It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a beginner at contacting the paranornal, any tips please??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I would say don't play with it, danger lurks around the corner, once you notice it you should pull back.
I know I have been there, I felt it, tell it off, to go away, tell it you don;t need it, wish it away, don't sell your soul to the game. The living are the living and the spirit world is the spirit world, until the creator comes and says otherwise then it will stay this way. Those that try to contact only get the worst out of it. I know it's fascinating but it will only destroy you, it feeds on you, it wants you to be part of it. Then you get bad dreams, it wants you to give in, never let it in. We only answer to the higher power, we don't have to answer to them. What is burning is just that, lower, melting you into what they want, assimilating you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Y'know what I hate? When someone asks the question "How do I experience the paranormal?", all they get is "d000000d u dnt wnt 2 go ther". If you know so much about the paranormal, tell him how to experience the paranormal. It's that simple. If something bad happens, it's a lesson learned. If nothing bad happens, then it's a success.

Seriously, everyone misrepresents the paranormal. "Ooooooh, there are demons willing to eat you alive and play Burzum in your mind for 20 days, where your mind will break, and you'll sit in a mental ward playing Running With the Devil on your air guitar for 30 years". Why not tell people about the positives? Why not just disclose the instructions?

This is why the "sensitive" people annoy the hell out of me. Some people want to train up these sensations, so help them out, instead of scaring them off.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Ok.
Enter here.
pinktentacle.com...

It's like this, you have to give your self free to them, if you get tricked it does not count, you could wish it away and it's done. Look at that address I gave you, does that seem real to you enough ?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i have already seen one say dont do it
i agree
stay as far away from it as u can

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by Whine Flu

Ok.
Enter here.
pinktentacle.com...

It's like this, you have to give your self free to them, if you get tricked it does not count, you could wish it away and it's done. Look at that address I gave you, does that seem real to you enough ?

That's pretty death metal and all, but that didn't answer how to get in touch with the supernatural.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi my friend.
please listen to me. You are on the wrong path. You can find what you are looking for cause it is all there, no doubt. Some people are born with it, you dont. But the good thing is you can learn! Dont let anybody tell you otherwise. Your goals wil change when you master skills.
There are many many roads. Try for example yoga, falun gong or maybe wicca or some like a religion.
It will take a while but dont give up.
There is good and bad in the worlds you are after. Its up to you but try to be on the light side or you will pay the bill. Stay positive, kind and loving for everything around you and you will be save. Feet on the ground!
Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by john124

Yeah, my tip is:
Don't

If you do, then you'll end up "learnt"ing the hard way that there's a reason we're not all in the same place. You keep minding your own business in your own habitiation and let them be in theirs.

Should you choose to disregard the above and be an univited guest, then you should expect and prepare for that to be reciprocated.

My first thoughts as well.

Better off left alone.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Yes, Don't.
As a Christian (non-Catholic), I have always felt that you should not mess with stuff like this. Inviting something in is a bad idea. And you won't be able to tell if what you are contacting is "good" or "bad". So the safe thing is assume they are all bad. Why would you want to invite something bad into your life?

Exactly, Never ask an entity into your life.Never wish to speak to it. Never wish to ask it for help. Never ever join a group of people who DO want these things. The outcome can be horrendous.

However,

Do ask god into your life. Always ask god stuff. God will help when you pray. Always look for churches or other establishments where mass worship occurs and join in. It's Always sunny with god on your side.

Did I miss something, I feel I missed something....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't think that it's a gift, it's just a facet of reality.

I think it's based on your virtue of character.

Of course we all have shortcomings, but which way do we strive to treat other human beings?

When you know which way you are, you will know your fate.

You do not have to seek these types of things, they are all around you.

None of us actually know what all of this means, or what is real vs not real. No matter how convinced someone believes they are, they simply are not privy to all possible information relating to something. It hasn't been discovered yet.

No telling what is behind all of this. It could be anything at this point we lack any real solid scientific data.
Everything is all over the place when it comes to theories, beliefs, religions, various cultural traditions etc.

I've seen enough truly inexplicable things in my life to know by this point that it is a traumatic experience for anyone. Not necessarily negative or positive, but a life changing event. For better or worse.

Those saying you are on the wrong path, this is incorrect. Unless of course we are all on the wrong path.

Because we are all on our own paths. But where do those paths cross and in which way will you treat those whom you meet.

We are all wrong we are all right, it's not worth debating because it's subjective.

That's why I said it's about virtue of character. Only you know you. Only I know me.

The universe and reality know us better than we know ourselves. So judging people's virtues seems to be a pitfall and a vice. We can choose our own virtues though, because we have to uphold them.

We all have more to learn. So I only trust myself. And I am forced to trust that what happens happens. And that's the way it is. So no matter what you should not worry about these things.

It's far funner to just worry about mostly enjoying life and the people you meet. And to enjoy all the cool parts about existence. While they last. It seems to me nothing lasts forever. So we can consider ourselves very lucky to exist in the state of living that we are in right now, however short it may be.

