It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by FlySolo

Plane debris didn't miss people on the street. At least one person was killed by debris from the second plane impact.

Well, if that's the case, then you have the first bit of evidence to show plane wreckage on the street. Doesn't this contradict everything then? I mean, I see the plane go into the building. Clean through, wings and all. What part of the plane hit the ground and flipped a car upside down?

I think your making stuff up now

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
1. VIDEO: What Turned the Twin Towers to DUST on 9/11?: www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood?: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for looking more into these topics if you do!

Take care,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

facebook.com...
youtube.com...

Thank you Abe. You see, this is the part that makes me want to scratch my head more than anything else. Why can others discuss their "so called' research and be allowed their perspective, yet Dr. Judy Wood talks about the evidence, has a Qui Tam case with the Supreme Court suing NIST and, very purposefully, she is ignored. Why is it? Is it because the technology used to "bring down"/pulverize the towers can be used as free energy.

Not to divert the thread, but have you checked why the people of NYC were not warned that Hurricane Erin was heading there for days, and on 9/11/01 was stationary east of Manhattan for hours? What about the airliners that were taking off that morning and would have to go over the hurricane?

Many aspects that even the "Truth Movement" doesn't discuss. Why? Because if the best way to control the opposition is to lead it.

Don't believe about Hurricane Erin?

Check here: drjudywood.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Can you Show me the pieces sections of Wings basically seeing the Airliner hit a reinforce Concrete wall 2 layers as im unable to find any photos Those Wings

PDF According to this PDF
The Pentagon Building Performance Report ( ASCE ) ( SEI )

fire.nist.gov...

If you have Search on your PDF Viewer Just Type Wing and Scan though them..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Excuse me? What are you showing me here? Nothing.

There was the one and only hole. No sign of wings or titanium engines. Period.

By the way, I'm referring to the post above this one.

But lets get back to the main thread and the fact that the "no plane" scenario is making more sense now. At least to me.

I rest my case.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I think your(you're) making stuff up now

The following video starts off with the second plane hitting the South Tower. You can hear all of the debris striking the buildings and falling onto the ground. Then as the videographer continues walking, he shows wreckage on the ground where it struck someone and killed them. The videographer even makes several references to the person that got killed.

Here's a link with some pictures of the plane debris:

wtcdebris.0catch.com...

I don't appreciate being accused of "making stuff up". Had you been the least bit researched about the topics you comment on, you wouldn't have made such a baseless and childish accusation.

edit on 19-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: added image link

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I watched the video, but one honestly cannot ascertain what the "wreckage" is... if it building material or what.
How can you assert it is, truly?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, then you may be a little confused instead of deliberately making stuff up. I've seen those pictures of rubber tires. I don't need to research to know that a rubber tire won't flip a car over on its roof. If you would like to go there, then I will be happy to oblige you with photos of my own. Thankfully, the rubber tire is sitting on a Murray St sign. I'm going to wager a guess that this street isn't very far from the scene. I'll give you a heads up that I'm about to pull out some images of destruction quite a bit farther away.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
Just to be clear. Marking this thread as the HOAX it is does not amount to censorship. The thread would still be available to read, laugh at and feel rather sad about also. Marking this thread as hoax would only correctly classify it.

You of course would also support making other truther hoax threads exactly the same, like the hoax threads about thermite, explosives being used, the jews did it etc etc? As there is exactly the same anount of evidence to support them as this threads claim!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One question that I ask all the time in regards to the plane crashes and never gets answered: Where in the hell did all of the people go? IF there were no planes involved in 9/11, how did all of those people die?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
IF there were no planes involved in 9/11, how did all of those people die?

Well, in the case of flight 77 and the Pentagon some here claim the plane landed, the passengers and their luggage, seats, aircraft engines, etc. were then transported to the Pentagon, herded inside then a bomb was used to kill them!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
You of course would also support making other truther hoax threads exactly the same, like the hoax threads about explosives being used

Except in this instance, you would be calling alot of first responders, by-standers, survivors, and a long list of others liars just for your denial-laden opinion that the above is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Here's a link with some pictures of the plane debris:

wtcdebris.0catch.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: added image link

I also find it interesting that the evidence you show comes from a site that questions the tire's condition in comparison to the other photos of tires. Seems you didn't really think that out too well before showing me. Kinda contradicts things again wouldn't you say?

