It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I dont know for sure if planes hit the towers or not - I wasnt there that day. Anyone else that wasnt there that day doesnt know for sure either. They didnt see them. All they can base their belief on is the news media 'footage'..

One thing I DO know for sure, is a lot of the video of 'planes' on that day is 'dodgy' to say the least..

edit on 18-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by PookztA

Star and flag.
There's other videos including how building 7 was reported to have collapsed before it actually did. Also one of the videos you have regarding the pentagon? How's the streetlights still standing infront of the hole? Surely they would have been flattened too.
I've always said cgi.

www.youtube.com...
This link you gave goes without saying.
Wonder if the same bloke made another video on a different building and it went viral what would happen?

Few other things I would like to mention if I may? Turner construction was apparently working on the floors on both towers prior to this. They also have connections to the towers in Dubai?

The explanation for the street lamps is exposed in the CIT video National Security Alert, link posted above.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So...

Does that mean there's someone involved in EVERY news network, who won't say a single word but was ordered to create fake footage for 9/11.

How many news networks had footage of the towers being hit by planes? How can a news crew / edit crew keep so quiet about this?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
So...

Does that mean there's someone involved in EVERY news network, who won't say a single word but was ordered to create fake footage for 9/11.

How many news networks had footage of the towers being hit by planes? How can a news crew / edit crew keep so quiet about this?

Look at the OP's profile and types of threads he creates. He is trying to make truthers look like idiots.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yes,...very impressive piece of work..When i first heared of people saying that there was no plane slamming into the building I thought......here we go again...where do they come up with this nonsense. But now I start to doubt.....

There must be something to blame for these towers going down....a plane would do the trick. Having these buidings going down by explosives planted by terrorist wouldn't fly....someone should have noticed would be the verdict. Now there is no reason to search into that direction....is what the real murderers must have thought.

Man,...the plot thickens.

edit on 18-9-2010 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Beware of the OP in this thread. He/she believes in "dr." Judy Wood's work.

You know someone is most likely disinformation when they say things like "fake Dr." Judy Wood, or "Dr" Judy Wood, because this implies that Dr. Wood does not have a Ph.D. Why would anyone want you to believe Dr. Wood does not have a Ph.D, when in fact she does? Why would they not just explain where they think she is wrong, or why don't they they just explain how explosives account for the overwhelming amount of evidence she has gathered, but instead, try to convince you of the lie that she does not have a Ph.D?

Proof of Dr. Wood's Ph.D: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

As for claims I am disinformation, I am not going to bother defending myself against such ridiculous lies and false accusations. It would be a waste of my time, because these same disinformation-spreaders will only find a new way to accuse myself, or Dr. Wood, or anyone who questions the official airliner story, of lying, when in reality, it is them who are being dishonest.

Hope this helps clarify things,

-Abe

*SNIP*

P.S. - For anyone wanting to read an amazing article discussing how the 9/11 "Truth" Movement is most likely orchestrated from the top, most likely by the very same people who orchestrated 9/11, please see this awesome article: axisoflogic.com...

edit on 18-9-2010 by PookztA because: Long Live TRUTH, JUSTICE, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, & RESPECT

edit on 19/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal information.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What is your explenation for people who were there and saw the planes?
Was it a haluzination or do they simply lie?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by LifENcircleS

The reality here is mate, we only have your word for that don't we.

You joined ATS in 2009, over 8 years after the event...

Crikey an ENTIRE year AFTER you.

You are on the ball with this logic son!

Next stop, the moon!! Look out Mr Lear!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So, all those pictures of the "planes" hitting the towers were faked. All the eyewitness accounts, including one in this very thread, say they saw planes hit the towers...I'm inclined to believe them.

That's all fake. Ok, fine. How was it done, then? Energy weapons have been hypothesized. The towers were wired, by person/persons unknown, for demolition.

Ok, OP'er, let's hear/read your evidence. Your thoughts on the deal. Not someone elses. Let's see something vaguely resembling proof that it wasn't airplanes and that all those people who actually saw these airplanes hit are either liars, or delusional...

...and I'm sorry if I don't consider youtube videos to be ironclad evidence.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
large airliners did not hit the buildings

This is proven disinformation brought about by disinformation artists. These claims were looked at years ago, debunked, and labeled disinformation by 9/11 researchers.

Here's what some of the 9/11 research organizations are saying about the no-plane disinfo:

9/11 Blogger:

So those who propose that the 9/11 planes were video forgeries or "holographs" are either seriously confused, or they are purposefully promoting disinformation.

This site will not defend, support, or promote the instigators of these lies, or those who give them a platform. They are not friends of the truth.

Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice:

STJ does not support theories of exotic weaponry or similar (DEW, nukes, TV Fakery, no planes at the WTC) and will remove from it's membership any who make public assertions about such theories. That is not a personal decision but a scientific, strategic and common sense one -- those theories have no scientific evidence to support them and serve to undermine what our own published researchers are moving forward with by making us appear nonsensical, and cannot be supported by STJ.

Loose Change forums:

NPT theories (no-plane theories), and support of movies like September Clues, is not allowed in any way. Planes hit the WTC. We refuse to allow that to be disputed on this forum.

