It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher on Sarah Palin and "Tea Partiers"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I keep saying, and posting on here, that the very scary version of the Tea Party is PALIN / BECK 2012, then Palin quits halfway through her first term, and the USA ends up with President BECK.

I can just see him doing his first State of The Union with a chalkboard.

Glad I live in Canada, and have the option of moving back to England.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Can we get down to brass tax and drop or social programming/brainwashing at the door and have a real discussion on why TPTB aren't content anymore with just a conservative/liberal agenda and are now brining in religion (which is an emotional issue) into the mix?

Not in a thread that takes Bill Maher at face value about the TP.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Can we get down to brass tax and drop or social programming/brainwashing at the door and have a real discussion on why TPTB aren't content anymore with just a conservative/liberal agenda and are now brining in religion (which is an emotional issue) into the mix?

Not in a thread that takes Bill Maher at face value about the TP.

yeah, cuz its not like we have mountains of evidence about the Tea Party or anything. I guess all us 'lieberals' just believe whatever Bill tells us, eh?

i think the person you are responding to makes a GREAT point.

"They" are establishing the ground works for a christian conservative takeoever. not this year, not 2012, but 2016. Stolen election. United states of Romney. This "tea Party' nonsense is just a dry run.

edit on 18-9-2010 by justadood because: more words

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Let's end the insanity and partisan bickering. Let's all just say something we can agree on:

Give me Liberty or Give me Death

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Let's end the insanity and partisan bickering. Let's all just say something we can agree on:

Define "Liberty".

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Define "Liberty".

Are you trying to be funny?

Liberty can have any meaning you freaking want I don't care, but I know it's something we can all agree on.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Define "Liberty".

Are you trying to be funny?

Liberty can have any meaning you freaking want I don't care, but I know it's something we can all agree on.

I am not trying to be funny. I am looking for clarity on a vague term.

If it can have 'any meaning we want', then its not much of a talking point, is it?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
You actually listen to this guy?

Everything is about race to these people,

edit on 17-9-2010 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

You don't have a clue what you're talking about! Bill Maher is so far from being a racist that you sound like a KKK'r in comparison.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Im trolling?

I wouldn't have called it that until I read your post saying

"-Bush didnt invade two countries, your democratically held congress did (all the while losing trillions of dollars)."

What were from doing from 2000 to 2008? Obviously not paying attention.

edit on 9/18/2010 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by SevenThunders

My body is hurting so badly. I'm trying to finish a documentary on Iran and U.S. relations. My name is John or Juan. Spanish for John.

You're hurting bad right now. What are you going to do after November 2nd after spending the night puking and then having to post to all here at ATS with your hat in your hand, saying "what the hell just happened? I never saw it coming!" You will deserve what you get for not clearing your baffles.

Some of you die hard supporters of Obama and Tea Party haters would be wise to start hedging your bets. I think in the end, the loose confederation of your beloved "tea baggers" and like minded Americans will consist of 30% fiscally conservative Democrats, 60-70% of Independents. and 90% of those dastardly "Just Say No" Republicans. More than enough to beat the Reid/Pelosi regime and possibly take over both houses of Congress. I know you folks think this is impossible, but I feel it is feasible to say the least. The Dems/Progressives/Libs are running so fast and far from Obama's policies, yet here you guys are still hauling their water.

This block of voters may be tougher to beat than you think. With only 40 some days left until the election, go ahead and blast away right up to when the polls close. Rather than posting on ATS with your hat in your hand, you will more than likely be holding a flaming bag of dog**** while you receive your just and well earned comeuppance.

Many here on the boards will be interested in what you, and others, have to say on November 3rd.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

You are aware many that many Liberals, including myself didn't vote for Obama, right?

Just throwing it out there. But I would rather have him as America's president than this bimbo...

edit on 18-9-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

You do know that I didn't vote for President Obama or any other candidate. I can tell you us Liberals will have the last laugh. You might don't believe it but soon we'll have the last laugh at you Tea party members. If you want to play childish games and name call then go yell at yourself in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

All Tea Partiers do is gather in large groups and scream. They hold up racist signs and wear a lot of white..wait a minute..I might have the TP rallies mixed up with something else.

hm..interesting

Nah, probably not racist. Just some woman who thinks Obama is from Kenya because he's black...

