It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by Kandinsky

Did you see 5:10 when the "star" moved???

I did and like i said they don't move that fast.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

He said he was in Mississauga looking over lake Ontario so he was looking South East wasnt he?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Are there any military facilities in your area? Maybe they're conducting some kind of exercises this weekend.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hi mate
did the moving star crap thingie move u think?
also i suggest take ur time uploading it,and presenting it to us
good luck

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I hope the video is clear and crisp and free from wobbles. And make sure to get something in to give some perspective as to the size of the object.
VVV

I daresay it's gonna be:
> Wobbly.
> Out-of-focus.
> Hazy.
> An indistinguishable little dot in the sky.
> Etc

I hope I'm wrong!

Edit to add: OOps! Is that the video doing the rounds in this thread? So I'm not too far from the peg!
He said it was a huge craft. A dot is 'huge'?
Never mind, carry on....

edit on 18-9-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just to be fair to the OP, everyone - I went out to take a look, and it was overcast at that time... What he saw was no star - what it was, i don't know, but unless Jupiter is lying below the cloud bank, it wasn't that or Sirius.

Trust me. I live no more than 20 miles from this chap, and it was cloudy. There are no other stars visible are there?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All I see is a white dot, star or whatever, filmed with very shaky hands...

I know there was some backgroud buildings for perspective but they were never in the same frame as the object..

So I have no idea what it was, maybe a star, maybe anything..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Trust me. I live no more than 20 miles from this chap, and it was cloudy.

20 miles is quite a big distance. From the webcam you can see that there wasnt so cloudy.

Originally posted by hhcore
There are no other stars visible are there?

This proves only that his camera wasnt able to capture them which is completly normal.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Just sayin what I saw, bro.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Southwest:

Chad, I would have to say South West. BUT this was just nuts!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ok if he was really looking south west it was definitely Jupiter and case is solved for me.

Just nice recent picture of Jupiter
picture

edit on 18-9-2010 by Zmurfix because: picture added

edit on 18-9-2010 by Zmurfix because: link corrected

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cool video! I have seen the same thing where I live in Florida. I was outside back in November (funny thing is I just saw "The Fourth Kind" that night
) it was between 2-3am and I saw this exact thing. I didn't have a camera to record it at the time but I do now and it is next to my bed at all times. It was the same light and it moved just as sudden as the one on your video. I had put it between the rails on my balcony to see it's movement. It moved down and sharply to the left. It was extremely bright and pulsating. When it just disappeared I literally dropped the cigarette out of my mouth. I have no idea what I saw but I checked stellarium right after that and it wasn't a satellite, ISS or a star. I have no idea what it was but it was unidentified to me. I do live extremely close to the Kennedy Space Center and various military bases so it could have been something of theirs but personally I am not sure. All I know is what it wasn't. I was so freaked out that i didn't sleep til the sun came up and I actually called my friend at 3am and woke him up! I have seen UFOs before but this one actually gave me the creeps and chills when I saw it. I can't explain it but it felt very odd. It was so out of place too. I sit outside all the time and know what is where at that time of the night and this was definitely not something I had seen before or since. We had seen the movie earlier that evening, not that it had anything to do with it, it just added to the creep factor.

You said you recorded it and parts didn't show up on video well I had a really strange thing happen during the last shuttle launch. I film every launch from my balcony well this last launch didn't film. Everything before the launch and everything I filmed after where all you could see was the trail was on video, the only thing that wasn't there was the launch itself. It just stops and picks back up on its own. Creepy I must say. Now I don't know what happened I may have hit a button who knows, but I doubt it. I stand in the same position each time so it's not shaky. My roommate was even puzzled by it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Uh my Apple tells me the link you provide isn't trusted. Can you load the image and post it?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Uh my Apple tells me the link you provide isn't trusted. Can you load the image and post it?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

My footage is going to blow people away!! I just have to figure out how to convert it, and upload it to ATS.

Once I have, you guys are going to enjoy this!

Not really.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Try it now, I linked whole website with Jupiter story.

And also I have a one advice for OP.
Look at the same place at same time today and you will see same thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Zmurfix.....

That's quite a nice picture.

I must say Jupiter has been a spectacular sight from the mountains where I live.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Jupiter was supposed to at its brightest last night,I was listening to npr yesterday and they said it would be as big as the moon.although I didn't see it (too many trees around me to get a clear view)maybe this will explain what you saw.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

It will be at it's brightest around the 21st this month.

And no it won't be as big as the moon but it will be the brightest object in the sky after the moon.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

hi, i am in north sweden and i have been seeing these lights here as well. a few i saw were stacioned then light got biger and brighter then starts moving.some moved slow others were fast .one actually moved in a curve like motion. also want to note ,i saw one of the white cigar like objects in day time moving southeast.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join