Following are some articles and debunks of the no-plane disinfo:

A Critical Review of WTC 'No Plane' Theories

September Clues, TV Fakery Debunked

Debunking September Clues - A point-by-point analysis

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
It actually does seem as though those planes were edited into the footage now that I look closely.

Is that so? How about the footage shot by private citizens? How do you think that the planes were edited into peoples' cameras in their homes in real time?

Here's a home video and you can hear the camera operator say "What's this other jet doing?":

There are plenty of other home videos where he camera operators talk about the planes and weren't getting their information from tv. That automatically proves that this claim is false disinformation.

Originally posted by CHA0S
I hadn't seen that footage where the nose of the plane comes out the other side of the building either

That's because the nose didn't come out of the other side of the south tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb3953e10f0c.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see, there is not exit hole. That proves that there was no real nose that exited the other side of the building. The next image will show that there was no CGI plane nose that "accidentally" went past the building either:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a1c87a82e29.jpg[/atsimg]

The shapes aren't even the same, thus proving that the "nose" wasn't a CGI nose either; laying to rest more disinformation.

Therefore, the nose-out wasn't a real nose because there was no exit hole, and the nose-out wasn't a CGI nose because the shapes aren't even the same.

link   

Originally posted by cameraobscura
The reason why I ask is because we always seem to see the planes on impact, or a few seconds before impact, but I'd really like to actually see any footage that caught the planes flying low over the NYC skyline before they hit the Towers if such exists.

That's because all cameras were pointed at the burning North Tower. Nobody knew there was going to be a second plane impact, so nobody was filming around the skies looking for a second plane. The following thread has a video with the longest known footage of the second plane before impact:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

The fact that a commercial jet, screaming along at 500-600 mph at near sea level, didn't get seen or HEARD by the public or the reporters...is truly strange.

This is false. I already posted a home video where people saw the jet as struck the South Tower. In this next video, you can hear the loudness of the engines, and you can hear people scream as they see the jet:

People heard and saw the jet as it flew by them and impacted the South Tower.

Wanna let us all know who you are, so the 9/11 researchers can dig about for any connections you might have to tptb?

Real 9/11 researchers aren't researching the no-plane disinfo or the DEW disinfo. Nowhere in the 9/11 truth movement is either accepted, and both have been thoroughly debunked. You can read more about that here:

edit on 18-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
the discoloration

Every camera manufacturer uses different hardware and software for contrast and color output. Different cameras will have different color and contrast. Further, many of the videos shot were of VHS tape or similar and VHS had horrible quality with constant issues of color, contrast, and artifacts.

Videos recorded with any type of tape will be significantly less quality than those recorded digitally.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
the lack of any footage of airplanes further away from the towers

That's because all cameras were pointed at the towers. Nobody knew there was going to be a second strike. The longest known flight of the second plane is posted in this thread here:

edit on 18-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Not only does this defy common sense, that the plane could slice through all those monster steel beams and come out the other side with its nose intact,

The nose-out disinformation is debunked in my post here:

As far as the plane "slicing through steel beams", the planes did not slice through any of the outer columns. The outer columns were held together by welds and bolts. The welds and bolts are what failed on the outer columns. None of the outer columns were actually "sliced" or failed.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Not only does this defy common sense, that the plane could slice through all those monster steel beams and come out the other side with its nose intact, but it shows some kind of tampering with the video by a manistream news channel. Therefore, I have to ask myself why they would see fit to do this, or even how the thought to do so could even come to mind in the middle of such a horrendous tragedy.

One the exterior wall is not composed of "monstrous" beam - it is light gaugue steel BOLTED together with spandrel plates.

The aircraft impact sheared the bolts holding the beams in place - here is picture of section knocked out of
North Tower on the street

Notice aircraft wheel in panel

Article showing wall construction

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I look forward to seeing these types of posts used in the MSM to illustrate just how crazy 'truthers' are.

I do not buy the official line and I do want real investigation of what happened. I do not want to be associated with utter nonsensical garbage theories like there were no planes. I am a 'truther'. I think there was a conspiracy.

Everyone knows that there were no buildings. They were holographic cgi projections. The event was staged in a replica movie set of New York larger than the one used to stage the moon landings. Blah...blah...blahh

No planes..? so... so sad. Maybe we do not deserve the truth, or at least some of us.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
I look forward to seeing these types of posts used in the MSM to illustrate just how crazy 'truthers' are.

Truthers aren't spreading this disinformation. It's those that are attempting to discredit the truth movement that are spreading this disinformation. Most 9/11 research organizations have even went as far as banning the discussion of this disinformation in an effort to distance themselves from such ridiculous BS. You can read more about that in my thread here:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
9/11 will be just like the assassination of jfk.
50 yrs from now people will still be arguing,
over what happened. no one will ever be
brought to justice for it. no matter what kind of evidence
is presented.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The nose didn't come shooting out of the tower ... it was an engine. Eyewitness' saw the engine go through and come out the other end. I think I remember reading that the engine was infact found as well.

I remember watching on tv and seeing all the debris come shooting out ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join