It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
if anyone cares to read it, this is an article written by a german scientist in 1950 for the CIA. this man helped build the rockets we went to space with. He worked on the V1 and V2 and many other insane nazi crap.

I thought it both illuminating and humorous.

www.foia.cia.gov...

In the end he says the flying saucers are humans. Flying nuclear powered helicopters. lol why?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerForLight
reply to post by spolvil

Except for you didnt pay attention to the video or what the op said. About it moving. That is great you filmed a planet thinking it was a ufo though. Thats hard to come by for sure.

Actually it seems you didnt read mine much - I said that I thought it moved as well - key words - as well. Also i didnt video it thinking OMG this is a UFO. My post doesnt reflect this either. I videoed it because I hadnt seen something like that before. Take the piss by all means - as long as you add something. In this case - fail.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There is a whole lot of 'you are wrong because I don't feel like thinking about it for more than 5 minutes' going on....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by IamCorrect

Mods, forgive me for this...

Listen Jackass, I know what Jupiter looks like. I had a 4" EQ Orion telescope in SA. I looked a Jupiter a LOT. THIS WAS NOT JUPITER! Prove me wrong, or shut up!! Jupiter DOES NOT move erratically in the sky!!! I've had enough!

You proved me you dont know how Jupiter looks and you are like little child playing on astronomer.
Hey I know how to call moons .. a satelites! And I know that galaxies are prefixed with M! And I had big shiny telescope so I must be an astronomer!

Object on your video didnt moved. You moved the camera.

Take you camera this night, capture Jupiter at the same time and I will apologise to you.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Zmurfix because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by IamCorrect

Mods, forgive me for this...

Listen Jackass, I know what Jupiter looks like. I had a 4" EQ Orion telescope in SA. I looked a Jupiter a LOT. THIS WAS NOT JUPITER! Prove me wrong, or shut up!! Jupiter DOES NOT move erratically in the sky!!! I've had enough!

I didnt see anything moving erratically in the sky...that was your camera moving, from what we could see in the film

link   

reply to post by spolvil

Can you post your vid mate? I'd like to see it

I would, though you can only see a very wobbly disc. (too much beer and pizza at that point). People on here will have a field day mate

link   
reply to post by spolvil

No I read your post, I just thought it was funny you filmed a stationary astrological object thinking it could be possibly some kind of alien space craft. You can give me an F if you want, but you can't take a joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by spolvil

Except for you didnt pay attention to the video or what the op said. About it moving. That is great you filmed a planet thinking it was a ufo though. Thats hard to come by for sure.

...but the only moving that was evident on the video was camera movement.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

Damn that Beer and Pizza! The Nazi's and Italians conspiring against you! Hitler and Mussolini - bastards!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by spolvil

No I read your post, I just thought it was funny you filmed a stationary astrological object thinking it could be possibly some kind of alien space craft. You can give me an F if you want, but you can't take a joke.

Actually i was leaning towards Wormwood.

Beer and pizza has a weird effect on me!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

reply to post by spolvil

...but the only moving that was evident on the video was camera movement.

As an amendment to my own post above:

...As for what the OP said -- well, his attitude isn't scoring many points with me. I'm not saying I am automatically going to disbelieve anything the OP says based on his attitude, but he hasn't earned the right to be automatically believed, either.

At this point (at least to me), what the OP says is not necessarily relevant either way.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OP --

You called this a "scout ship".

What detail could you see in person that isn't evident on the video that would make you say that this was a scout ship?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

edit on 9/18/2010 by SeekerForLight because: Never Mind

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

My Attitude? Come on pal, I've posted a video of what I saw, chose to share it here, and I'm getting flak left right and center? Now I have an attitude when I defend myself?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Read the thread, I said the BIGGER object was not caught on camera, and I don't know why.

FFS - do you read the thread, or just jump in??

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
OP. Can you see the 2nd object on your original recording?

Maybe with a full screen capture we could lighten it up abit?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
.TortoiseKweek.

I applaude your effort at contributing in this way, I understand your frustration at people's skepticism but you should understand why it needs to be this way. I envy your presence of mind at recording it. I sited 3 red orbs floating over my city (Bilbao Spain) a few years ago, I kept telling myself - get the camera - (but I've seen so many of these videos of sitings - blurry, shakey, unfocused, and unconvincing). For some reason I kept telling myself - three large baloons filled with helium and painted flat black, some fishing line, and three road emergency flares and I could get the same effect. They didn't fly they floated on the wind in loose formation. By the time I'd managed to convince myself to get the camera they were gone. I'll always regret not having recorded that moment, even after seeing the bashing you're taking from the skeptics. Hopefully this will convince you to keep a tripod ready, even a unipod can make a big difference.
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just finished reading 10 pages of replies wow. I was actually coming home to post the crazy stuff I saw last night and this morning but instead of starting a new post I think I will piggy back on this one because I think we are seeing the same thing. I am in Guelph 60km north west of the op position. Last night around 3:30am my dogs needed out for a bathroom break, (normal but doesn't occur every night) so the nights this happens I stand out on my deck (facing south total view of the south sky) and look up hoping for the one time when I will see something that doesn't belong. Last night I saw a few lights to the south that seemed to be moving at a slow speed. I did see Jupiter more to my west but these lights were nothing I had seen before they just kept moving to the east. They had a pulse to them that you just don't see from airplanes. Went looking for my cameras but my son had them somewhere ( not in may camera bag where they should be!!) for a project at church. When i came back out the had deffinelty moved further to the east. I watched them for a few more minutes then realized the dogs wanted back in and I needed some more sleep.

The thing that got me thinking more was what happened at 6:15 this morning when 2 military jets and 3 military helicopters flew by to the south again. Going west to east following the same path as the strange lights. I can count on my right hand how many times I have seen military aircraft flying around my area, it just doesn't happen.
To the op keep your chin up, don't let the nay sayers get to you. I believe we say the same thing last night!!

Did you see any military activity around 6:15 - 6:30 this morning?

Just to add Pearson and Hamilton airports have flight paths just to the south of me. They both have curfews that go to 6am so I am 99% sure it was not planes landing at the airports.

edit on 18-9-2010 by PLUMBER1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2010 by PLUMBER1 because: To add last 2 lines and spelling correction

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join