Well back to my photo quest rebuttals...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

One question that I ask all the time in regards to the plane crashes and never gets answered: Where in the hell did all of the people go? IF there were no planes involved in 9/11, how did all of those people die?

According to the no-planer disinfo artists, the passengers were fake, the witnesses were all lying or government plants, the pictures and videos are all fake (even the home videos). Some of the buildings were even faked according to the no-planer disinfo cult.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just want to make a few observations...one being that news is big business, news is entertainment for want of a better word in this instance. I have no doubt that some of the footage was faked, more in the interests of being able to say you were the news station with the exclusive footage, that lets face it, people wanted to see.
Therefore i don't think the disputed footage is an outrageous conspiracy, rather the money shot if you will.
I do believe planes hit those towers and i do believe they had a little help from their friends.

Also i don't think a lot of people who follow this path genuinely believe that no planes hit the towers, and if you put all the disputed footage together it can make it look very much like something more was going on.....and people do love a good conspiracy, so i think more a folly of human nature than being out and out lunatics. They are just going on what is presented to them, in what i think news stations would be inclined to see as a dramatic re enactment of an actual event.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The information from the original post is very intriguing. It brings of a huge can 'o worms. Now the only thing left to do is to see if it is fake or not. If it is not fake then we must accept that the 'live' news feeds were altered and that witnesses were planted (or possibly something relating to project blue beam). If it is fake then disregard the information. The only thing left to do is can we prove this is fake or true? I have heard alot of 'claims' that this is fake but with no evidence what so ever. I am sorry to say but I believe those people less then the original post because no information was given except hearsay. I believe statements based on information and it must correlate with other information.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKnave
The only thing left to do is can we prove this is fake or true?

It was proven fake years ago. You can check out the debunks here:

A Critical Review of WTC 'No Plane' Theories

September Clues, TV Fakery Debunked

Debunking September Clues - A point-by-point analysis

September Clues debunked:
video.google.com...

The great nose-in/nose-out hoax:
www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here are some strange pictures:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d8b703e5d9.jpg[/atsimg]

What caused this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a23f175594d.jpg[/atsimg]

Sure is a lot of fire damage?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fef872b169a.jpg[/atsimg]

Look, no wreckage here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/770a582c2b60.jpg[/atsimg]
Or here...

I dunno, but my skeptic mind tells me that something isn't right about this.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Look I remember watching this on tv in HS ... when it was happening. They closed down the schools. SA stand up if you remember.
But really what is the point of 9/11 truth? I fail to see it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
reply to post by PookztA

Look I remember watching this on tv in HS ... when it was happening. They closed down the schools. SA stand up if you remember.
But really what is the point of 9/11 truth? I fail to see it.

I remember being in school when it happened too! I was in high school, in 10th grade I believe. They stopped class in the middle of our lesson and brought in a TV so we could watch the news. I remember being so confused and afraid, and I certainly did not think I would still be thinking about the event 9 years later.

Glad to see many brave Americans are not letting this one go, and are looking into the events in more careful detail and showing how the official story is obviously a sham.

Boom for the future, hopefully we can restore justice and truth to our government and country!

Cheers,

-Abe
*Snip*

edit on 19-9-2010 by PookztA because: Long Live TRUTH, JUSTICE, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, & RESPECT

edit on 9/19/2010 by semperfortis because: Removed Personal Information

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

IF there were no planes involved in 9/11, how did all of those people die?

Well, in the case of flight 77 and the Pentagon some here claim the plane landed, the passengers and their luggage, seats, aircraft engines, etc. were then transported to the Pentagon, herded inside then a bomb was used to kill them!

i think after that was said im just going to leave it alone.

everybody can say the plane was fake but no one can tell me where did all the people go in the 2 planes that crashed.see ya

there is no conspiracy when it comes to where the people are...PERIOD.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join