It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I see no wings here...
No disturbence on the building either, yet the object seems to be solid .. I may be way off here, but..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8225389f641a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4192ef19f935.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope it isnt too big..(It was, had to Crop )

edit on 18/9/2010 by ChemBreather because: (no reason given)

One question.

Can you please provide evidence to show these images have not been altered in any way

Thank you.

Also, I like the idea of a hoax flag. I don't think they ever would put a hoax flag because of risk to abuse, but it would be awesome. I'm certain we would have way more hoax flags then flag flags for this thread.

Disinformation. Can't live with it, can't stick it on a rocket and send it to space. What can you do.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Its called 'special science'.

*facepalm*

When did personal hypothesis become fact?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Nope, I cant..

I just added them as I found them ..
I see no wings or tail...

You seemed more interesing in other proof than is provided rather than looking at the ones I posted..
i could post more, but then more evidence would be required etc..

Cant you Right Click and download and see if you can tell if they are manipulated instead ? Do your part of this scandal.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

oh but the wings are just SO strong on airliners that they would slice into concrete and thick steel girders like butter.they would not rip off and fall to the ground.

Except the walls of WTC are not concrete or thick steel - are thin beams BOLTED togather with spandrel plates
like a picket fence

Aircraft hitting the wall sheared off the bolts holding sections of wall - plane pushed its way into building after
snapping the bolts

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Uh, so if the stupid bolts didnt snap, the plane wouldnt penetrate all that steel in the center of the building ?
And the towers wouldnt explode in a free fall speed ? Stupid cheap China bolts..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Ciphor

Nope, I cant..

I just added them as I found them ..
I see no wings or tail...

You seemed more interesing in other proof than is provided rather than looking at the ones I posted..
i could post more, but then more evidence would be required etc..

Cant you Right Click and download and see if you can tell if they are manipulated instead ? Do your part of this scandal.

Do my part in this? HELL NO! I am a conspiracy theorist and even I think your crazy

Good god man. If I drew cookie monster on that rocket would you believe cookie monster did it riding a rocket? Judging by all your snake stuff, I would say you just might! Just your posting it here makes it subject to edit as you uploaded it! Thats 1. And it is more then enough to completely discredit the image. You could have photoshopped it. And you are supposed to support YOUR claims. It's not my job to support your claims, I'm telling you why your claims are asinine.

If I believed in disinformation agents, You would be a prime suspect. You ooze BS. All your posts are missing with there clearly edited missile pix, snake eyes, and other reptilian stuff, is a warning that Lord Zar from the planet Newbulot is on his way to steal our toes for space fuel.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ya...ALL of the hundreds of eyewitness' are lying about seeing planes....oky doky!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS AND NEW EVIDENCE

I can't believe I never knew this. This is remarkable, I think I have found the person responsible for 9-11 and the buildings collapsing!

www.kidwell.org...

edit on 18-9-2010 by Ciphor because: @#($*()@#$*

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

I gave you a star for humor.

reply to post by ChemBreather

I gave you a star for humor.

reply to post by thedman

I think he was referring to the Pentagon, which I just happen to agree with him.

When something heavy is flying into a massive structure, bolt integrity is not even anywhere in the equation. It doesn't make sense.

Do we build buildings or planes impervious to all things? Are we using game cheat codes? Since we entered into life a cheat code, buildings and planes can only fall apart when bolts are compromised.

Originally posted by jambatrumpetYa...ALL of the hundreds of eyewitness' are lying about seeing planes....oky doky!!!

Twenty bucks says someone will come in and say, "there were no witnesses."

edit on 18-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Pentagon is a whole different book of worms. I've seen some pretty good debates on both ends of the missile vs plane debate. I remain indifferent however. I really do find the images very interesting from this event. I especially like the flight recorder data that shows the plane no closer then 400ft. to any of those flag poles. That's a topic for another thread however, and judging by your signature you as well as me have been there done that till the break of dawn.

We have a serious topic here to focus on. An invasion of transformers! Decepticons attacking the interenets. They were planes then through almost magic the planes turned into missiles on blogs by guys named "Bob Loves cake".

What are we going to do? Are any images of planes safe from bob the cake lover??

