It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Following Soldiers Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I can't find anything about this on the web, but I had heard a report on a radio broadcast this morning that it has been comfirmed that Islamic terrorist are tracking British soldiers who are sent back home from the war in an effort to kill them. The report said that more will come out about this soon, so I will try and keep my eyes open for some links to it.

This could very well be the next wave of terrorist acts outside of the middle east.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Its all part of the countdown to Islamic Europe. I hear you don't need to be worried though. Many here on ATS maintain that Islam is a peaceful, non-violent, tolerant faith in spite of evidence to the contrary.

You believe them, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If people came here tring to take our land we might not be very peaceful. I would kill for mine. And I think if I had to make an example of someone to prove a point I might have to do it also.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Obviously ALL muslims are out to convert the world to their religious viewpoint and way of life. Just look at how much a threat to the rest of the world Iraq was. That gigantic stock of WMD. All those Al Qaeda ties that confirmed Saddam's role in 9/11. Undeniable proof positive that all muslims are out to take over the world.

The people here on ATS are so stupid and simple minded to think otherwise.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

WOW thats not nice at all. if you feel this way, why try?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Didn't Blair get a drubbing in the last elections, and there are still a couple of more to go? Is the government trying to scare you into voting Labour?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by heelstone

WOW thats not nice at all. if you feel this way, why try?
I was being facetious and was hoping the
spelled that out. Not that the paragraph I had before that last line spelled it out as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hmmmm. Why is my sarcsam detector going off all of a sudden?

I'll present the same question here as I have in another thread:

Name any peaceful, successful Islamic nation that enjoys a standard of living approaching the least of the Western Countries. In fact, just name a peaceful, successful Islamic nation at all. Any one will do. As long as we are asking, name anywhere in the world that Muslims exists in large numbers that has not seen religious based conflict.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Its all part of the countdown to Islamic Europe. I hear you don't need to be worried though. Many here on ATS maintain that Islam is a peaceful, non-violent, tolerant faith in spite of evidence to the contrary.

You believe them, right?

Despite what you think Islam is a religion of peace. If you actually read the Koran, which I assume you have not, you will see Islam is as peaceful as any other religion.

It is only a few Islamic fundamentalists who corrupt the teachings of Islam and brainwash Islamic youth. It is not leaders of Islamic nations, nor high ranking Islamic figures, who tell people to become suicide bombers. It is a small minority, such as Al-Sadr in Iraq.

What you are saying is like saying Christianity is a violent religion just because some fundamentalist Christians kill abortion doctors, or because of groups like the KKK.

All religions promote peace, it is the fundamentalists that ignore this and promote acts of violence.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think its unfair to say muslims are just the bad guys and stuff and that they out to convert everyone.

If that was the case i think there would be alot more going on in terms of attacks etc.

In my opinion i think its not fair to bad mouth them all especially as there is some nice muslim people around.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I agree that it is very important to realize that you cannot lump all muslims into one group. It is quite obvious that the awful things happening are by a small minority of the islamic community.

Also, it can be said that the efforts by the muslims to convert the world is not so much different from the christian religion. The last thing that Jesus told his disciples was to go into all the world preaching the gospel and converting all that they can to beleivers.

The problem happens when religious fanatics try to convert by physical threats, or terrorist acts.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I agree that it is very important to realize that you cannot lump all muslims into one group.

Its funny you say it that way, that what our great country does, lumps all the same together, Blacks, gays, Jews, whites..................

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Name any peaceful, successful Islamic nation that enjoys a standard of living approaching the least of the Western Countries. In fact, just name a peaceful, successful Islamic nation at all. Any one will do.

Qatar. Yeman. Oman.

As long as we are asking, name anywhere in the world that Muslims exists in large numbers that has not seen religious based conflict.

America. England.

It might be easier for you to say that people with brown skin are 'the devil' (because that's what it sounds like you are trying to rationalize), than than try to portray Islam as 'the devil'. Because the Islam argument, really isn't going to hold up under scrutiny. At least with the not liking people with brown skin, you really don't need any logic to back it up. There are tons of ways to turn Christianity into the big evil that you are trying to portray Islam as.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see that no one who defends Islam wants to step up and answer my earlier question. Why is that I wonder?

I'll repeat it here for the scrollbar challanged:

Name any peaceful, successful Islamic nation that enjoys a standard of living approaching the least of the Western Countries. In fact, just name a peaceful, successful Islamic nation at all. Any one will do. As long as we are asking, name anywhere in the world that Muslims exists in large numbers that has not seen religious based conflict.

See, it's not what people believe or say they believe. It's what they do or allow to be done in their name. If you ask the terrorist, they would say that they speak for all Muslims everywhere. Few other Muslims seem to care to dispute that. This is roughly like standing in your yard and doing nothing while your roommate sets fire to the house accross the street with the rest of your neighborhood watching. Maybe it was your roomate that set the fire but you can be sure the cops are going to be talking to you too. Maybe you should have stopped your roommate from starting the fire in the first place.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That,s because your question was stupid.

No let me rephrase that. Your question was moronic and I'm not going to bother telling you why because If you can't see it, your not worth discussing it with.
In fact screw it, I'm just going to shove you on ignore so I don't need to listen to any more of your mindless drivel. Bye.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
all i got to say is that if i see muslims trying to ruin our way of life here in the US they better not cross my path im already angry at them.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
And another moron makes the ignore list.

Seriously, is there anyone on these threads who doesn't play the banjo and sleep with their cousins ?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I see that no one who defends Islam wants to step up and answer my earlier question. Why is that I wonder?

I'll repeat it here for the scrollbar challanged

Its just been answered by curme : Qatar, Yemen, Oman also, Bahrain, the UAE, TURKEY.

Furthermore, most European nations have large Muslim populations and no religious violence has ever occured.

link   
Simon, LOL, I think you are funny, but a little harsh, people are intiltled to there opioin, they just shouldnt push it on people, and realize its just an opioion.

link   
Simon, just to let ya know, the name calling is gonna get ya a cute little red "warn"sign below you avatar. Take it from me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join