It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher on Sarah Palin and "Tea Partiers"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bill Maher rips the Tea Partiers (have to use that word now, some folks are offended by the actual description of these people) and Palin a new one. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

It hurts so many so bady when they have to watch years of work get dismantled by a bunch of bitter clingers.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You actually listen to this guy?

Everything is about race to these people, and that should tell you right there that THEY are theones playing the race card any chance they can get.
Notice how he dropped the N Bomb- yet nobody is screaming about that?
Yet if fox does it, or a conservative/anyone else does it...THE WORLD IS GOING TO CATCH on FIRE!

I didnt get passed the 1:30 mark, I didnt want to waste anymore of my time watching that tool.

Are these the type of people you look up to?

If so, I am sorry for you.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Like Maher said, you don't argue with these people. It's like trying to convince a devoted Catholic that there's no god and Evolution is no longer a theory. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get through these folks. But to each their own...if they want to live the lives of bigots, so be it. I'm just afraid of them getting into the White House.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I love this guy. This is why I always say the Tea party will never win in the long run.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I share that fear SeventhSeal.

I am not afraid of a Libertarian becoming president, I would welcome back my Civil Liberties. But when you have people like O'Donnell that say that the way the ME treats women is "refreshing" or Mike Huckabee who says that having a Pre-Existing Condition is like a burning house or Newt Gingrich who claims Obama is "So far out of our comprehension that in order to understand him we must understand Kenyan Anti-Colonialism" and claiming that he is a "Lou Tribesman".

Calling Obama a Kenyan is their secret talk of calling him a 'n-word', it's as simple as that.

These are the people that we want running our country? No #ing way!!! Bring back Ron Paul and kick out the Christian Right and the I will have respect for the Tea Party.

edit on 9/17/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 20 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In all candor folks even if you think Palin is a laughing matter, Boxer, Pelosi, Fienstein and the like should scare the hell out of ya. The axis of the muggy she-men for the lower bowels of the earth.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I posted the video on my Facebook earlier and my friend mentioned Maher didn't speak of Ron Paul. I'll paste here what I replied to her with:

At one point, he (Maher) praised Ron Paul but I think he's being realistic about the lineup of candidates. Paul stated that he would run for president again but how far into it will he get is the question. These candidates have huge corporations backing them up. They are also willing to tell lies and spread propaganda to get elected. Their voters will only listen to them because they are told what they WANT to hear.

As for Ron Paul, he spreads the truth...something that Many Americans can't handle...and refuse to deal with. But he has my vote, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh and if Palin OR Gingrich get into the White House...I will become a true believer of the Mayan Prophecy, Civilization as we know it will indeed come to an end.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Oh and if Palin OR Gingrich get into the White House...I will become a true believer of the Mayan Prophecy, Civilization as we know it will indeed come to an end.

Believing that would make you an extremist. I don't believe in extremism of anything. If Palin or Gingrich are elected life will continue on, the sun will rise the next day and the Mushroom cloud... 50/50.

I would just be mad that racist, Islamophobic, Anti-Constitutionalist, Anti-Liberty, Anti-Equality. Here is my message to Palin and the Tea Party:

Stop claiming Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Pain and Patrick Henry as your own. They were Libertarians, not theocratic corporatists. Stop degrading their name you Fundamentalists freaks!

edit on 9/17/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yea Bill, just when we were sure that all the minds had been washed and gotten right.....where did these people come from?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Oh NOW I AM a racist?
And NOW I AM on the 'right'?

If I didnt believe you were just a moron, I might have actually been offended.

Go on though, keep buying into their racist BS.

Let me ask you something....

If someone all of the sudden decided to be a democrat, would that make them not racist now?

Cause you know, only people on the 'right' are racists.

Oh and one more thing- Kenyan means Kenyan. Not anything else, unless you make it out that way. Hmmmm.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I know, I'm on the same page as you. I was just kidding...but seriously, they will destroy this country. However, I won't be involved with any rallies crying about how my candidate lost. Why? Because I'm not a bitter Tea Partier. I accept the President.

Unless they are doing something unconstitutional (which TP members accuse of Obama doing...?), then I'll feel the need to protest.

But I'd never stoop down to the level of those who consider themselves Tea Partiers.

What a bunch of bitter, bigoted and hypocritical morons.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Bill Maher nailed it.
He actually nailed it, and you cannot even argue against it.

I sometimes wonder if Sarah Palin supporters, and some tea-partiers, really want to have an actual candidate, or just someone that tells them exactly what they want to hear. Even if it is complete rubbish about Kenya Birth Certificates, Sharia Law, Antichrists and secret Muslims.

As far as Palin goes, I personally think it is all an act.

Not the fact that she isn't the brightest bulb in the box, that much is true, but I don't think she believes or practices half the stuff that comes out of her mouth.

This "mama grizzles, prayer warriors, guns guns guns" crap is just so shameless, because I know the lady is just selling a game to get elected.

Her daughter, soon to be on Dancing With The Stars (?!) due simply to her amazing accomplishment of being the pregnant unwed daughter of a politician, is also learning the game very well.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
BILL MAHER is full of BS.
where in the bible does it say to make war with islam or any other religion, as a matter of fact, Jesus teaches
the opposite.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by christinaV

I think you're a load of Bull. Christians are in a internal struggle with Islam. That's why both beliefs were created.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I didnt get passed the 1:30 mark, I didnt want to waste anymore of my time watching that tool.

Originally posted by Common Good
Go on though, keep buying into their racist BS.

You didn't even finish the mere four-minute video, so I think your opinion on what was in it is irrelevant.

You seem to have finished the video in your mind, and decided to attack it based on your own personal issues that aren't even related to what Maher was trying to say.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

And how many times do you see the kind of attitude Maher describes being played out across ATS forum boards. My personal view is that Tea Baggers and their ilk really don't like the idea of a black president and have lost all concepts of reality when it comes to life in the 21st Century. There is no rational conversation because if you you are not God fearing, then your views are redundant.

I have no political affiliations and have as much contempt for the crazy left as I do for the extreme right, but fear for what is happening in the States at the moment. Look at the insane threads about Islam on ATS at the moment. These people write as though they are ready to go to war.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"They dont have to live in reality because they no longer have to go to what used to be the main stream press" Bill

Yep Bill nailed himself. Be sure to move your hand Bill before you swing the hammer.

Really, can you believe that a man known for his witty insights could also put his foot so far down his throat?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join