It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Following Soldiers Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Qatar. Yeman. Oman.

As long as we are asking, name anywhere in the world that Muslims exists in large numbers that has not seen religious based conflict.

America. England.

It might be easier for you to say that people with brown skin are 'the devil' (because that's what it sounds like you are trying to rationalize), than than try to portray Islam as 'the devil'. Because the Islam argument, really isn't going to hold up under scrutiny. At least with the not liking people with brown skin, you really don't need any logic to back it up. There are tons of ways to turn Christianity into the big evil that you are trying to portray Islam as.

Haha. You are so far off in where you think my motivations are coming from yours but those are acceptable answers. However, both Qatar and Oman are heavily involved with, influenced, and protected by the West. Yemen is the exception to that but as they are the poorest Islamic nation I don't think you can call them successful.

America and England huh? I wouldn't consider the Muslim populations in either country to be high enough yet to be a threat, but considering that the Muslim birthrate is about 3x what it is in Western Societies, it's only a matter of time. We can hope that the Muslims here in the US will learn a better way before their religious leaders send them to war for their barbaric god.

Bash Christianity all you wish. I have similar thoughts about their dogma and hypocracy. With me it absolutely is not about race. I don't care if you are white, red, brown, yellow, or purple. I'm an American and I'm proud to be a meld of all races. It's not what you are or what you say, but what you do that concerns me.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"warn sign"

Yeah I know.... Have you ever had one of those days though where you just think "oh for petesake I just give up" I mean seriously, I've had civil conversations with people accross the entire political spectrum about this "war on terrorism" but occasionaly, you just have one of those days when the rational intelectual pro war lobby go on holliday and on troop a huge swarm of red neck bible thumpin' rag head hatin' Bush re-electin' gun lobbyin' inbread incest crazed nut cases.

And you just think "whats the point, it doesn't matter what I say or how logical my arguments are your not going to listen because all you want to do is toot your horns, wave your flags and shoot some "camel jockeys"

It just hacks me off that these people have a voice, I'm all for freedom of speach but I'm also for freedom of "your mum should have taken one look at you when you popped out, noted the similarities to your mongoloid uncle and demanded a retro active abortion"

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And at the same time simon, people are thiking the same about you. Everyone has the right to feel the way they do. We are all diffrent we are all going to see things in a diffrent light. If you cant see this, then you may need to open your eyes. Maybe you are, what you are preaching about.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Personal attacks are the last refuge of the defeated debater.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
and a master debater at that!

[edit on 23-6-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"at the same time simon, people are thiking the same about you"

Nah, I lack the sloping forhead and drooping arms. Also I'm good looking enough to be found sexually attractive by people other than members of my direct family, I sincerely doubt anyone would mistake me for Mr swamp donkey here.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Geez, I can't beleive the Mod's haven't jumped in here yet. Come on people. Let's get off the back and forth bickering and discuss some issues here like civil adults.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
stop the insults now

Or you know what will happen right

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
which insults specifically ?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Simon are you trying to get warnned? banned? Any insultes period.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon
which insults specifically ?

Calling people "morons"

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thank you Mods. However I'm begining to think that the namecalling and personal attacks are just an effort by some who can't win a debate with facts or honest well-considered opinion to get the thread trashed. That seems to be the only way they can quiet those who are saying what they would rather not hear.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Gotcha. I promise to no longer call any of the inbred swamp donkeys morons.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Simon]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey I am probably grouped into one of those, "gun toting, survivalist, inbreed, war mongering, back hills" type of people, but I have to say this any terrorist, islamic fundalist even think about trying to make me run for the hills. And I will show them what a real "wild" American will do to them. If they think American's are evil and the children of Satan then wait till they mess with me, or in fact any of the numerous people like me, that think like me, dress like me, act like me. Just wait. You will think the prison abuse scandal was just some childs play when you see what we will do to them when we are enraged and actually have a real terrorist in front of us. Dont be shocked if you hear reports of US citizens castrating "live" terrorists that we capture and forcing their fellow terrorists to have a nice "meal".

Ooo just wait, they only think they know what terror is.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Amazing. There's always one in the bunch who has to take it too far and doesn't have the ego-control to back down.

Almost 50% of this thread is about morons and other connotations for them and their relation to inbreds. Why don't we just lock this thread down and put it out of its misery?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe a serious comparison study needs to be done ?
I mean, I can't vouch for the accuracy of my contention that a large swathe of the pro war lobby are inbred, but maybe we need a serious analysis to be sure.

What if it turns out large quantities of the pro war ( or indeed anti war ) sub groups DO sleep with their siblings ? how would that change the political face of America ( besides giving it a cleft palate and a slack jaw )

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Simon]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Alot of rich families sleep together, they wanted to keep in the family, hence the phrase.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Does anybody wonder now why we should be more selective in who we let in this country??HUH??!!!Anyone with an iota of a brain should know by now we are at WAR and if that means keeping middle easterners out of this country then SO BE IT!!!What is it gonna take? 9/11 wasn't enough of a wake up call?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Out of interest, what do you intend to do with the millions of middle
easterners who currently live and work in the US... For that matter what do you intend to do with those middle easterners who fly between there and the US to conduct business ?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jalengrma
Does anybody wonder now why we should be more selective in who we let in this country??HUH??!!!Anyone with an iota of a brain should know by now we are at WAR and if that means keeping middle easterners out of this country then SO BE IT!!!What is it gonna take? 9/11 wasn't enough of a wake up call?

That is such a perfect example of stereotyping. You saying that all terrorists are of middle-eastern origin. I think most sensible people would realise that is not so. As for 9/11, look here: Read it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join