subject is a steaming pile of crud who can rubbish it as much as they want to.

The original UFO forum would THEN have been the place to thrash out difference of opinion, about individual sightings or the topic in general...but no, i got a big, fat NO...one forum was enough - end of conversation, and i detected a tone of arrogant superiority, from the moderator who chimed in (who shall remain nameless) to 'facepalm' the idea, virtually saying i was seeking to silence members, which of course, anyone with half a brain would realize that it would have added to the opportunity for debate, not taken it away.

But then, i'm just a lowly scumbag member, and mods are always correct aren't they.

I'm ranting...i apologise.

For what it's worth, i believe you saw something you don't often see, and are genuine in your desire to convey the information to the rest of us, so thank you very much for braving the 'slings and arrows' of the negative voices to bring us the information.

I realize it's a rough ride, but if you see something again, please don't let the berks deter you from letting us know.

Cheers.

link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Yip, some weird crap is going on. Especially over the lakes. As I said previously, I would not have seen this had I gone out on the balcony for a cig.Saw something similar over the east coast of South Africa.

link   

Originally posted by MetalCoffeeL
Now, Southern Ontario is a strange place and I could get into it about all of it. But it's hard to explain unless you've lived here and have been on the underside of things for many years. (I am very sneaky, shy, silent but deadly type)
I have my theories that I do not wish to discuss publicly. Hopefully the past users who have noticed this before and tried discussing on the board, only to be pathetically shot down will also voice their opinions in this thread. ATS now...feels bad, man. Years ago everyone on the board would be headed to my backyard to check this out.

Care to elaborate on your ideas? I'm from Windsor and would love to hear what you think is up (pun intended)!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good post man. I do believe you, for some reason you seem sincere.. At least you posted somethnig. Good job on it tho, seriously....Eye perspective vs the camera is going to be different...Keep an eye out for it, maybe it will return...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thanks for the kind words. And NO, it won't deter me. I will now be keeping my eye over the skies here until the early hours, hoping to catch something on camera that will venerate me!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by MetalCoffeeL

Care to elaborate on your ideas? I'm from Windsor and would love to hear what you think is up (pun intended)!

Maybe we should all hook up 1 night? Windsor can be pretty dark at night, I know I used to travel there every 2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by michealm

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by michealm

You see what happened at 5:11? That thing just flew off..... I was ...."WTF"!!!

Yeah thats not normal in the least man, Ive seen thing like that here in Missouri this past week. Its really strange. Even reported some of them to MUFON.

What the hell is it? Did you see another object close to it, or was it alone?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
OK.....I see that.....I thought it was camera movement.

If it "flew off" at 05:11, why could I see it again after that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Because it went out of frame, and flew back to the other object. Once I zoomed out I could pick it up. For some reason the camera couldn't pick up the 2nd object, but I saw it in the viewfinder .... so it has me stumped. Maybe I can somehow get it to show, I don't know??

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Are there any military facilities in your area? Maybe they're conducting some kind of exercises this weekend.

Not sure about military facilities, but there was one military heli that came over here from the lake early this morning, and that I have never seen. Who the hell knows!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If i were you, TotoiseKweek, I would be happy with the way your thread has developed. The most interesting threads always have a good supply of critical posts.

On the one hand, the video doesn't show much and could indeed be interpreted as something perfectly natural. On the other hand, your sincere belief that this was a UFO is pretty compelling - in my opinion.

I can accept that the camera hasn't picked up what you actually saw. I'm undecided on this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i currently live in Toronto, Ontario in the west end. this is very interesting! i'm not sure what it could be. was it moving much?

edit on 18-9-2010 by abysmal_sloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

For some reason the camera did not pick up the larger object, and yes it was huge. That is why I asked in the beginning of the post if anybody was awake to see the damn thing! Did you read that?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Thank You. I don't expect people to believe me, they have free minds and that is what ATS is about. I'm merely sharing an experience with my ATS community. I could have kept this to myself, but I feel it's the right thing to do. ATS members share with me, so should I, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

And Jupiter flies off at 5:10??

Dude I had a telescope in South Africa, and know what Jupiter looks like, and her 4 moons I could see.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I thought the larger object would be caught on camera, that's why I was SO excited. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What kind of device did you record with?

It shouldnt be that hard to upload it to say, windows movie maker, and post it from there to youtube.

Anways, do you have any extra info on this object? Such as color, time between flashes, is it stationary or on the move?

Looking forward to seeing your video

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join