...nah...probably not racist either.

Ok, I can't defend this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

would you care to supply any facts or data to back up your broad, sweeping generalizations?

second

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Oh and if Palin OR Gingrich get into the White House...I will become a true believer of the Mayan Prophecy, Civilization as we know it will indeed come to an end.

palin is done with political office seeking...she just wants to make money. c'mon being governor of a state with a population of approx. 900,000 was so over her head, that she quit halfway through. i think she is sane enough to know that being president is far beyond her skill level. she's now at the dairy farm of idiots, and has the money milking machines pumping in the cash.

actually i thought tina fey doing a palin impression would have been a better vice-president for mccain.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The Tea Party movement is based on individual liberties and freedoms given to us by the virtue of birth, as laid forth by the Founding Fathers, Declaration if Independence, and Constitution of the United States.

That this movement is being co-opted by the likes of Palin, Beck and others is a sad testament to the fact that the elite are making their move to get this unpredictable variable under control.

This is a perfect example of how the efforts of freedom loving American's are being undermined by Palin and others, giving ammunition to the likes of Bill Maher and other mainstream critics.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Really? Where?

New York for one.

No, they are all Republicans.

edit on 18-9-2010 by justadood because: fixed quotes

Keep telling yourself that. Who did they back in New York? Paladino?
Let me see, Paladino has successfully alienated the
-Female vote.
-Liberal vote.
-Minority vote.
-Financial strapped vote.

in New York State.

If that is not the Tea Party's way of handing it over to Cuomo then you tell me what it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
republicans and teapartiers racist eh.... well take a good look at the "saints" the democrats

realdemocrathistory.wordpress.com...

"Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it. "

maher is a has been or never was.

racism and bigotry is on display every single time one of these hate threads about the teaparties

every single word of hate you spout off with are about people of race ,color and creed.

there is no tolerance by you of them on any level.
there is no acceptance of any ideals but your own.

furthermore everything thing that you people supposedly know about the teaparty is what cnn, msnbc,nbc,abc,cbs the left wing mainstream media has told you.

i forgot tv and the internet always tell people the truth.

teapartiers destroy the country that is laughable it seriously is simple fact they can do no worse than any other party.

lets not forget who gave us:

social security
medicare
medicaid
food stamps
corporate welfare
housing welfare and im not talking bout hud
department of education
the fed
healthcare law
regulations that have driven up healthcare costs
regulations that have destroyed the financial and banking systems in america
unions
outsourcing
stealing property from individuals simply because a minority deems that they have too much
destroyed every single tool that americans have had in the past that could make their own lives better without their " government"

and thats a short list the list has grown even more single the "Great democrats" have been in power and will not stop.

way i see it some of you people say republicans have destroyed this country i say its your nonstop greed that has.

the teapartiers have risen to the level they have because they all see what you people fail to.

had you people lived during the founding of this country i can guarantee every single one of you would say the same things about them as you do teapartiers.

really life is just so great under your rule
really im just sooooo happy that my life is just so much better that now you people are in power.

NOT HARDLY.

you people take a good look at your handwork and take a good hard long look at all those programs you people wanted that have driven this country to the brink of annhilation.

really job well done.

my god just how did americans grow and prosper for over 250 years til "the great saviors" of the republic came along.

biggest difference between the left and the right in its most simplistic form is who goes out and works for what they have and the other sitting on their ass whining with their hands out at what they dont.

if any of you people know the real history of america and the legacy that has been left to us you people dishonor every single american who has come before us once more YOU KNOW IT.

and of course you people you dont know the real history of america liberals teach it and thanks to those liberal policies americans have never been more broke and more stupid that at any other time in the nations history and of course you people want it that way.

when people are stupid,broke and angry they are easier to control

edit on 18-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm sure glad that tea partiers are the only racists.......and not our president. Read the attached article and tell me what white president could ever say this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nope, I think most of us have made our own conclusions on the Modern day Tea Party rallies by simply examining their "cause" and protests.

We don't need talking heads on the television to tell us the TP rallies are full of douchebags, we can tell when we see them yell about absolute nonsense.

Also, the "legacy" of America has been hijacked by these moronic apes. Beck has claimed the founding fathers as folks who'd support him and his lies....but they wouldn't. No sane or logical human being would support Glenn Beck.

edit on 18-9-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join