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Did you happen to notice the last video in post one? "Digital Computer Recreation". If the officials are having a hard time putting things together, where did these people get the data for their conspiracies?

Plus, the logic behind the notion of no planes were involved is insane. Thousands of people were witnessing the events on tv, internet, or on site.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5d47a51d4a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Does anyone else see the shadow of an airplane on the building? I do. And I took the pics and zoomed in to pixel-level and my thoughts on it is YES, it was tampered with, albeit pretty well done.

Your welcome.
Thanks.

Tempest

edit on 18-9-2010 by Tempest333 because: Those look like wings in the shadow to me!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by Ciphor

Did you happen to notice the last video in post one? "Digital Computer Recreation". If the officials are having a hard time putting things together, where did these people get the data for their conspiracies?

Plus, the logic behind the notion of no planes were involved is insane. Thousands of people were witnessing the events on tv, internet, or on site.

What? Are you miss-quoting my name in your reply? I don't think missiles did anything. Where did you get that from? And if your talking about missile/pentagon theory, It was not televised, all we saw was the aftermath and a clip so blurry that I could argue the case it was a flying pitchfork.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

oh the "picket fence" is how thick and far from substantial
steel girders?
a whole plane's worth? no i doubt it.plane never flew INTO
any tower,if it crashed against one LOT'S of plane debris
WINGS etc would have fallen to the ground.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tempest333

You think that was well done? I've MSpainted better fake pictures then that. Look at the building on the right. WTH is that? Is it missing it's side? Looks like a piece of cardboard lol. The picture is all F'd up.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tempest333

WHAT and WHERE did you get that pic?
what is the long pole thing falling?
that has piqued my curiosity.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!
I cannot believe people still even debate this issue... It literally blows my mind that some people still have not yet realized the obvious media fakery involved in the 9/11 deception.

four questions.

how many eyes in new york saw it happen?
how many people are you prepared to call liars?
Or how can you explain their mass hallucination?
Or what other options are available?

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333
reply to post by Ciphor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5d47a51d4a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Does anyone else see the shadow of an airplane on the building? I do. And I took the pics and zoomed in to pixel-level and my thoughts on it is YES, it was tampered with, albeit pretty well done.

Your welcome.
Thanks.

Tempest

edit on 18-9-2010 by Tempest333 because: Those look like wings in the shadow to me!!!!

You had to download that pic, and look at it zoomed in to realize it was fake? geez. do people not understand what REAL pictures look like? I mean I may get duped by a fake once in a while, but that is barely real.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Is it just me or has the "no one listens to Dr. Judy Wood" threads really just kick into high gear in the last couple weeks?

Allow me to explain something to you OP....

It doesn't matter. Not one bit.

Now allow me to explain why I say that. People who are for 9/11 truth are more interested in having a NEW INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION of the events of that day. They are not out trying to promote one theory over another. A new investigation should be the goal. A new and real investigation into the events of 9/11 will tell us what really did happen. All this speculation serves no purpose at all except to divide everyone and keep them bickering over theories. That's all it does. It doesn't matter if you believe in DEW, Holograms, CD, or Government involvement. None of it makes any real difference. What does matter is getting a new, independent investigation.

Now just for the sake of argument, allow me to point out something if I may... the following video is from the OP

Now this video is making a big deal of the fact that this witness did not see a plane, or in fact that there is no talk of a plane hitting the WTC Tower. Now it is my belief that this video is entirely misleading. How many people do you know who walk down the street and stare straight up at the top of buildings? I don't know any. Before they look up, something has to grab their attention and CAUSE them to look up. So why is it a shock that no one looked up and saw a plane? Why is it shocking to anyone that no one looked up until AFTER the first plane impact and resulting explosion? That seems very reasonable to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I don't know why anyone would seriously debate this. The poster is either immature and lacking wisdom, severally gullible, or disinfo disease.

None of these people can be reached by logic. If they could be reached by logic it would have probably happened already. I say post a picture of a smurf, say papa smurf did it, and move on. Debating them makes them feel like it might be legitimate, when the rest of us know it is absolutely absurd.

How did this get 30+ flags and make it to the top? Seriously. Embarrassing for ATS *facepalm*

edit on 18-9-2010 by Ciphor because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join