Especially considering the gazillion negative things that could happen to us that would crush our civilization. We are in a extremely fragile state. It's absurd how lucky we appear to be lol.

I hope this is more like the type of reply you were actually looking for OP. I was actually trying to answer your question with all of that.

edit on 18-9-2010 by muzzleflash because: corrections

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
David Icke & Chris Everard spirit world Whole Video

video.google.com...=-9194460464406571758

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
also SpiritWorld II - The Alien Kabbalah 1

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I myself had a very uncomfortable experience with this. I wouldn't recommend it, its to dangerous and the demons are out looking for easy prey like you...no offence.
I was in your shoes and they got the best of me for about 20 days and once you dont agree with there wrong doings they sure get Angy! luckily I found out there is a God and little funky angels that are willing to help out when needed.
Dont do it! Be happy and have fun, stay active, eat healthy and meet some cool people.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Like I said before.. there is just so much FEAR being shown in the responses here.

Why? Let me answer that with the obvious response.. Belief-System Indoctrination.

And for those who claim, through lack of experience, that no one knows anything about these sorts of things.. then...

Stand Corrected People.....

I know about this stuff because working with the living and dead is part of my work.. simple isn't it?

Nothing can harm you if you know how to handle them.. with Love.. not fear.. not turning your back on it.. not being afraid to respond, not burying your head in the sand or Bible, and certainly not thinking it is not real.

What the OP asked is a simple question to answer, it didn't need all the Belief-System "warnings", or the responses by those who have no idea about this stuff.

There are simply far more things in reality than we can dream of or imagine... and we little humans are beginning to wake up to the bigger picture around us.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers are bad today

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My best advice is to expose yourself to the paranormal as much as you can. Eventually it will find you. Reading about the paranormal, practicing magick, doing dream work, energy work, attempting astral projetion and meditation, etc eventually lead me to encounters with spirits. I'm not sure if any of those areas helped more than others, but I believe just pursuing the paranormal enough will cause it to find you(or at least open you enough to be able perceive it). I haven't had tons of encounters, but I find most of them are when my interest in the supernatural is at its greatest.

I've been dabbling in all sorts of areas for about 7 years now and I've yet to encounter anything that has seriously endangered my life. I'm not saying there is nothing out there, but that's why you learn things like shielding and how to protect yourself. I believe if you desire knowledge of the paranormal, it is worth it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by john124

Hi, I'm a beginner at contacting the paranornal, any tips please??

step one: Get an active ATS account.
step two: Post 20 posts
step three: Author a thead
step four: Don't you think this place is paranormal?

i do sometimes,
et

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mescalito knows many things. He will tell you also if you are armed with the sword of faith, the shield of knowledge and ring of truth. The way of the Shaman is simple but it's not easy.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I second this poster's advice. Get to know corporeal reality first, and then you'll be able to tell if anything is there.

Not to change the subject, but if anyone knows a foolproof method of finding out if a loved one is stranded (due to a violent death or suicide) I'd be grateful for information on how to determine such a thing. I'm not psychic, and never have been. That said, since my friend's murder, January 2009, it "feels" like some clear paranormal activity I've experienced in the last year or so could be her.

I worry about her and I can't get her help if I can't determine that she needs it. What I don't want is some professional ghost whisperer to come in and work my account like a Wall Street schyster. The truth is that the murder made headlines and the specifics are a cinch to find online. That means that I would never be able to trust anything a pro medium tells me about her - even if they were able to talk with her.

I also know that other entities can impersonate a loved one and feed off the emotions of the folks grieving.

Any help on this would be appreciated. You can U2U me if it's better for you that way. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
First rule, before attempting to contact anything, protection.

Spend at least a good few years (yes, YEARS) learning and developing good meditation techniques. Meeting your spirit guide or, more easily, your inner animal spirit guide is mandatory. These animal guides are more forth coming and their presence is also easy to detect. Plus, in times of crisis or desperation, you can gain advice rather quickly.

Your guides will give you protection and help you learn about negative spirits. Even off-worlders, who may come through. Don't attempt anything without a guide or protection. Even if you do not believe in the paranormal, in certain cases, curiosity did really kill the cat.

Ouija boards should never, never, never be used. Individuals have gone insane and experienced years of psychological problems due to intense session. You will always attract a deceiving spirit, or negative souls that remain Earth bound. Their only intention is to trick, lie and play mind games. Stay away.

Magic is strictly off limits. If you don't know what you are doing, or fail to understand the words you are issuing, then you'll get harmed. I've lost count of occasions, in which I've had to "clean up" because someone has dabbled with the occult. This is how demonic possession occurs.

Heed mine, and others, warnings.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If you ever feel attacked just stomp your foot 3 times behind you. Don't try and walk if more than one spirit is in you or you will be torn apart.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join